Azur Lane: Lost Brother

By USS_Crossfield

(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I... More

Characters Bio[Rewritten]
Prologue/Chapter 1: Call of Return [Rewritten]
Chapter 2: Fire Clash
Chapter 3: Uneventful Time
Chapter 4: Espionage and Challenger
Chapter 5: Hot Retrevial
Chapter 6: Moment in Life
Side Story: Mystery of Mist.
Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway
Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless
Side Story: Marshall Case.
Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories
Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)
Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]
Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!
Knight
Summer Arc
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Homecoming
Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls
Bloopers and Outtakes
Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold
Vote!!!
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD CASE
Mobile Quote/Skill
New Arc
Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather II
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Armistice
Result Vote 1
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part II]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Delos's Skies
Lost Iris - Sighthound
Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid
Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle

585 9 5
By USS_Crossfield

[Third PoV] Medical Area, Azur Lane Base, Hawaii.

we see that it is over 14 hours after the Battle of Midway. It was completely dark Ayanami could not see anything but pure darkness. After what has happened on the battlefield she was defeated.

And was left unconscious she doesn't know what happened next after she blacked out. But one thing for sure is that they all have lost the battle

And knowing that they were all fooled by Akagi and Kaga all this time. She could not sure whether to trust them both after seeing the two of them. Are both working with the Sirens their enemy that they supposed to fight against?

It had been a mystery to her and the others question themselves, how they were able to acquire the Siren technology.

But now she knows how they have managed to even get their hands on this tech.

Simply because Akagi and Kaga have work with the Sirens all along.

She is not set whether to be angry or sad at this after all this time.

They fight with each other for a stupid reason.

But she is shocked how did Azur Lane manage to even get their bearing on such an advanced stage. One that even they out-matched from the start, since the beginning of the '50s in the 20th century. They pose technology that is far greater than the Sirens could ever have or at a chock point. And yet they did not use it to easily destroy them. 

This is something that greatly confuses her from the start. If they were able to create such advanced technology from the start. Then why did they not told it to them perhaps they only managed to acquire it recently.

And add the fact that they have a male ship with them. Is something that truly shocks all of them simply. In their history, there aren't any nations that are capable of making a male ship.

Bit seeing they manage to create one is truly shocking for her. After all, this is something that is never been seen or expected by them.

But they did not expect he was a male from the start. Perhaps they hid him for a reason or there is another reason why they did not know about it.

The conflict they have made for the last about a year now and has been a fatal blow.

Since Sakura Empire has taken the massive blow, While Ironblood has only been able to sustain themselves without getting themselves too much injured.

Ayanami could not help but regret fighting Laffey and the others. Who are all just trying to unite them all back as one Faction, But it seems they have been too stubborn to know the truth.

And all of them fall into the trap Akagi and Kaga have made. Knowing that they have collaborated with the Sirens. She is sure that they will receive a massive punishment.

And they would likely be interrogated by the others to find out the truth. As Ayanami was looking at the empty and coldness of space she was in. She is sure that she is still asleep right now and will have to wait.

Ayanami: why are you both doing this Akagi, Kaga?

Ayanami asked herself she can't help but feel ashamed that they are all being betrayed. They betrayed Azur Lane and made their own Faction. But as they say "Karma always bites back at you". And it did they were betrayed by the own friends and family.

In exchange for what power to destroy the Sirens once and for all. That is highly unlikely now that they know the truth.

Ayanami knows that one thing is certain is that Azur Lane is preparing themselves for a War a scale that nobody has ever seen since the time of the Invasion War.

Nonetheless, they all are mere Pawns that were used by the Sirens. All from the start and she is sure that by the end of this meaningless war.

That they all have made from the beginning to the end. But she is sure that they will be forgiven by them. Considering how they always treat each other as equals.

And does not care even if they were betrayed by them. They still see them as their friends Ayanami is one of them. For she has rejected Laffey and the others from the start.

Thinking what they were doing from the start was right. But in the end, they were the ones that are wrong. Even with Siren technology they cannot defeat the sirens.

No matter how much they try to they will never beat them. The only option they have is to unite with all Faction.

And fight the Sirens as one only then will they be able to achieve the peace they all seek. Ayanami could feel that she is waking up now. Considering that the empty black space she was in is starting to disappear.

She only closes her eyes as she waits to wake up.

Ayanami: guh!

Ayanami's eyes jolt wide open as she looks up and sees that she was in a room.

With a ceiling on it that is not like the ones in the Sakura Empire.

???: Don't even think about escaping.

Ayanami heard someone spoke she turn her head and look to see a woman.

Who looks like she is from the Royal Navy adds with the fact that she has some earrings on her ear. it was Ark Royal.

Ark Royal: We've got an eye on you. but it's not like we're trying to eat you alive or anything.

Ayanami: Is this the Azur Lane base?

Ayanami asked as she tries to stand up from the bed. But couldn't as she was a bit exhausted right now And she requires rest so the only thing she could do is to look at Ark Royal.

Ark Royal: well since you ask you and You know a lot, as expected. You did your homework.

Ark Royal said as she puts her hands between her hips as she looks at Ayanami.

Ark Royal: After the battle... you were unconscious and recover you up. Officially, you're a prisoner of war.

Ayanami: What about those two? How are they?

Ark Royal: Worried about them, are you?

Ayanami could only reply in silence as it is the only answer. 

Meanwhile at the Command Office.

We see that Javelin and Laffey were judged by Hornet and Wales for their action on saving Ayanami. as for Cleveland and Belfast as supervisors.

Cleveland: Seriously, that was really reckless of you two.

Hornet: A thoughtless charge, in order to save an enemy. I have to say, it's not something that we'd give out medals for.

Javelin: I'm sorry.

Belfast: Please wait. I am the one who set them off. It is I should be held responsible.

P. Wales: You say that, but... We need to send the right message to the others.

Hornet: So it's decided, then. Laffey, Javelin, as punishment for your actions, the two of you are assigned to 'prisoner' supervision duties.

Cleveland: If I were him. Prisoners of war need to be taken good care of. Those are the rules

Javelin: So that means...

Hornet: We're counting on you.

Laffey/Javelin: Yes.

A little time skip, we see that the four are discussed about the current situation.

P. Wales: I can't believe I let them have such a sweet deal.

Cleveland: Come on don't overthink it!

Hornet: That right. (put in a few cubes of sugar) Coffee, Tea, and life in general... Being sweet makes everything better.

P. Wales: At any rate... now This here is the real problem.

Cleveland: The Cube...

Belfast: We request Mobile to send it here for us to study. Ever since the battle, the Cube has been behaving quite abnormally. Unfortunately, there is no way to know what exactly this means. 

P. Wales: The Black Mental Cube is the key to Project Orochi... There is no doubt that this is part of a plot by the Sirens.

Hornet: This probably had something to do with my sister, right?

P. Wales: How are Enterprise and Her status?

Belfast: As we speak, We are performing diagnostics on the ship and medical analysis on her body. so far we have found anything out of the ordinary.

Cleveland: I always thought she was an exceptional ship, but...

Cleveland recalls everything that happens to Enterprise at the location now unofficially call the Northern Ice Passage.

Cleveland: Back there, Enterprise was... terrifying.

Hornet: Sister...

then a doorbell ring signals everyone that they are having visitors.

Belfast: Um...

P. Wales: We just here to enjoy each other company.

both Cleveland and Hornet nod, as we see at the Wales call allow the person to come in.

P. Wales: Yes, Come in.

the door open to see that it was Mobile and Columbia along with their father and mother...

Cleveland: Brother? Sis? Is there something wrong?

Mobile: Cleveland, there something you need to know. Wales, Hornet, Belfast, you might be to hear it too.

Belfast: It about time, we are growing suspicious about the two of you there.

BS Columbia: My apologies... Well, let's go to some intro then?

Columbia: It still hard to believe there but if she is my mother and he is my father then I have no regard for that.

BS Galactica: Well classified is mandatory there. especially on that, there are 2 large Battlestar with a payload that can flat 20 click in a couple dozen of nukes down there. along with a lighter version and 3 destroyers to make someone's life miserable.

Hornet: Um... can you rewind a bit, you say 'nuke', right. 

BS Galactica: Yes, and you are...

Hornet: the name is Hornet, now back to the question. *clearing her throat* what the hell is that nuke mean?! and your?

BS Galactica: Galactica, Second ship of the Jupiter-class Battlestar and Formerly Represent Caprica.

BS Columbia: Columbia, Ninth ship of the Jupiter-class Battlestar too and Formerly Represent Aquarius.

P. Wales: Okay, so accord to your son. you are from a place called Cyrannus Star Cluster, right?

BS Columbia: Yes we are. (look at her first and second daughter) It seems like we have to use telepath again to speed things up. 

Columbia: Tele- what? 

Cleveland: What do you mean, Mother? What do you-

as Cleveland about to finish her word, Mobile put his hand on both of his sister's face and give them a quick summary of their parent and origin. 

Columbia: I don't feel right... (began daydream and about to fall)

Cleveland: me too... My head is... (began daydream and about to fall)

Mobile: Whoa Whoa. Don't! (Holding both Cleveland and Columbia before they collapse) Hold a little bit longer there, Hornet, can you quickly look around the office for a medkit?

Hornet: Right... what it looks like? 

Mobile: Grey Hang-luggage along with red strip and Union Medical Insignia.

Belfast: Is it this? (show him the Medkit)

Mobile: Yes, Open it, find the Medical Tricorder or a Hypospray then load with a Mental-Forn V2.

as she open, Mobile grab and give a dose to the sister, as they laying on the couch, while BS Columbia and Wales are discussing some matter of joining. as for BS Galactica, he was with Hornet to talk about their respective aviation and their origin.

Hornet: So you represent your home?

BS Galactica: Yes, if you say like that, Caprica is a planet and Aquarius is too.

Hornet: but how are you becoming a sibling to her? from my view, you are in one home while she is in another one.

BS Galactica: I, myself, and she are born on Scorpia, we spend most of our's time at Aquarius Academy. then everything went down as the whole Siren shenanigans happen and now we are here.

Hornet: Interesting... by the way, ship to ship?

BS Galactica: Please. what on your mind, kid.

Hornet: {Did he just call me 'kid'} well I would mind like to know what is your aviation there.

BS Galactica: I see, well I have around 90 Viper for Interceptor, Fighter, Bomber, Escort, and Recon. while other I have 20 raptors and 10 shuttle. so doze my wife too.

Belfast: So... Mobile, how is it that you have a family there?

Mobile: Strange... by the way, Belfast. do you know who assigns Glasgow as my maid?

Belfast: Accommodation from Me and Newcastle, assigned by her majesty.

Mobile: I see, (look at seeing that Cleve and Columbia are wake up) how are you feeling?

Cleveland: guh... (rubbing her eyes) What happened?

Columbia: hey brother, is mom or father is with you?

BS Galactica: I am here, kid.

Mobile: (use his medical tricorder) Reading stable, no anomaly effect.

Cleveland: What that mean?

Mobile: you, me, and Columbia engage in a mind-meld there. after that you two collapse, I will take you two to your quarter there.

Columbia: I see, thank you.

Mobile: Come on, can you walk? 

Cleveland: Yeah... I can.

Columbia: It not bad as it looks.

Mobile: Look like now you are off in being "brother" now it seems.

Cleveland: I am more than happy about it! a boy? in our class? and have a carrying feel and knightly too! My god, we are running an errand here! 

Columbia: God, we're so lucky to get this in our household.

Meanwhile Sakura Empire, Sakura Shrine 

Meanwhile, in the highest part of the Sakura Empire, where a giant Sakura Tree can be seen we could see Shoukaku and several individuals are present to give their report. Some were shocked to discover that the Eagle Union had revealed a new ship. as their leader, Nagato is there.

Nagato: So Akagi did not return.

Shoukaku: We lost Akagi, the commander of the entire operation, and the Black Box remain in Azur Lane's hands. The situation is quite dire and serious.

Nagato: Kaga making a strongly insists on pushing forward and continued with Project Orochi. be honest, Are you suspicious of her?

Shoukaku: I believe. It's too dangerous to move forward and continued the project.

Nagato: having Doubting a friend is the last I want to do, but... It calls for concern. You may leave now.

as the two finish, they debriefing, as Shoukaku takes her to leave.

Nagato: You may enter.

As the girls left and only leaving Nagato, Mutsu, and Mikasa who just returned from her trip to Europe visiting Ironblood to trade some material. and Kirishima along with Kawakaze.

Nagato: what do you two think I made the right choice Mutsu, Kawakaze, Mikasa?

Nagato asked with a worried expression on her face. Over the past battle with Azur Lane, they seem to have lost several times and Azur Lane winning. 

Kirishima: Milady.

Nagato: Thank you for your time here. I will keep this brief as this is the cause for Akagi and Kaga.

Mutsu: we could only hope that they would be good, sis.

Mutsu said as Mikasa is the one this time that spoke

Mikasa: lady Nagato what has happened to Akashi I haven't seen her in a while now?

Nagato: Akagi and Kaga said she was kidnapped by the spies Azur Lane has sent a month ago.

Mikasa: what! is she okay will she be fine what if they do something horrible to her?

Nagato: I assure you Mikasa Azur Lane doesn't harm their prisoner badly and Akashi is one scaredy-cat so she would have told everything about us.

Mikasa: then what if they gain any valuable information about us to them?

Nagato: Akashi is only a repair ship she only knows little information we wouldn't about it.

Mikasa: I hope Akashi is doing alright.

Nagato: no worry. she will be fine, and by the way how is your trip to IronBlood?

Mikasa: I have managed to trade some materials that we needed and I have some important news also.

Nagato: oh what is that Mikasa?

Mikasa: rumors have been spreading that Kishi-sama has returned or we know as-.

Nagato: Red Knight, or by Siren is Devil Prince.

Mikasa: correct, but I grow to worry about the Siren... 

Mutsu: the enemy seem doesn't bother to fight with us but it also a cause for others too.

But she realized that the Sakura Empire isn't winning even with Siren technology with them along with their share alliance tech with Ironblood it wasn't enough.

Mikasa: there is a problem... actually.

Mutsu:what is that Mikasa?

Mikasa: we don't know where he is now. last we all hear that he was M.I.A. and was declared Lost.

Nagato: but didn't you hear of any information of where he is?

Mikasa: sadly no the Royal Navy and Eagle Union are the only ones who may know where he is but.

Mutsu: since we have declared war on them it won't be easy for us to get information from them.

Mikasa: that is correct but we have a way to do it, while more troubling news is that Azur Lane has created new types of ships that are now patrolling around their territory.

Nagato: What type and kind is it?

Mikasa: A vessel was unseen before. (handed her a photo they manage to capture)

Mikasa: these vessels were an enigma now. this is just one of the many battle squadrons that we have spotted now.

Nagato: this is getting troublesome if we don't find a way to make contact with him now. Sakura Empire may be trouble.

Mutsu: then we have to find him quickly then.

Nagato: yes, your right. Mikasa, we need you to do anything you can to find or contact "Red Knight".

Mikasa: understood, I will be going now then. Kirishima, please accompany me.

Kirishima: Understood.

Mikasa said bowing to Nagato and Mutsu before leaving and heading to find information or contact about Mobile.

Mikasa: Kirishima, prepare my ship and set course to Okinawa.

Meanwhile, at Sakura Cafe

we see that Prinz Eugen along with her elder sister Admiral Hipper along with Z23 and Z1 discussing their alliance with Sakura Empire. Yuugure was serving P. Eugen with some Dango 🍡

Yuugure: Thank you for your waiting.

Z1: whoa, Things are getting really seriously out of hand here.

Z23: The Sakura Empire is in a perilous situation. We, Ironblood are their allies. Shouldn't we be taking action at this time?

P. Eugen: Ara. Are you suggesting we attack Sakura Empire while they are confused? Z23, that's very sinister of you.

Z23: You know that's not what I meant! 

P. Eugen: I'm just joking. You just can't wait to go rescue Ayanami, is it?

Z1: You two seemed close... Maybe a bit too close.

Z23: I-It's nothing personal like that! It's not!

Adm. Hipper: But she's right that this is the right time to strike to make a move. What are we gonna do?

just as they begin a summary of the event. Hatsuharu comes to them with a tray of anmitsu, a sweet dessert or treat.

Hatsuharu: H-Here is your anmitsu... ah! (been tackle by P. Eugen)

P. Eugen: Oh, how cute. I can eat you whole.

Yuugure: Miss, please refrain!

Adm. Hipper: Pay attention! 

P. Eugen: Well then. What to do.

as she says, they were calling attention by Koln and Karlsruhe.

P. Eugen: Something you need? Koln. Karlsruhe.

Koln: there is, Command want this relay me to you. (handed her a clipboard)

P. Eugen: Had you two verify it?

Karlsruhe: We had, Königsberg is setting up a real-time call to command.

P. Eugen: Probably report status, plain as it- (open the cover of the clipboard) the Kommandant?!

Koln: Please, she needs to see right away.

Back at Azur Lane.

We see that Q. Elizabeth along with Warspite, Hood, and the maid is playing golf games in one of the many recreation facilities of the Base.

Sheffield: Nice shot.

Warspite: Impressive as always, Your Majesty.

the next round play is Hood. as she let the ball fly to the hole.

Edinburgh: Nice shot!

Q. Elizabeth: I still don't understand the Siren. I know they are our enemy, of course. but what else? where did they come from? and What do they want? We've all asked this question many times but what else? no one ever seems to find to know how to find the answer. why the siren even bother interacting with humanity?

Warspite: Where are you going, Your Majesty?

Q. Elizabeth: Don't you see, it doesn't make sense if their goal is to eradicate us out. they should just instead of wasting time.

Hood: Steady arm, (make a light swing)

as Hood makes another swing for the hole. Elizabeth begins to draft a theory.

Q. Elizabeth: The key to this is Project Orochi and Him... 

Hood: pardon my assumption but are you referring to Enterprise and Mobile.

Warspite: Yes, we are.

Hood: Come to think of it Illustrious always had an eye on those two.

Warspite: I think that She really had an uncanny wit.

Q. Elizabeth: That's is why I assigned Belfast to Enterprise and Glasgow to Mobile. I wonder if the two see something in them?

Meanwhile with Illustrious.

Illustrious: What we had feared most had come reality.

Belfast: Pardon?

Illustrious: You must have noticed about it, about Enterprise and Mobile.

Glasgow: Illustrious...

Illustrious: No matter how powerful she is, her heart is still delicate and fragile and at risk. We all know it.

Belfast: There nothing we could do, but it comes with a consequence. Enterprise had no choice now but to face herself.

Glasgow: like what he faces on the North Sea. 

Illustrious: I see, should we expect her to make a full recovery?

Belfast: I cannot say...

Unicorn: I think Enterprise is afraid of the sea, but she doesn't like to talk about it... but still She saved me and Mobile too.

Belfast: Yes, you are quite correct. Glasgow, is our new guest holding?

Glasgow: We had their Identity as Medical show that they are Mobile or in this case the Cleveland-class Parent as they share the same genes but the further study had indicated that there are more similar as there is some pattern in the Union side of thing...

Illustrious: I see, we will make a review about it. the six were the sole survivor of the wars... the wars that they were forced to abandon they home into an exodus. lets us hope we didn't share the same fate.

[Denver PoV] Dormitory House, Cleveland-class Quarter

I was at our quarter where most if not all of us live. We spend about a few minutes for about our father and mother there... Why did mom call Mo, Apollo?

Montpelier: hey, are you alright?

Denver: no, it fine... I am just...

Columbia: confused, right?

Denver: yeah... Birming, Bilo, how are you holding up?

Birmingham: at first was fine then mom calls me "Artemis" and Mo is "Apollo"...

Biloxi: I take a look in it and in this (swing her hand to slide a holo-plate) mythology had related to it. I have Aphrodite. okay, seriously I have never in sexually before

Nice try, because you just seduce Mobile back there. I think that it a good for mom to call her like that.

Denver: I have to be Hermes, what did you get, Monty?

Montpelier: It Ares... and Cobi?

Columbia: (spite out some water) Cobi?!

Montpelier: Mo, had been called you like that ever since we arrive. 

Columbia: I will bomb him, what is it we are talking again?

Denver: What you got from our dad and mom there.

Columbia: It Athena... 

Denver: So in a contract is, me on Hermes, Monty on Ares, Cobi on Athena, Birming on Artemis, and Bilo on Aphrodite. this doesn't make any sense...

Montpelier: Apollo... if I recall in our history greek class, Apollo had a twin sister name are Artemis... Wait a sec! Birming and Mo are twins so that means-

Birmingham: I can't believe that it has taken us only hours while our brother can do that in only half or quarter of it.

Denver: if you and Mo are twin that means that your call is not a coincidence.

???: And damn sure it is.

We were scared a little as we look to see mom was there. how did she get into the room in the first place?

BS Columbia: Good to see you all, so tell me what piques in your interest there, kid?

Denver: Well...

Columbia: actually, I got to go to the promenade now.

Montpelier: Me too.

Denver: I think I will go too actually.

BS Columbia: Absolutely not! Stop. (Use re-enforce barrier on the door and the entire room) Now... Tell me what is it you are talking about.

Den/Monty/Cobi: *nervousness intensifies*

- One explanation later

[Third PoV] Siren Outpost.

We see that the Siren outpost was totally nuked as it hit them hard as cause massive radiation poison.

Siren 524: Why are there so many Nuclear Explosion!?

Siren 410: It hurt! It hurt!

Siren 852: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Fuck!!!

the explosion is violent as many as over 48 nuclear detonations scatter across the base outpost as all of the 48 warheads are coming from a raptor that BS Columbia had launched.

Back at Azur Lane Base.

BS Columbia: I think that I have at least send 6 raptors to nuke a random location to blow my steam off. really, kid, you should at least come to me and ask. at least my steam is now cool...

Birmingham: {I think that she is Hera and dad is Zeus} By the way, Cobi. can you go and buy these things for me and my twin "Apollo", can you?

Columbia: Okay thank I will go now.

BS Columbia: I am off to find the adult now and that queen who thinks she is 100,000 years old. well, let me prove that she is wrong, cause I am really aged over 150,040 years old there you crazy frakker.

Montpelier: Well, could be worse.

Biloxi: *wheeze* that is some serious thing there.

Timeskip, this one brought to you by Mobile manages to land the Carrack without a scratch while his sister is flying and speed on with the Mustang Alpha then show their flying 'skill' without crashing it.

[Montpelier PoV] Promenade Sector, Azur Lane base.

We arrive at the promenade area as we see, there are many ranges of clothes as I see, we will be here for a time. we began to move and began to see what at our interest.

Columbia: Come on gang, let's go check out here.

most of us at least... I can't imagine that Columbia (A.K.A. Mom) and our father Galactica was in apart for our family... I wonder what Indie, Bataan, and Prince will act.

Denver: Sis, you are spacing out there.

Montpelier: *mh* sorry is just that, I have thought about what to buy that all.

Denver: Okay, I see... Cobi, is that all we had?

Columbia: Not all, on this, we should go to the store to pick up some new cape... god, I was wonder why Birming had some spares lying around. 

A cape? why would Birming need it? surely she had two of these here. why another one? 

Montpelier: Co, can you let me have a look?

Columbia: Sure, (handed me the checklist)  

Montpelier: That odd... (double-check that it wasn't a glitch)

Denver: what is it?

Montpelier: Well, it that did you guy remember we tailored a new jacket and coat? It seems that mine was added to it too.

Denver: Probably sister thing... (look at the list) look like that shop we are going to is 'Victoria Clothiers'...

Columbia/Montpelier: Never heard of it.

Denver: Oh right! I remember, Birming and I had made a requisition order for a new jacket and coat there. I might remember where it is. come on, follow me.

As we move to find the store, we see that the store was simple at in front where the on the opposite side where the cafe and vendor seat at. the store was simple but elegant... I see that Javelin and Laffey along with Unicorn and Ayanami are over watching it. 

Whoa! Did she just eat the entire stack in one go?!

Laffey: Oops. (internally pick on of the berry on Ayanami stack)

Ayanami: Behold, the might of the Demon!

Laffey: Bring it.

Laffey and Ayanami are fighting with the utensil? Could be worse...

Javelin: Come on, mind your manners. Can't they be more classic?

the fight continued, I see nearby is Ark Royal... let hope she doesn't screw up this time.

(If not loaded)

Well... shift, once again Lolicon, you are completely indoctrinated by every single of our destroyers.

A. Royal: How priceless. (nosebleed)

Belfast: Ark Royal. your nose is bleeding.

At least Belfast was nearby. We enter the store and see that there are bags and box all labels and tags with names. then we see the Tailor themselve.

???: Welcome to Victoria Clothiers. and good afternoon, Denver.

Denver: Hi, Victorious. We here for the requisition Item?

Victorious: Ah yes, you came with the receiver?

Denver: here, (handed her the list) so... how thing going here?

Victorious: Good for the most part, by the way, is that your sister?

Denver: yes, there are. did Mo had-

Victorious: yes, he did. you guys are very lucky there to have him it almost reminded me about the mythology about the Olympians. (turn to see a girl behind her) Andromeda, can you?

Andromeda: got that... now let's see. Vic, what the number on the receipt again?

I look to see that Aquila, was a calm but like-minded heart as if she was relaxed as look to be the work.

Victorious: 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60.

Montpelier: is that... our hull number?

Denver: I think that is the receipt number or Item there.

Columbia: Can we have a look?

Victorious: Sure, (put the bag at the counter-table) better to look here rather than out.

we look and see that it the same, we try our as we did, it light but feel the same.

Montpelier: okay, Thank you. Victorious.

VIctorious: Your welcome on that, by the way, you can come here anytime. be sure to follow the simple guideline here and time.

Timeskip, this one brought to you by Mobile and Birmingham is having "fun" at themselves in the firing ground. while his sibling studies the field of Command and Science at the same level as what Mobile has.

[Third PoV] Evening Hours, Azur Lane Base.

it was now evening as the sun had set, in the cafeteria, we see that many people are having dinner as for most of the crew.

On one of these tables is where Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, and Unicorn are.

Javelin: I was wondering... What's the food back in Sakura Empire?

Ayanami: It the same.

Javelin: The same?

Ayanami: the grown-ups and younger ones are all friendly, around together. Sharing delicious meals. it the same.

as the trio was amazed by what Ayanami said, a short inflict of pain break that and turn to see it was Glowworm.

In the distance, we see a familiar face that it was Galactica and Glasgow who are instructed to shadow him.

BS Galactica: Is this usually happen?

Glasgow: it all way like this, Master.

Meanwhile at the Vidcomm Room.

we see that inside Mobile was there as he was access to a communication array as it was is he was calling someone who he knew that it will be a disaster coming soon. 

Mobile: Computer, access real-time comm to the Union Dreadnought 5th Fleet Flagship, Kilimanjaro. Attention to Admiral Hackett and also access call included Admiral Nimitz of Naval Command and Admiral Anderson of Marine Naval Command of the Fifth Fleet too. on frequency 5-2-Alpha-Baker.

A.I. Computer: Calling.

the Pad that contains the holo part eliminates an Image as appears to was the person he was asking for it.

Adm. Anderson: Anderson here. Mobile? Haven't seen you for a long time there now.

Mobile: There always a time where we can get work together?

Adm. Nimitz: I get the feeling there, Ander. Captain, I believe that you have a report about the anomaly that concerns Enterprise?

Adm. Hackett: I knew that it will be sometime before a disaster. what you got there, Mo.

Mobile: We have a deterrent cause about Enterprise and the Black Mental Cube along with several new arrivals. I am sending the report now. 

Adm. Anderson: Alright we have it, judging by the sound. You have another is it?

Mobile: I am afraid that to be so too. Sending the record now.

Adm. Nimitz: Ah, I see what you mean, Captain. You have discovered not just a lost and ancient vessel but a warship that turns the tide of the war here.

Adm. Nimitz: that was just the appetizer there, gentlemen. Mo, can you explain what the hell happen there at Midway.

Mobile: It the siren, sir. I have a fear that they began to coming hard on us, sir.

Adm. Anderson: things are going to be right now harder, right now it a safe bet that the entire war between the alliance and axis was a ruse. I say that, everything we encounter; the nazi, the mass-produced model red-tank, so on and so for was everything caused by the siren. and we are damn luckily its effect only on a world-wide scale then there. 

Adm. Nimitz: I have some draft concern that Enterprise and her crew condition even it was a skeleton crew onboard to could pose as a risk.

Adm. Hackett: soon we gonna need a fail-safe, if a thing goes bad like this, Mo. I want you to do every check you can. In the meantime, we need to prepare ourselves. I receive an update report about a siren wave currently stage somewhere on the southern side of the pacific ocean.

Mobile: did we think they are planning for another attack?

Adm. Anderson: We don't know, but your work contract agent had helped us a lot. the dossier, Exo, crew, so on. you get the gags, but if that is the enemy then we have a problem. we deal with it.

Adm. Nimitz: These helped came a long way in my book. you did on under only 2 years while we only did in half-a-decade there. good work out there, now a day. we gonna need to have everyone's arsenal together and needed the help we can. 

Adm. Hackett: Anyway, it late. Mo.

Mobile: Yes, sir? 

Adm. Hackett: I'm going on a visit and established a new headquarter there for the Fleet that was posted here. make sure that you oversee it. understood?

Mobile: aye, sir.

Adm. Anderson: And for our army and marine too, be sure that you separate them. I don't want the same thing to happen back in Philadelphia or Baltimore, there.

Mobile: understood sir. (salute the Admiralty)

Adm. Nimitz: I keep you inform, Nimitz out.

Adm. Anderson: Well I better get going, say hello to your father for me too. Anderson out.

Adm. Hackett: It seems you got your hand full, I am sending you a manifest of a list of the warship that is coming on to Pearl soon, good luck, Mo. Hackett out.

Meanwhile Sakura Empire.

We could see that the Orochi is dormant as it was on the observation balcony, Kaga was there along with Observer A. 

the machine slumber as it was hibernating for a new beginning. Kaga stood as Observer was looking and tell her about Orochi's ability.

Observer A: The Orochi awakens, with the will of countless souls embedded in its body. The Orochi contains everything. It had traveled every sea, collection wills.

Kaga: Will?

Observer A: That's right. Akagi's will is here as well. You must not let it end.

Kaga: Yes, that's right. that's why I...

[Third PoV] Union Command Flotilla 5th Fleet.

Admiral Hackett and Anderson were on the ship CIC as it is, Hackett knows that soon there will be a war on Earth, A war that was soon gonna happen.

Adm. Hackett: Ander, I want you to go with me to Hawaii. first.

Adm. Anderson: for what propose? It doesn't felt good over there.

Adm. Hackett: I fear that soon the Siren will launch an assault that will devastate our entire frontline. Especially that two of our flagship was cripple close on the red zone there.

Adm. Anderson: Alright, I will take platoon marine Julian 5 to 10 with me along with a battle group 10 to 13. if you don't mind.

Adm. Hackett: Along with I am sending you, Sergeant Johnson. if anyone wants ground morale besides Mo, it, him alright. 

Adm. Anderson: that much...  I'm concern about our strength now, we had the target but-

Adm. Hackett: Not the strength...

Meanwhile at Azur Lane Base, R&D Observation Room.

we see that Mobile was sitting on a chair and analyze the Cube with the specialist team in technology or was unofficially know as Azuren tech. 

Mobile: Indie, are you there?

an A.I. appears similar to his sister, Independence. appears at the emitter-display holo-pad as it responds to his call.

Indie: Yes, Captain?

Mobile: Have this cube and put it in the tesseract vault for safe keep, let Archmage know that I need an update by tomorrow in the morning at 10. 

Indie: Aye, sir. (hold her hand up with her head) Captain, there visitor waiting for you just outside. it Javelin and Laffey.

Mobile: Bring them in.

the door opens a reveal to be the squad. Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami, and Unicorn were there.

Mobile: Ah, Javelin. what can I do for you or your group...

Javelin: Mobile, Can we talk Laffey was it too in speaking.

Laffey: Laffey is sleepy, Laffey wants to sleep with Mobile...

Unicorn: big brother, Unicorn wants to be with you too.

Mobile: Alright, Indie.

Indie: Yes, Captain?

Mobile: Watch over Ayanami, if things go south encase her in level 2 forcefield. if it gone worst, stun her.

Indie: Aye, sir. Acknowledge.

We see that Mobile and the three were talking about her and that have a possible chance of letting her rejoin and update her on the situation.

Mobile: so... Ayanami.

Ayanami: yes.

Mobile: although it might strange at first, It was uncommon at this time now, (flick his hand to display a holo-screen) I want you to tell me what happened to Sakura Empire before this as in a debriefing. At 11 in the morning, is that clear?

Ayanami nod in return and explain what had happened before this

Mobile: I see, since you are intended to stay I will note and allow for the four of you to stay overnight.

Unicorn: thank you, Onii-chan.

Mobile: also, you will be in a total debriefing as regulation required of it. Welcome back, Lieutenant Ayanami.

Ayanami: thank you, Captain. It was good to be back desu~.

-----------

Until next time.

have any idea spam the god damned comment, because I don't give a hell of it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 632 23
A UNSC fleet blindly launch themselves in a sector where they received multiple messages. However as they get near to the Sector, an anomaly pulls th...
1.2K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
34K 999 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
3.4K 85 11
(reminder: I dont own azur lane or any pics that are shown in this story) In 2018, the sirens invaded the world killing hundreds of millions of lives...