Chapter 12

Chapter 12

-Mike's POV-

So today's our last bar show for a while we're done setting up and now we wait till we're called up. Everyone's here our family, friends, Josh even brought his family like he said, and our local fans were here too.

"Guys we're up," Tony came in.

We made our way on stage but before I went on I felt someone pull me back.

"Good luck babe," she kissed me and pushed me up on the small stage.

"What's up guys thanks for coming out and celebrating our farewell show and just rock out." Vic said in to the mic and we began.

"So long congratulations, break a leg tonight. What a shame I heard the understudy died under the knife. Crying backwards under bedroom lights.

The operation. I don't think you'll ever want to love me. You'd better listen to your doctor, doctor. Sober up, and bury the empty cup in a backyard of Seattle we used to lie.

When I sew you up don't let me stop bleeding. Tiny stitches that you placed into my skin. Won't let me go. Oh no, Oh no. And they're ruining the mood. So I'll toast every beat of my heart like a miracle.

And I don't think you'll ever want to love me. You'd better listen to your doctor. Doctors lie, lie, lie. If the dollar is right. Oh my sweet little girl hold your mouth and you'll be alright."

I looked toward Eva who was picking up a mic.

"Gather round, gather round. Ladies and gentlemen, come from far, come from wide the moment you've all been waiting for. Tonight join us as we explore the spine chilling mystery of death and miracle of resurrection." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Vic continued, "Please understand me when I'd rather see you dead then live without me. So thirsty for more.

Beyond the sea blue light, I met the love of my life. She'd rather see me dead than face me. I like your starry eyes they yell surprise, surprise. I'm in love...but not for long.

Our operation, call off the operation. Another wave has turned its back on me. Crashed back on the eyes of the first I see. Can't count on anything.

For you I'd count the salt under the sea. If your delicate eyes don't blink someday, they might as well be gone."

We played some more and as we were finishing Vic made a speech.

"Hey guys come up here in the front with me," he said to Tony, Jaime, and I, we made our way up in to the front.

"So this is our last show here for a while and we'd like to thank everyone who has supported us and pushed us to follow our dreams we appreciate it so much," everyone cheered.

He then looked over at us, "And you guys, it would be impossible with out you and I love every single one of you boys for putting in the effort so we could get where we are." We smiled and he handed the mic to Jaime.

"Well I wasn't expecting to make a speech but thanks for helping us get where we are, and a big thank you to our family and friends. Ma, Pa los quiero mucho gracias," he smiled at his parents and passed the mic to Tone.

"Well um I'm not very good at this but like they said thanks for being supportive and helping us build up and of course a huge thanks to all our families and close friends." he ended kind of awkwardly and handed me the mic.

"So they basically took the words out of my mouth, but a huge thank you to Josh for giving us this great opportunity and our parents for believing in us and all our special friends thanks!" I looked for Eva off on the side and winked at her she gave me a huge smile.