once upon a Bet?! (boyxboy) (...

By Dont_think_about_it

'once upon a time' used to start a wonderful story. 'happily ever after' a term used to end a fairytale where... More

C2: First kiss
C3: Reason why
C4: A win win situation
C5: A Dream To A Nightmare
C6: The date
C7: What is happening?!
C8: Meeting the manwhore
C9: A night to remember
A/N
C10: Just a bet
C11: Let's make it Interesting
C12: The hardy get plan
C13: That gotta hurt!
C14: sorry...do me a favor
C15.1:Meeting his family (1)
C15.2: Meeting his family (2)
C16: It hurts too much
teaser XD
C17: An angel's kiss
C18: will you be MINE?
C19.1: Sexy nurse Yvonne(1)
C19.2: Sexy nurse Yvonne (2)
C20: Seal the deal
C21:Phone s3× and...signs?
C22: meeting a pregnant male :)
C23: The Talk
C24: Dinner
C25: Promises
C26: Karma is a B¡↑€ h
C27: All For Him
C28:Lovesick fool
C29: I'll save you
A/n
C30: I'll keep it
END ?
BOOK 2
epilogue
Sequel Up!!!!

C1: Making of the bet

30.4K 875 124
By Dont_think_about_it

"will you go out with me?"

I asked the boy in front of me.
.
.
.
Hi! My name is Drake Ridge,18 years old, a senior in high school, I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, I play basketball and you can say 'A total player' so means I'm straight, but that doesn't mean that I'm a total homophobe ...I just don't like gays.
Understand? ' Don't like them, but don't hate them' okay?.

So, you must be wondering 'why the hell is he asking a boy out then?!'.

Well it all happened yesterday

Flashback

-yesterday-

It's a beautiful day and my favorite day 'Sunday'.

Me and my 'best friend' Kent is playing basketball at the back of their house and yes they have a court at the back of their house, so back to the story.

Kent jog farther than the average 3 point distance from the ring "Dude! Let's make a bet".

"Shoot!" I said.

"If I score this shot you have to ask someone out"

"alright, who?" I asked.

"wait, you have to date that person for 3 months!" he added.

Well not bad right? I can make it "Deal!" I said.

"Okay! Game!" Kent said while aiming the ball and throwing it and it made it, leaving me open mouthed.

"so about whose the person you're going-" i cut him off before he finishes his sentence.

"You cheated!" I yelled at him.

"no I didn't" he said, yea right! "look I did not cheat!, you said 'Deal' so that means it's a deal!" he reasoned, throwing the ball and I caught it.

"So, gonna do it? Or not?" he asked "well you don't really have a choice" he added.

"alright whose the lucky girl?" I asked.

" well before that you have to date that person for three months" he said " And! Have to have to convince that person to have sex with you within the time given".

I looked at him suspiciously "but don't worry! I'll pay for the last part"

"how much?" I asked, what? People need money you know!

"let's see" he said tapping his finger on his chin "200?".

"800" I said

"300"

"800"

"400"

"still 800" I said

He sighed "alright 800 it is I think it's worth it, but you have to do it no matter who it is alright?"

"Alright, whose the lady?"

Kent gave me a sly smile.

"Yvonne Hallyway"

"What?!, dude why him?!"

You see Yvonne is the 'school's freaky-faggot' (A/N sorry about that word), he's gay, he cross dress but he really looks like a girl, and he always likes to be alone so...yeah, he's like a 'emo' without the obsession on black clothes.

"what? You're backing out?, you don't have balls big boy?" he said mocking me and shit it's irritating!

I sighed "alright I'll do it"
.
.
.
And that's the story why I Drake Ridge asking the the 'school's freaky-faggot' on a date...and for sex.

Ah shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 575 47
Its boyxboy and there will be mature content along with curse words also there are triggers so beware Story is completed
21.3K 849 45
A marriage arranged by their fathers, a sneaky man with gambling problems and a clueless idiot with concern and to trusty for his own good, this lead...
4.4K 126 26
Chain, once rejected by Leam. Because Leam claims straight and not into men. But how come Leam be that flirty with him?
4.8K 222 23
A business contract, that's our marriage described. We both forced to sign in, but do we need to force to love each other too?