Your ours and we won't let yo...

Von Dreamless48

This story about a boy who since the day he has said he's gay, he lost everything : his family, friends and f... Mehr

Your ours and we won't let you escape (boyxboy)
Chapter two
Chapter 3 : What your relationship?
Chapter 4 : The fininsh of my weird day
Chapter 5
Chapter 7 : friends?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6 : Another Mistake

12.1K 611 23
Von Dreamless48

Note: hey, long time no talk well, you should thank my best friend a lot for helping me because I know I was being lazy (my nature) and she pushed me to put this up so yeah, enjoy and vote and honestly I loved hearing your comments so I wanna hear more and I wanna opinions on the characters as I may get new ideas!

Vote Damn it!
Love you all!

Chapter 6

I've been avoiding Vincenzo and the brothers all day and during break , I hid in the library instead of going to my locker because I knew Vincenzo was waiting for me there. Some stupid girl kept questioning 'why was he there?' And I just ignored the girl as she was one of those gossip girl types looking for a juicy story to tell so she could input some of her own lies to make it into a rumour. I had been thinking over what my uncle said but I was more scared to see them than excited and I kept thinking 'what if this' or 'what if that.'

I looked like a idiot silently contemplating what I was going to do during classes however I came to a conclusion:

I'm not going.

I refuse to go.

It's been a year and a half but I thought what my parents would do if they saw me again as they thought I was nothing more than stranger and a parasite now than their son.I knew my uncle's son hated me for his own reasons.So being there would just ruin his birthday and I doubt he wants drama on his birthday, he's a idiot for believing it will be all happy family for me; as they threw me out so no doubt they never want to see me again.

During class, I wrote to the teacher on my whiteboard that I needed the toilet and I went into the boys bathroom, as I knew no one would be there during classes so I could talk loudly and freely. I knew Vincenzo would be on the hunt during lunch and this was a good escape as he was getting smarter by checking the library and I knew because during one of my free periods , I heard a few girls muttering among themselves about seeing him there. I had to call my uncle anyway as I never called him because of his work but he's on a break so I took the chance.I went into one of the stalls and locked it just in case someone walked into the bathroom,all they will hear is my voice and will not see my face.

I held the cold device to my ear as I waited for someone to answer on the other line and I held my breath.

"Hello" this voice wasn't my uncle's.

"Hey?"I said with a hint of fear in my voice as I already knew who it was.

"Why are you calling my dad?" He sounded a little angry but more curious as I knew he hated me so I always tried to avoid family events when I knew he's involved, but I can't even remember what I did to him to make him hate me so it felt awkward.

"Are you calling about coming to his birthday? He already told me and my mum about wanting you there."

I didn't say anything because I was about to say I wasn't coming, but he spoke before I had a chance.

"Darius I may hate you for what you did a long time ago but I don't hate you enough to let you enter a battlefield defenceless."

"But don't my brothers and sisters miss me?" I fired back.

He laughed at my stupidity.

"That's bull. Who told you that? My dad right?" He was still laughing too hard and I had felt the tears run down my eyes because I didn't know what to say or to believe anymore.

"You may not want to believe me but they all hate you. I was talking to your younger brother,Evan, a week ago and he hated, not only that you were gay but he also had to take over your chores and shit."

"Don't come if you don't want a another punch in the face but from your brother instead."

He hanged up.

My uncle lied?

Silent,hot tears did not stop as I felt the trembling in my hands as with all the silent around me in the bathroom, alone and all I hear were my tears hitting the dirty floor. My hands painfully turned to fists as I felt the string in my injury hand, the stupid painkillers were wearing out.I fell to the floor and I didn't care how dirty this bathroom was but there were other thoughts on my mind as I slowly hugged my knees.

I'm so pathetic.

I trusted him.

He lied.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Before I could even reach ten to calm myself down, my phone starts to ring and I saw the name that I didn't want to see.

Vincenzo

Did the bell go already?

I unlocked the stall and I was going to answer him as I couldn't avoid him forever as he was like a bug that wouldn't die,so I might as well go see him now.

Before I had the chance to answer it, it stopped and someone I didn't expect entered the bathroom, as the door slammed wide open and the person heavily stomped into the bathroom; they seemed pissed off as I peeked through stall.I couldn't see their face because they already were washing their face but I could see the bright,blond,short hair.They finally seemed to finished their little quest of washing their face and looked into the mirror.

I was speechless because I was always avoiding him.

It was Ashton, Claire's brother.

The reason why she hates me.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He sadly whispered to himself, he was a senior in the football team and he was staring at the mirror in utter sorrow. My phone rang again; of all times.

He whipped around and glared at the stall I was in, the worse part is I unlocked the stall door earlier.

"Whose there?!"

Why was he so angry?

I could hear him slowly pant to calm himself down but he looked like he was getting more irritated and I decided what I knew I shouldn't have. I slowly blamed Vincenzo for a another stupid thing like I knew Ashton was going to kill me....

I came out of my hiding place and I was regretting surrendering when his eyes landed on me with more shock than anger because the last time his eyes were on me, his hands and lips were also......

"Darius.." He whispered to himself in angst however his expression changed in those green eyes to a cold and angry look that I have only seen once when Claire caught us.

He pushed me hard into the stall and I hated the fact he was just as tall as me, and I was staring up at him innocently, hoping to get out alive.

"This is your fault!"

My fault?

"Because of you" he seemed to be panting harder and suddenly his lips were on mine.

They were more tearing me apart than showing affection.

It's hurts.

I didn't know what I'm doing anymore.

My hands were around his neck in a minute and I felt myself slowly sinking into his arms. Forcing me to show my vulnerable side to a another guy who had used me. Our teeth collide a few times and the kiss was tearing me apart than relieving me of anything I felt, this is what happened last time.

I needed something stupid like this to forget but he's another horrible memory.

I had met Ashton on the first day of my new life in this school, and I was already nervous and decided I would stay mute and try my best to blend in the background; like those freaks in my old school and cause no drama for myself.He was unfortunately my guide around the school and responsible for me but he was always smiling and it made me smile too. Yet I always stayed silent whilst I watched him talk, so much about too many things. I thought I may have to break rule one because he was a actual nice person that I could somewhat relate too until...

It was a few months after I had started hanging out with him outside of school after my jobs and he made me open up a little but I didn't tell him about my family or anything ;I was grateful he never asked. One day, on my free day, we were playing some video games at his house and during this time, I still hadn't spoken when I was around him. He never asked me why I was mute but just accepted it.

This day, I did.

I remember just laughing so hard like haven't done in long time until I felt his lips on mine, and I didn't reject him either but just let it happen.....

That's was my mistake.

After that,we were having many make out sessions when we hanged out however a day came when it all came to a end when, we were in his room and Claire caught us kissing and that's when he did a total 360 on me.He started to blame me for everything like I was a disease and told me that the thing between us was nothing, and said I should forget it all as he didn't want his family finding out and I knew I was hurt but I respected that he didn't want to end up like me.

Claire blamed me for making her brother gay and promised to keep whatever between me and Ashton a secret, if I never spoke to him again so I did it to respect her wishes because I again did not want the same fate for Ashton.

I remember that day clearly like the day my nightmare became an reality as I remembered clearly crying to myself like some pathetic unwanted nobody on my bedroom floor; you would think I would have learnt my lesson the first time. However after him I made sure to keep my distance from everyone and wished I had never met Ashton, but what I hated the most was sometimes I would catch him watching me.

I just swore not to go after a closet again after him and Mark.

What am I doing?

His hands were already around my hips as they rolled lower to get a good squeeze at my ass and I could feel the smirk on his lips when he heard my little moan as he was slowly drowning me more, and he started to grind on my hips.Suddenly I felt the tugging at my belt and my mind was slowly becoming clear, and I pushed him away like I felt myself feel breathless and panting but when I looked at him,his eyes were filled with hunger and longing.

I'm so disgusting.

Damn I need to get away,so I pushed passed him hoping I would not be pulled back, however the moment I thought I was free when I pushed through the bathroom door. I walked into a another monster.Before I could fall back, he quickly grabbed me around my waist and I slowly stared up to reach angry yet playful blue eyes with that same annoying sliver.

"Found.You." He whispered deadly

Vote!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.7K 185 11
Previously Named → 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
190K 6.5K 26
"The prequel to all Jack and Jack Fanfictions." Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky have been best friends since kindergarten, but when high school starte...
5.3K 281 52
17 year old Alex has a little secret and a dark mental history. He has a three month old daughter with a girl he drunkenly hooked up with. She's a s...
Eli Von Jo barnett

Übernatürliches

117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...