If you kiss me goodnight, I'l...

By sindieeperry

Evelin Serrano is a Los Angeles born senior in high school. Her fathers new relationship causes her to leave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note I
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

242 3 4
By sindieeperry

Remember this chapter is now starting in February :3 enjoy c:

~.............~.....................~...............~

Chapter 11

-Mike's POV-

"Mike help me put this up," Eva handed me the birthday sign.

We were throwing Tony a surprise party, we had decorated the house in balloons, streamers and even got a piñata.

It's been a couple of months since we got signed and Josh changed everything for us. We released our album like we had planned but didn't go on tour. He wanted to see how people took to us whether they'd like us and so far the fans have loved us so now we're finishing up our second album and we're going on tour in a week for four months.

Jaime came rushing in, "Vic said they're on their way."

We had asked Vic and Pervy to take Tony out so me, Eva, Jaime and Sofia could decorate.

If you're wondering about Tone and Suhey they broke up but it was mutual and they're still close friends she just knew she couldn't take the strain of a long distance relationship so they broke up.

"So what are we gonna say when he comes in?" Sofia questioned.

"Surprise duh!" Jaime laughed.

"That's too common, how 'bout Happy Birthday Tony." I suggested.

"Wow babe, very original..." Eva said sarcastically, "Let's change it to Turtle instead of Tony."

"You guys better yell loud since its only us." Jaime said looking out the window.

He began to panic, "They're coming! OH MY GOD! Where do we go, where do we stand?"

Eva grabbed his face, "Jaime calm down, we're going to stand in front of the door." He relaxed, "Here wear this" she snapped a party hat on him.

"Ouch, that hurt."

She handed us party hats. We got in front of the door, the knob turned and in came Tony.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE!" we yelled.

His smile was bigger than ever, "You guys shouldn't have."

"Oh shut up you know you wanted it," Vic messed up Tone's hair.

"Thanks guys," he came around hugging us.

We went out to the back where we were gonna have our little get together.

"You guys do have veggie burgers right?" he said quietly.

"No duh Tone, what kind of friends would we be?" Eva handed him a burger.

After eating we broke the piñata filled with goodies but mostly with some little plastic tequila bottles. I then brought out whiskey and more drinks and the 'party' began. We danced with each other but Eva kept dancing off with Tony and it didn't feel right to me.

"My turn to cut in," I cut in to their dancing.

"Babe I just danced with you for like five songs."

"So, you're MY girlfriend and I don't think you should be dancing with other guys!" I said kind of snappy.

"Mike, relax its Tony why are you acting like this?"

"Just forget it" I felt a little angered, I went to sit on a chair and drink.

Vic shut off the music, "Hey guys shut up for a minute," we directed our attention to him, "I just got a call from Trevor he asked us to play one more show before we go on tour and I said yes."

"Well thanks for asking us," Jaime yelled.

"Oh and I invited Josh and he said he'd bring his family too."

We nodded and he turned up the music. Then I saw Eva pulling Tony inside. This got me furious why the hell are they going inside.

"Where the hell are you going?" I yelled at them.

Eva gave me a questioning look, "Gonna give Tone his birthday present why?"

"Why do you need to go inside?" I was seriously getting mad.

Vic came to me, "Bro calm down its just his birthday present relax man."

"Who asked you just shut up," I scolded. He shrugged and walked off.

-Eva's POV-

I can't stand when Mike drinks he gets so jealous. Heck even when he isn't drinking he's so overbearing, he doesn't let me hang out with the other guys alone it's not like I'm doing anything wrong they're just friends. Ugh he needs to trust me that's it.

I led Tone in to my room and handed him a huge birthday bag.

"What's this?" he smiled.

"Your birthday gift from me silly, open it," I said as we sat on my bed.

I had gotten him a bunch of Star Wars things like Legos, a costume, a light saber, and other stuff like stuffed turtles, his favorite brand shirts and sweaters (Love before Glory), and two snapbacks.

"Eva, you know me so well," he smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot, here" I handed him a letter.

"I wrote you a happy birthday letter, you don't have to read it right now."

He opened it and began reading. It just said how I really appreciated him and loved having him as my best friend as well as him being there for me whenever I needed him and all that other friendship stuff.

He looked up at me, "Thanks it really means a lot, and you're a great best friend too, Eva I truly mean it and I'm gonna miss you so much when we leave for tour you don't even understand."

I began to tear up. This was my best friend whose been with me through thick and thin and I won't see him for four whole months how could I not be upset.

I got up and asked for a hug, he crashed into my arms and I cried a little in to his shoulder. I cried for two reasons him leaving and because of my relationship with Mike.

Tony wiped my tears away, "Don't cry missy, I'll make sure to stay in contact with you no matter what okay bestie."

"Okay" I mumbled, he kissed my cheek and I relaxed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" a voice boomed behind us.

I jumped at the sound of Mike's voice. I felt scared knowing that he was drunk.

"Why are you making out in here, have you two had a little thing going on behind my back," he yelled.

"We weren't making out Mike he kissed my cheek that's it," I replied back.

"Likely story, you've probably been cheating on me for the past months" he said coldly.

Those words, not again they burned like dagger in my chest. It brought back those memories of my break up. Tone I guess saw the pain in my eyes and pulled me behind him.

"Mike, you're getting everything confused she loves you man," Tony tried to clarify.

"Shut the hell up Tony," I saw Mike ball up his fists and began charging at Tone.

I jumped in front of Tony and pushed Mike before he hit him.

"STOP THIS MIKE," I yelled.

"What's gotten into you seriously stop," he looked shocked and shook his head as if to snap out of it.

I looked into his eyes and he looked away kind of ashamed.

"Tony can you give me a minute," he half heartedly smiled and nodded.

I sat on my bed and Mike kneeled down in front of me. I wasn't crying anymore I just felt a little angered, I looked up at him.

"So, do you wanna explain yourself?"

He looked surprised, "Me? Don't you need to explain why you're over here with Tony and dancing with him?"

"Mike it's his birthday and he's my best friend and I needed to give him his gift," I pointed to Tony's gift bag.

"I'm going to be completely honest Mike you've been so overbearing in the last months I can't hang out with anyone."

"Well excuse me for loving you so much."

"This isn't love, it's becoming a controlling relationship, you don't seem to trust me anymore and frankly I don't know if we'll make it through when you go on tour."

"Evelin, I'm sorry I can't help myself I just don't want to loose you and I can't control what I do."

"I love you Mike and I don't want to loose you either but I just want you to be able to trust me I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I'm such and idiot, forgive me?"

"You are an idiot, my idiot and yes I forgive you now please let's make this work?"

"Yes babe!" he smiled, picked me up and kissed my cheek.

"Just one more thing, apologize to Tony."

He nodded and we went down to the backyard.

Mike went up to Tone, "I'm sorry Turtle."

"It's cool, just relax Mike you got a good girl with you don't fuck it up," he smiled.

"I won't," they proceeded to give each other a bro hug.

"Great we're all cool now, let's party some more," I laughed as I gave Mike another hug and kissed him.

~..................~..................~.............~

Oh my beegeezus all that drama :o Evelin and Mike prevail though ! :D So comment, vote and fan yes? How do you guys like it so far :3 Have a happy new year kiddies <3 happy 2013 ^.^

Continue Reading