Nile Priness and the pharaoh...

Atemgirl94

legend states there's a princess, a Nile princess chosen by the Nile Goddess. she's bares the mark of the Nil... Еще

the beginning
the first few years
the first meeting and living in secret
living a life, learning the truth
learning to be a princess
the ball
the visit to the palace
the first kiss
the confusion and secrets
the start for a change
The choice that would decide their fate
Pharaoh Ceremony
A royal ball
the wedding
Birth of the first prince
being parents
the plan and a strategy
Problems arise
facing a problem for a solution
A blessing
Chapter 21 pt. 1
Chapter 21 pt. 2
The Persian family comes to visit
Persian family and Queen's secret
chp. 24
Problems arise again
Visting Persia
Returning to Egypt/preparing for battle
Author's note
Heading home after the battle
Saving children

The Battle

79 5 1
Atemgirl94

Preparing for battle was something and as Britt finished Atem took her to the armory where their armor for battle was. The servants saw them bringing over the one with a special water drop on the armor. Atem took it and then he started to fit it on Britt.

"What if it's too big?" Britt asked

"It shouldn't be. The worse would be if you were with child again and we don't have time to adjust the armor." Atem said

"I can assure you I am not." Britt said

Atem made sure it was secure on Britt wanting to make sure her torso was going to be safe. He knew that the Ka would assist in the war and people would die. He questioned if this was going to go in their favor or was this going to be the day one of them died. Britt put a hand on his cheek and he looked at her.

"Your worries show my love." Britt said

"This could be dangerous. You should consider staying back." Atem said

"We've already talked about this, we do this together. They wanted me to begin with." Britt said

"Then ride with me, leave Heb here." Atem said

Britt knew in the amount of time Heb would only be needed if there was no other options. So she sighed and nod agreeing as she noticed the armor had some weight. Atem removed both their crowns as he put his forehead to hers for a minute and she knew.

"Don't over work yourself." Atem said

"I will try not to." Britt said

A servant brought over a sword with the Nile drop on the sheath and bowed. Britt took it seeing it was decent and she removed it from it's sheath. Her amulet glowed and she was shown another sword by her amulet but this one would do for now until she could find the one her amulet showed.

"Pharaoh you need to get ready for battle." A servant said

"Yes." Atem said

Britt watched as Atem got himself ready as if he had been to battle before but then she thought about it. They had been together since he had become pharaoh and even a little before that. She knew there was no way he had been to battle but he had prepared.

Nina and Heather came in and they got Britt some leg guards for her legs and to make sure that there would be no problem. Then they got themselves ready to fight beside her as they were going. Mira and Zoey along with Oseye were going to stay behind to tend to the children.

We have to survive to raise our children. Britt thought

Atem ordered servants to be ready for battle when it would come to time to set camp to be ready. Rei and his sisters came in and Britt kneeled by them as she kissed their foreheads. Rei hugged her and she knew he didn't want her to go.

"No go." Rei said

"I need to, so we can live peacefully." Britt said

"Why?" Keda asked

"Papa" Kamari said

Atem came over and put a hand on Rei's shoulder and looked at his daughters. "Some bad people want mommy, so we're going to teach them that she isn't going anywhere." Atem assured them and looked at Rei "Watch your sisters and keep close to your mom's friends."

Rei nod

When it came time Britt headed out with everyone and Atem got on his horse that was prepared for battle. He put his hand out to Britt as she took his hand and he pulled her up. She got on behind him as they started riding out. She hated the idea that there the children looked so scared.

We'll come back together. Britt thought

Britt made two water birds and had them go to her grandfather Maahes and to the persian army. They needed to be prepared for what was coming. Traveling was tiring so Britt rested her head against Atem as the trip took some time.

At least she is still resting. Atem thought

When Britt woke up she found herself within a camp and she put a hand on her chest feeling the armor. She relaxed when she heard someone enter and saw Atem. He had food and water so he shared them with her. They both needed their strength when it came to this fight.

"When do you think they will make their move?" Britt asked

"Tomorrow." Atem said "they are moving fast and they do seek the Nile Princess.."

"To win this I might have to chant the legend." Britt said

"Why?" Atem asked

"The legend Is key to my true power." Britt said

Atem had no idea what that meant but it seemed most things had been like that. Still when they were done they took the time for some intimate time with going into battle before going to bed.

By morning they were asleep with their armor on them both back on in each others arms. The noise of the guards getting ready for battle woke them up and they rushed out seeing that there were soldiers approaching.

"Looks like it's starting." Britt said

"Then we fight and win." Atem said

Britt looked for a few minutes seeing her water birds circling where the armies waited and she gave a signal. When the battle finally commenced it was a fight. Atem and Britt stayed on his horse as they dealt with those who were on horses like the others who were on horses did and the other men were going about fighting those on the ground.

Things seemed to be going well from what both were seeing when Britt got knocked off of Atem's horse and on the ground. The sword fell from her hand as she landed hard.

"Britt!" Atem yelled

"Keep going I'm fine!" Britt assured as she had the water they had at the camp site come to her.

She used it to shield from the swords and using her gift and energy at the same time. The full power was a last resort as she tried getting to the sword. She ran for it and did a jump with a roll as she got it and blocked an attack as she saw it was the Syrian princess.

"Hello Queen Britt." Anzu said

"You!" Britt said a bit angry

They clashed swords for a little bit of time and Britt could feel how weak the sword was. She noticed those who were fighting getting injured or falling and she looked past Princess Anzu to see Atem was scratched up and bleeding some.

"Your distracted!" Anzu said

When she clashed swords again it broke the sword in Britt's hand. Britt was shocked but she decided to join as a Ka fighter now. As she raised her DiaDhank.

"I summon the Goddess of the Nile!" Britt yelled

A bright blue surrounded her and everyone for a second stopped fighting to watch as her body glowed. A blue smoke came from her body and the Goddess appeared above her head. Britt was about to make an attack call when the goddess made a gesture with her staff and a sword with a blue handle appeared in Britt's hand.

This is the one the amulet showed me. I thought

Anzu tried to make an attack on her but Britt blocked and for a few minutes Britt's eyes glowed blue. She was getting stronger not weaker now as she was able to use more attacks.

"We win and you survive. You're coming with us." Anzu said

"Over my dead body!" Britt yelled as she shoved her back

The fight continued for a little while longer and the Goddess healed those on their side with Britt's abilities. Anzu kept pushing Britt more and more figuring she was getting weaker. Making her own mistake as Britt decided it was now or never.

"Nile Water so blue in the sun beseech thy power onto one with power so strong and blue as the Nile Oh mighty Goddess your power is true and only one chosen one is worthy of you seal they power in thy amulet and only one may wear it Oh chosen one be thy holder of your power while tales be told her identity hidden till time may come with amulet and power thy chosen one shall be The Nile Princess Oh Goddess you know who she may be The Nile Princess who holds thy goddess's power The Nile amulet shall show all thy Goddess in human form!" Britt chanted

The Goddess above her glowed and her own body glowed as the Goddess retreated into her body and her outfit went Nile Blue. Her eyes were completely overlaid to Nile Blue and when Anzu attacked her she was knocked back with a water barrier. Britt looked at the Syrians and they were all knocked off their horses and they were captured into a water sphere.

"I am the Nile Princess, she who walks this world as the Goddess in human form." Britt's voice said but there was another female voice with hers.

Atem realized this was her true power but he got down and he went over to her before she did something bad with the power. He saw the Sphere starting to lift above the ground and he grabbed her.

"Send them out of Egypt but do not kill with this power!" Atem said "You will turn yourself into a weapon and you nor your grandfathers want that."

His words got through to her because she used the water to push the sphere and using it she sent them back to Syria the ones who survived. She was able to see where they were every move of the way until it dispersed in Syrian territory and then she fell forward.

"Your true power is what is going to help keep Egypt safe, My Queen." Atem said holding her unconscious form.

The men cheered and the girls were concerned but they all had cuts on them or at least they did until what little water was still in the air dispersed and fell over the wounded who were alive and healed their wounds. Arash was right, a warrior but no one was able to bear her burden of what the power did to her. Atem could only try to help assisting in the burden she carried. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
504K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
186K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...