Serendipity (bakugou x fem re...

By Ayooya_1

This fanfic follows the tragic story of y/n. A girl abducted from birth learning a horrifying secret causing... More

Epilouge/chpt 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
This isnt a new chpater just me exposing my shame
16
17
18
19
my bs
22

23

1.7K 47 35
By Ayooya_1

Upon waking up your brain replays last night's events, a soft smile gleamed on your face, you gently placed your hand on your forehead and stuck your hand up string at your ceiling, your eyeballs were glued to the golden rays that peeked through your curtains. Today you lifted your body up slowly but relaxed.

Today was the final exam that you and your classmates will be taking with other schools. IF you pass you get your heroes license. Dragging your legs to the bathroom you let warm water flow through your sink faucet.

'The water is warm, just like his kiss'.

Immediately just as that thought entered your brain you shook your head.

'No, today I need to stay focused, no distractions, I don't want to make any mistakes today, especially not over a guy....'

'fast forward to exam location'

"Woooaaahhh". Everyone in your class exclaimed as they gazetted upon the building.

"I wonder what they have planned'. MIna wondered aloud next to you.

"Yeah same". You reply while taking a look around the people you were surrounded with.

Just as soon as you and your friends are going to make it inside, a voice calls out to you guys.

"Hey yo, Im shindo, are you guys from UA? Well, good luck to all of us" He introduced with the fakest smile on his face.

You guys answered him a little skeptical but Bakugou wasn't buying his act.

"Yeah whatever, what your saying does not match the look in your eyes". He kept complete eye contact with him like as if he was staring into his soul....'scary"

'Although they were both dicks, they were indeed very much so attractive'

Everyone started rushing inside to put on their hero costumes and started listening to the instructions. The instructure made it fairly obvious he didn't want to do this.

The rules were simple, whoever manages to get the most points by taking out another person's button gets to move on to the next round. If you lose all your buttons you're out though.

Immediately izuku suggested that everyone work together, of course you agreed with him, it was the best strategy if they wanted to win. Not to anyone's surprise, bakugou declined the offer and walked away to work on his own.

'Cocky son of a- should i follow him though? No! I said i wanted no mistakes today, following him is a big red flag'

Agreeing with izuku and ignoring bakugou you headed with him.

Bakugou on the other hand was confused why you didn't try to talk him out of it, and even though he won't admit it, jealousy got to him when you chose to go with Izuku instead of him.

"So Deku, what's the plan so it seems it just u-". Before you could finish your sentence uraraka and iida both agreed to join you and Izuku.

"Oh hey guys are going to join us"? Izuku asked them hoping they would say yes.

"Yeah we figured it was the smartest strategy". They replied.

You both let out a relieved sigh.

Izuku then continued to explain how to stay safe and win while being on the offensive and defensive.

The whole time you guys stayed close, but for some reason, the arena was empty.

"Are we in the wrong place"? Uraka asked.

"No, I doubt it". Iida answered.

'Damn it don't tell me'

Before you could finish that thought a giant wave of vibrations came crashing under your feet causing the floor to split up.

'Shit'

The other teams were working together, if their plan was to split you guys up and pick you off one by one, well it worked.

The other schools wouldn't even give you a second to get up, attacks were coming from all around you guys, there was no escape.

You managed to dodge most of the balls coming at you, but unfortunately one of the kids from the other team managed to get you, turning around to face who it was you recognized that face.

'Its that dick from this morning, what was his name? Shindo'

You guys stared into each other's eyes, silently declaring war.

Immediately with no hesitation you sent multiple attacks his way.

' i'm going to kill him if i have to'

You thoughts were blocked the only thing on your mind was to attack shindo, but his stupid vibration quirk kept changing up the floors and made it difficult to move around freely.

"UGH DAMN IT". you yelled in frustration.

"y/n". A gentle hand landed on your shoulder.

"Hey take a deep breath it's going to be fine ok". Uraraka's voice was soothing and calming.

"Oh, sorry, i just know he's teasing me right now it's pissing me off, i just don't wanna lose". You explained.

"Yeah I feel you, but don't forget that we're all going to be working together ok". She reassured you, immediately you calm down and start to focus.

"Hey i have an attack play that could work". She begins to whisper in your ear her plan of action, and it was amazing.

"HEY, VIBRATTOR BOY''. you yelled across the arena, realizing how inappropriate that must've sounded, whocares as long as it pissed him off.

And to your advantage it did.

"God he's so much like bakugou this is gonna be easy"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME WATER FREAK". You ignored him so you wouldn't essay anything that could get you disqualified.

"Is she ignoring me-"? Shindos temper has reached its height and he sent high vibrations right under your feet.

'Perfect'

"NOW". You yelled signaling uraraka.

She activated her quirk and you both started to float.

Back when uraraka explained the plan

"So i have a plan that could work for both of us y/n". She said.

"Ok explain". You replied eager to know.

"So that guy basically exposed his quirk, it seems he can make vibrations through the floor". She began.

"Yeah i know that much". You said.

"Ok well with my quirk, as long as you're in the air, you're untouchable". SHe finished.

"Wait, that's actually a great plan, but we need to be quick". You explained.

Back to the fight

"Huh? She's floating? Does she have two quirks"? Seeing you float caught Shindo off guard trying to understand how you managed to make that work.

"Pay attention pretty boy". You whispered in the air.

With your quirk you made a water canon stored with balls for attacking.

"DIE AHAHAH". You yelled while sending multiple shots at his target.

"Bakugou"?. IZuku sounded paranoid hearing you scream like him.

"Amazing job y/n, but i think you may have gone a little overboard". Urarka cheered a little bit dumbfounded by your anger but she found it funny.

"Yeah maybe I did, jerk deserved it though". You laughed a little.

And just like that time was up.

The next part of the exam was explained and to sum it all up all you had to do was rescue civilians.

"Seems pretty easy huh"? Uraraka said.

"Yeah too easy though". You replied skeptical of this whole thing.

You parted ways from your friends and started walking around to find anyone who needed help.

"Hello! Anyone here"!? No answer.

"HELP". The sound of a child echoed through the broken buildings.

You kept following the repeated calls for help, there was a child crying, from the looks of it they were waiting for someone.

"Don't worry, everythings going to be fine now that I'm here, are you waiting for someone, what happened"? You tried your best to sund as comforting and trust worthy as possible.

"M-my mom, s-she got stuck in the ruble". The actor managed to get out in between the cries.

'Wow they are good'

"Oh no, uh i'll help but first let's get you to safety and I'll get your mother out ok". You look the kid actor in the eyes with pure determination.

With your quirk you created a water cushion and sent the kid to the Med location.

'Ok y/n, we got this'

"HELLO ANYONE THERE"!? You called out.

Anxiety started to overwhelm your body.

'God this feels too familiar'.

"Over here"! An older voice calls out.

Pushing through the rubble you saw a woman with her feet crushed in the rocks. They were fake but it triggered unwanted flashbacks.

"mom...." . You whispered under your breath.

"Snap out of it y/n"

"Don't worry ma'am, i'm here to help, i already saved your child and they are being treated". You said quickly snapping back to reality.

You made a hospital bed with your quirk and started to lift the rubble from her legs.

"Thank you so much young lady". The woman said in between sobs.

"Of course, this is what heroes do". You said with a warm smile.

Since the legs were fake you placed them aside and picked the woman up and put her on the bed. Making a hospital truck with your water you placed her inside and sent the water towards the med center. Since there's water supply there your quirk will follow it like a GPS

You let out a heavy sigh.

"HA, I'm such an idiot, why would I think that woman was my mom". You laughed at how stupid you felt while kicking some rocks.

"Get it through your head, they died, right in front of you". You kicked a bigger rock even harder still feeling embarrassed.

Just like that the ground under your feet started to rumble.

'Shindo'?

Turning around there buildings around you were about to collapse on top of you, one of them was moving faster than the others.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit im dead, dead so de-'

'BOOM'

A loud explosion filled your ears, opening your eyes you see bakugou carrying you bridal style while flying through the air with his quirk.

"DUMBASS YOU COULD'VE DIED, HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO SAVE YOU"? He kept ramaling on with that big mouth of his.

He placed you on the floor and you quickly thanked him, waiting for him when Denki and Kirishima were trying to help some civilians.

"Uh aren't you going to help them? Don't you wanna pass"? You started to piss him off so he ignored you.

"Ok have it your way, i can't wait to see your face when you look at the screen and see that you lost and I won". You started to walk away knowing you pissed off the short tempered blonde, but in hopes he will actually start working.

"WHAT- tch-''. Immediately after you said that bakugou walked to a pair of injured civilians and well, he definitely tried.

"CMON OLD HAG GET ON BACK SO I CAN HELP YOU".he shouted clearly frustrated.

"H bakugou, that's no how you save people". Denki added.

You turned around to stand with Denki and kirishima.

"Wow bakugou you're doing so well, oh my gosh i think you might even beat me". You said in the most sarcastic mono tone ever.

Denki and kiri snickered, but they also joined in the taunting by being annoying cheerleaders, saying cheesy chants like: "go kachan go!" or "go number 1 hero go"! Really anything to feed to the blonds ego, and it worked.

Finally the exam was over and the results were posted on a screenly skimmed through trying to find your name anxiously.

'Cmon, cmon'.

"y/n: passed"

"YES THANK GOD". You felt so relieved to have made it.

"So y/n you passed to huh? Good job! Remember that power duo we made, WHAT IF WE BECAME A TEAM IN THE FUTURE- ah sorry i just got a little excited". Uraraka gushed.

"Wait i think that's an amazing idea, to powerful hotties, the best power duo ever". You were encouraged.

Looking over you saw how disappointed and angry bakugou was that he didn't make it.

"Awe it's okay bakugou! You can always retake the test". You tried your best to lift his spirits.

"Shut up and die, i'm going to pass next time and be number one". He said still pissed off.

"I cant wait till i can go home and sleep, i'm so exhausted". Yu said, yawing and walking out of the exam palace. No surprise aizawa was there waiting by the car.

Even though you were tired you ran to Aizawa with the amazing news you passed, with a huge hug.

The proud look in his eyes is something you want to cherish forever.

For a nice celebration Aizawa actually cooked a delicious dinner for you and it was memorable.

Getting up you put the dishes away and gave him a hug.

"Goodnight Shota, love you". And you walked upstairs nearly half asleep.

sorry for inaciveness there also may be a few minor grammar mistakes and such im sorry,

if u have any request or suggestions or just need to vent or talk to here's my insta im always active on there so i will respond

ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 50K READS WHAT THE FUQ

 luv you babes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9.1K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
6.6K 119 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
2.4K 95 10
Y/n L/n is a expert violin player, being raised by her family to be prem, proper and perfect in every way possible. Straight A student, graceful ball...
302K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...