I Need A Girl. D SWING (Compl...

By sereniity-

🎶 Most of these girls be confusing me. I don't know if they really love me or they using me.🎶 - I Need A Gi... More

❁ Cast List ❁
❁ Engagement Party ❁
❁ Adidas Superstars ❁
❁ Let's Work This Out ❁
❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁
❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁
❁ Don't Be Someone You're Not ❁
❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁
❁ We Need A Resolution ❁
❁ Make No Mistake, She Needs A Break ❁
❁ Ain't No Jodeci Without DeVante! ❁
❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁
❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁
❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁
❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁
❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁
❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁
❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁
❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁
❁ Not Mad, Just Indifferent ❁
❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁
❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁
❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁
❁ The Feud To End All Feuds ❁
❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁
❁ Katari & Severin ❁
❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁
❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁
❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁
❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁
❁ Right Now I've Been Down And Lonely ❁
❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁
❁ What Are Roommates For? ❁
❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁
❁ Why You Gotta Go So Low, Bro? ❁
❁ Have To See It To Believe It ❁
❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁
❁ I Thought I Had This Under Control ❁
❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁
❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁
❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁

20 3 8
By sereniity-

Dedicated to PuddieJackson and superflysister22

Happy Saturday!

🎶 Every night she had tears in her eyes for me
Caught a case
Shawty took the whole ride for me 🎶

Chapter Twenty Eight

Severin was freaking out.

He had done many bad things in his life before but this had to be one of the worst things by far.

DeVante was sitting down on his bed as Severin was walking around in circles, brooding over what he had just done.

"Severin, calm down."

"Calm down?!" He hollered, turning to face DeVante. "DeVante, I just shot Serayah! You cannot tell me to calm down!"

Jordan Francis, Solana and Katari hadn't known about Serayah's death just yet, not only because Severin had used a silencer but because they were too far away anyway.

"Imma be spending the rest of my life in jail if someone finds out about what I did! And I don't wanna go jail DeVante, man!"

He had then grabbed him by the shoulders before shaking him to and fro as if he was an addictive rattling toy or something.

Then he had continuously yelled at him to help him.

DeVante sighed, once again he did not like being involved in people's problems, especially how he had barely received help in his.

"Severin. Just tell the police it was self defence." DeVante had explained. "Say you shot Serayah because she was trying to shoot me."

"Was it really self defence though?" Severin had disagreed, before sitting down right next to DeVante on the bed. "I practically abused her, DeVante. If I hadn't gone all violent on her then she might have still been alive. There were other ways of saving your life without necessarily killing Serayah in the process."

If there were, DeVante didn't think of any.

Severin had absolutely hated Serayah, yes.

But that didn't mean that he was happy over her death because he wasn't. Most especially how he had caused it in the first place.

He was so done for right now that it wasn't even funny.

Severin even wanted to end his life right there and then due to what he had done, with DeVante shouting at him to not do that.

"Severin! I will not let one of my best friends kill himself just because he killed his ex girlfriend to save my life!"

At least Severin and Serayah were exes before Serayah had died.

He didn't want people asking him questions like why he had murdered his girlfriend.

Speaking of that, he didn't want anyone to know about it. He didn't want the police to know about what he had done.

He wasn't ready for jail just yet.

"Severin, you have to tell them."

"DeVante."

"Severin, it's the best thing for you to do!" DeVante had snapped at him, before realising he was being hard on him so he sighed. "Look, where there's a will, there's a way."

Basically Severin wasn't completely doomed.

Maybe if he had told the police that Serayah had died because Severin was trying to save DeVante's life then he could have been let off the hook.

As for now though, they really needed to clean up the mess, and perhaps get Jordan Francis, Solana and Katari's help on hiding Serayah's body in something.

They would have buried her themselves however they didn't want people asking questions.

It was best for the ambulance to take them to the mortuary.

Even though, Severin was okay with DeVante telling him to clean up the mess, and DeVante was going to help him with that...

He didn't seem so happy when DeVante had brought up the rest of their roommates.

"You've got to be kidding me. We cannot tell Jordan Francis, Solana and Katari about this!"

Not now anyway.

Maybe later.

Severin wasn't ready to break the news to them just yet. And quite frankly DeVante was tired of arguing with him so he had just sighed to himself instead.

Then he facepalmed himself before saying anything else.

"They're going to get suspicious, Severin. Eventually they will ask us where Serayah is if they find out she's not here. And we can't keep stalling or lying to them. It wouldn't be fair on them. They have a right to know. They're our roommates after all, you know."

"I meant that I don't want them to know now," Severin had corrected him— in DeVante's defence though, he wasn't 100% clear. "I'll tell them later. I still need time to mourn over Serayah."

DeVante had pointed out that he didn't like her.

That didn't mean that he couldn't have mourned over her.

In the meantime, Katari was supposed to be talking to Solana and Jordan Francis which she didn't do.

Why?

Because Solana was sleeping and it didn't seem right to talk to Jordan Francis about Solana behind her back.

Katari had kind of stayed in her room with a sleeping Solana and when Solana was just about to wake up, she had left the room.

To hide behind a wall in the corridor to make it seem as though she hadn't been waiting for her to wake up.

Another reason Katari didn't want to talk to Jordan Francis alone was because she was kind of developing a crush on him, like Severin had done with Solana but not anymore.

She didn't even know why she had like liked him so much, she just did.

Which hurt because he was married.

He might have been mad at Solana over a few things at the moment but they still had rings on their fingers until further notice.

When Solana had come out, Katari had finally come out of her hiding place, greeting the girl as she was walking to the kitchen.

"Solana!"

She jumped.

"Oh my gosh, Katari. Stop scaring people like that. That's how you scared Severin earlier I believe. What do you want?"

Sincerely apologising for scaring her, Katari had explained to her that she had a crisis.

There was a huge spider in the room that she had just come out of — aka the crib... which was where Jordan Francis was right now.

Katari had serious arachnophobia, although there wasn't even a spider there, she just wanted the two of them to talk.

"Sooo, lemme get this straight. You want me to kill a spider for you?" Solana double checked, raising an eyebrow at her at the same time.

No, she wanted you to make up with Jordan Francis.

She nodded either way.

"Why can't you do it?"

"I'm scared of spiders."

She was also going to mention the fact that she was allergic to spider bites but that seemed way too crazy too be true.

Because it was.

"I'm scared of spiders too." Solana replied. "Where do we go from here?"

This was ridiculous, so Katari had just sighed before explaining to her that there wasn't a spider and she just wanted her to talk to Jordan Francis.

Solana was against that completely for some reason, saying no a million times.

Katari had kept on convincing her to but she didn't want to, that was until Lil Kim had called her on the phone.

"Maybe Lil Kim will convince you."

"You told Lil Kim abou my marital problems?!" She had shouted at her as she was just about to go inside the room again.

Actually, the call was planned.

Katari had said to Lil Kim via text:

When Solana wakes up and leaves the room imma let you know
Wait two to five minutes then call me xx

"Please," Katari begged. "Look, I was in a tight situation and I didn't know what to do, okay? Y'all were literally fighting each other, and I was super lost on how to solve everything because none of you guys were mad at me."

Noticing that she was right, Solana had then sighed, kindly taking the phone away from Katari as she had answered the call from Lil Kim.

Lil Kim: Hello? Katari?

Solana: This is SZA. Or if you want my real name, Solana.

Lil Kim freaked.

Lil Kim: Oh my gosh! Katari said you were her roommate but I didn't believe her! You even sound like her. Hold up, lemme FaceTime.

Solana had let her do that and when she had FaceTimed her, she picked up.

Lil Kim: It's really you!

Solana smiled, maybe talking to Lil Kim wasn't going to be so bad after all, and it wasn't.

Lil Kim: Katari told me you and your boo Jordan Francis are having some marital problems.

Solana: Yeah, we are. I kept some secrets away from him and he found out. I feel awful but at the same time, I'm too scared to talk to him. Hence why I was ranting at Katari when she said that I should talk to him.

Lil Kim: No, girl. Don't say that. It's like I always say, where there's a will, there's a way. You two are 29 and 30. Set a good example to your other roommates 'cause y'all are the oldest I believe. Don't be like Severin and Serayah that be arguing till one or if not then both of them die.

She didn't know the half of it...

None of them did.

Lil Kim: You gotta show him who's boss, sis! Talk to Jordan Francis. Fight for what you believe in. Fight for your husband. Otherwise what is the point of y'all being married? You understand?

She nodded and smiled.

They had ended the call straight after that, with Solana thanking her for that.

"So you wanna talk to Jordan Francis now?"

Yes, yes she did.

"Lead me to him." Solana had answered, interlocking her ask through Katari's. "Right now."

If you're allergic to spider bites no disrespect intended 😇 I said having that allergy is crazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 539 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
49.9K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
6.1K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...