I Need A Girl. D SWING (Compl...

By sereniity-

🎶 Most of these girls be confusing me. I don't know if they really love me or they using me.🎶 - I Need A Gi... More

❁ Cast List ❁
❁ Engagement Party ❁
❁ Adidas Superstars ❁
❁ Let's Work This Out ❁
❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁
❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁
❁ Don't Be Someone You're Not ❁
❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁
❁ We Need A Resolution ❁
❁ Make No Mistake, She Needs A Break ❁
❁ Ain't No Jodeci Without DeVante! ❁
❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁
❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁
❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁
❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁
❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁
❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁
❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁
❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁
❁ Not Mad, Just Indifferent ❁
❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁
❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁
❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁
❁ The Feud To End All Feuds ❁
❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁
❁ Katari & Severin ❁
❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁
❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁
❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁
❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁
❁ Right Now I've Been Down And Lonely ❁
❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁
❁ What Are Roommates For? ❁
❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁
❁ Why You Gotta Go So Low, Bro? ❁
❁ Have To See It To Believe It ❁
❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁
❁ I Thought I Had This Under Control ❁
❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁
❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁
❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁

18 3 16
By sereniity-

🎶 At first we were friends then became lovers
You was more than my girl
we was like brothers 🎶

Chapter Twenty Nine

"Now Jordan Francis, I thought I told you that that stupid Solana chick was bad news but did you listen to me? No. No you didn't. And look where that ended you up."

Jordan Francis was in one of the living rooms of the hotel, which they had always referred to as a crib for some reason.

That was what it had looked like.

He had been talking to his mother Acacia about Solana, which ideally seemed like the right thing to do at first but it wasn't because she had kept on badmouthing Solana.

Jordan Francis had no one else to talk to about this and the people he could have talked to didn't know Solana.

He would have called DeVante but he didn't pick up.

"I don't understand mum, I thought you liked that girl. Why are you suddenly hating her and saying that she's bad news? Stop being on and off with her."

"I did like her. Until I found out what she did with Severin. Not just that, but that she devil even had the audacity to string you along for four months? I knew people like her couldn't have been trusted."

When Acacia had said that Solana had been stringing Jordan Francis along for four months — she meant that Solana had apparently been unhappy in the relationship with Jordan Francis for that long.

She just didn't say anything.

Jordan Francis wanted to know what she meant by people like her.

"You know. Famous people. Or ex famous people. Most of them be acting trash, acting condescending towards other people and—"

"How dare you disrespect my wife!" Jordan Francis had interrupted angrily. "You know, you talking badly about her whilst she's not here to defend herself says more about you than it says about her!"

He may have been really upset with Solana at the moment, and sticking up for her didn't exactly change that, but the love was still there. 

Acacia had had a go at her son through the phone, only for Jordan Francis to hang up halfway, wondering why he didn't do that before.

Putting his arm on the top of the chair in frustration, he then fell asleep.... only for Katari and Solana to walk in.

They had been talking to each other for so long that they didn't even hear Jordan Francis talk to Acacia, not that he wanted them to anyway.

Because the conversation sucked.

Noticing how annoyed he looked, Solana figured that she should have gone, with Katari stopping her.

"Remember what Lil Kim said." She had reminded her, with Solana sighing gravely as she had remembered everything. "Always stand up for what you truly believe in. Otherwise what's the point of you two being married to each other in the first place?"

Maybe if Solana had known that Jordan Francis had literally just stuck up for her, then it would have been easier for her to talk to him but she didn't.

Nodding, she had then gone over to Jordan Francis, who was pretty ticked off, accidentally taking it on Solana as well.

"Jordan Francis?"

He didn't say anything.

This worried her, she didn't know if he was ignoring her on purpose or not.

Solana had then looked over at Katari, who had done the thumbs up sign at her.

No, girl. Don't say that. It's like I always say, where there's a will, there's a way. You two are 29 and 30.

Solana was 30 and Jordan Francis was 29.

Set a good example to your other roommates 'cause y'all are the oldest I believe.

Don't be like Severin and Serayah that be arguing till one or if not then both of them die.

Lil Kim's right, Solana. Where there's a will, there's a way.

"Look, Jordan Francis. I know you're mad at me..."

"Of course I'm mad at you, Solana." He had answered, really calmly actually. "Why didn't you just tell me that you were unhappy in the relationship?"

Before they had actually started talking to each other for good, Solana had asked Katari if she could have left for them to talk privately.

Jordan Francis wanted her to stay in case things had gotten bad and they needed someone to help them resolve things, plus he platonically liked her company anyway.

Either way, Solana didn't know why she didn't tell Jordan Francis that she was unhappy in the relationship all this time, she didn't want to hurt the guy's feelings she had guessed.

Which didn't make sense as she lowkey had four months to tell him.

"Not just that but you know I don't like it when you broadcast our marital problems to other people, let alone people you hardly know. I know you did that to Severin and Katari. I always tell you everything, Solana. And I really thought that you would do the same thing to me, though clearly not. How do you think that makes me feel? How would that make you feel? Me not telling you anything even if it's really important."

Jordan Francis had a point actually, with Solana sighing.

She had really hurt the guy, she could tell.

He had even looked like he had been crying and Jordan Francis rarely cried.

"I don't know why I told Severin and Katari, but I promise from now on, I will tell you everything."

"Speaking of Severin, what were you two doing anyway? Apparently as far as I'm concerned, y'all almost kissed each other. How do you explain that?"

It was due to the heat of the moment to be honest, that was all Solana could have really said.

Solana even wanted to use Jordan Francis' flaws against him but she didn't. 

She wasn't like that anymore, but she wasn't speaking to Severin.

DeVante had told her that Jordan Francis had told Severin that he couldn't have spoken to Solana until further notice. 

"And you better stick to that rule because I don't want any funny business between you two. You're still married, whether you like it or not," Jordan Francis ordered.

"You can't just go around almost kissing random guys you barely even know. I don't mean this in a jealous way, by the way. It's for your own good. So many people leave their good partners for someone worse. I'm not saying Severin is worse, don't get me wrong. But from the way he treats people sometimes, most especially Serayah, then one would think otherwise."

He didn't need to worry about treating Serayah badly anymore as she was gone.

Solana had nodded— but there was something else Jordan Francis needed to know.

Why Solana was unhappy in the first place.

She hadn't actually explained anything to him as that was when all hell had broken loose in the room as everyone had started yelling at each other except from Katari.

Solana had said to both Severin and Katari that she was unhappy in the relationship because they didn't argue enough —- but pfft.

That was the Chardonnay talking though.

She had one too many.

She didn't mean that at all.

She was really unhappy because they didn't spend much time apart, which wasn't good.

"If we ever need to separate and we don't have a choice, then we'd find it hard."

"See, if you told me this then I would have known but you didn't tell me anything," Jordan Francis had stated. "So you're saying we should separate? Kinda hard to do that during this retreat, where the main purpose is for couples to spend time together and leave their relationship problems behind, don't you think?"

She meant after the retreat, they should have separated each other for like a week or so to test the waters a little bit.

Jordan Francis was okay with that, however at the same time he was worried that they would have realised that they were better off separate than together.

"Highly doubt it. We're perfect for each other. One rule though. You can hang out and talk to people the opposite gender, just nothing intimate. We'll still be married, just on break."

He nodded and they hugged.

And kissed.

Katari was sooooo happy she had ended up with Jordan Francis and Solana since if it was Severin and Serayah then they would have been nagging at each other for days on end.

"Yeah and we want to thank you especially Katari— and Lil Kim apparently for helping us get back together." Jordan Francis beamed.

She had happily accepted that, wanting to know what was going to be happening now.

There was this movie that Solana wanted to see that everybody was talking about, and it was on Amazon Prime.

They could have all watched that, so they had therefore unanimously agreed to that....

Until DeVante had walked in ten minutes after their conversation, saying that their plans were derailed completely as they were all about to get comfortable.

"What do you mean our plans are derailed?" From Katari.

Severin shot Serayah.

"DeVante?" Solana had said his name, as DeVante had sighed thinking about how he was going to break this news to them.

Severin shot Serayah.

They're going to find out eventually.

Just tell them.

So he did tell them and when he did, gasps of horror had gone around the room.

"Why would Severin do that?" Jordan Francis wanted to know.

"Self defence. He was trying to protect me. Long story y'all don't have time for right now because Severin and I really need your help hiding Serayah's dead body."

She wasn't as light as she looked.

They were just about to watch a movie.

The only "movie" they were watching now was going to be Serayah's funeral in a couple of weeks time probably.

Solana wanted to know why they didn't hear anything if Severin had supposedly shot Serayah... and it was because they were far away.

Plus he had used a silencer at the same time.

He was in a super fragile and vulnerable state right now so they had to try their best to not have a go at him for what he had done.

The only issue was DeVante couldn't have said the fact that he had shot her by accident because it wasn't an accident, at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 6.9K 53
{18+} 🏆 WATTYS 2023 SHORTLISTED ROMANCE Zemira Ford knows a thing or two about paparazzi and being under the limelight. What she does not know is...
139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
1M 35.9K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...