THE LOST TWINS

By falkuuu

Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. ... More

1 - My life
2 - Prison
3- Back to Home.
4 - New Room
5 - Rules
6 - Shopping
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Thank you/Important note:)
Part 2!!!??
PART 2: Chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
Note
chapter 78
YOUTUBE
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
Please ReadπŸ™πŸ˜”
chapter 83
chapter..
chapter 84
chapter 85
Thank you.❀
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3

chapter 53

13.8K 380 374
By falkuuu

Alexa pov

I came back from school and directly headed to my room to had a shower. After having shower I grabbed a pair of clothes and wore it.

I sat down and completed my homework. After that I rushed downstairs and grabbed some snacks and walk back to my room.

I switched on my TV and played BTS on that and started munching on my snacks scrolling through my phone.

Something popped in my mind. Actually it was not something it was someone.. And that someone was Ace.

I know I had a crush on Luke and I went on a date with him but then I got to know that it was a dare and I don't care about it. I didn't really had feeling for him and it was just a Lil crush. But for ace it was different.

When I saw him for the first time. I feel in love with his eyes. His beautiful ocean blue eyes. The way his hairs were Lil messed It made him looked so cute.. I just can't stop thinking about him.

I have to make good friends with him for now. And then I can see him later on . So I did first thing came to my mind I texted him

Me: Hey Ace.

Ace : who's this?

Me: Alexa here. I texted you so that you can get my number.

Ace: oh hey Alexa, thanks

Me: your welcome. I wanted to tell you if you need help regarding school or anything. Remember me.

Ace: Thanks Alexa but the teacher has already appointed Alesa for it.

Me: well okay, I have to go now... Bye..

Ace: Bye

Gosh!! I just hope that Alesa don't have a crush on him. Like girl back off. He's mine... Not yet.. But yeah one day he will be mine...

I made my way downstairs because it was almost dinner time. I saw Alesa and Alex cuddling on the couch. While Noah was playing games on the TV In living room..

I sat beside Noah and asked him "where are others?"

"Dylan, Lorenzo and twins are in their rooms and Colton is out somewhere. He'll be back soon" he replied

"Alex, can we go for ice-cream" I asked

"Sure, we can go after dinner" he replied

"can I join?" Alesa asked me. I badly wanted to say no. I wanted to spend time with Alex. I didn't really got to spend time with him lately as Alesa was around everytime.

"Ofcurse you can" Alex replied instead of Me and I nodded.

"Thank you" she said happily.

"Your welcome" I replied sincerely

"Guys, It's dinner time" Xavier yelled from dinning room .

"Coming" I yelled back

I went to dinning area and Sat at my usual seat on left of Lorenzo. Alesa was opposite me.

We quickly finished our dinner and me left for ice-cream.

Noah decided to join us and I had no problem in that because Alesa was coming too. Noah sat in front while me and Alesa sat in back.

"Uhmm Alesa, do you like ace?" I asked her playfully but I made sure my brothers didn't hear.

She stiffened and replied "Uhmm No, he's just a friend" she replied and I was relieved.

I've started growing close to alesa and I don't want to ruin it just because of a boy. Now I can happily crush on him because Alesa don't like him. That's just great.

Me, Alesa and Noah jammed onto songs all our way and Alex was driving carefully.

We soon reached the ice-cream shop. We all ordered ice-cream for ourselves and sat on the table.

"Do you know that Alex is having a girlfriend?" Alesa asked smirking and Alex glared at her.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, he does have a girlfriend . He came to ask for help for gift" Alesa replied. I kind of felt bad that Alex went to her and not me.

I know she is his sister too. But me and Alex are inseparable. Since that mafia incident Alesa got close to all of them and now I feel left out.

They include Alesa in everything and sometimes forget about me. I feel bad but I can't say anything. I don't want to hurt them.

I gave alex a glare and he looked at me apologetically and I just shrugged.
The waitress came with our order and we digged in.

After having some fun there we left for home. I actually had fun today and didn't felt left out.

We reached home and we all went to our room and I laid on my bed and but I wasn't able to sleep. I was feeling low . I went to Alex's room.

I knocked on his door and I heard a 'come in'. I went inside and he was on his bed scrolling his phone.

"All Okay Alexa?" he asked.

"can I sleep here today?" I asked

"Ofcurse you can. But tell me what's wrong?" he asked. I climbed onto his bed and hugged him.

"I missed you" I said inhaling his cologne

He tightened his gripped on me and nodded his head to continue. I let out a sigh and decided to talk to him.

"Alex, I feel left out." I said

"Why so?" he asked.

"I don't know, I feel like you'll dont want me and you guys just want Alesa" I said and let out a sigh again. "I used to feel this before and that's why I left home And I feel this again but this time I don't want to go" I added.

"Baby, look me" he said and I looked up-to him and he smiled at me "We love you and we all want you. You don't have to feel that way. I'm happy that you talked to me about it. Okay?" he said

I nodded and he kissed my temple "now go to sleep. Don't stress your little head" he said and I once again nodded.

I closed my eyes and said "Good night Alex, I love you"

"I love you too. My Lil monster" he replied and I smiled.

-----
What do you think of Alexa? I know everyone hates her but I thought about it and felt like if it was her pov most of the time. You guys wouldn't hate her...

Everyone has stories they don't read out loud..😶😗
Xxxxxxxxx
Important

I want to tell a thing to you guys... It's really important for me.. I started writing because of BTS.. I joined Wattpad because of them to read their fanfic... They are my inspiration to write... I previously mentioned them on my story and there were many people who were army and I made friends with them... But there were few who was commenting hate for them.

Guys, I know you don't like BTS and it's okay.. It's completely fine that you don't like them but Atleast don't spread hate... If you don't like them don't dislike them.. And even if you hate them keep it to yourself... There were comments like "Eww ,I literally hate them" "Their music sucks" "BTS suckes Ass" and many more...

Well I don't listen to One Direction or any other band but I don't hate them or leave comments for them. Even if I don't stan them. I totally respect them because they did hard work and have a big fandom so as BTS.. So please if you can't spread positivity don't spread negativity too...

And to the one who felt offended by this you can stop reading my story... Sorry if I seem rude.. But yeah you can stop reading... I  don't want haters here.. So yeah... Thats it.

And yeah, thank you to everyone who is not an army and still they commented how they respect BTS because they have done hard work.. I really appreciate guys... Thank you so so much...💜 I love you all❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 242K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
73.9K 1.2K 27
This story is about two Twins who have went thru hell and back together but one day when there abusive step-Father and Mother suddenly die in a car c...
805K 20.3K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
3M 79.6K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...