Chapter 4

So, here's chapter 4 it's kinda a filler, I will be delaying updates due to school. I have to study for my AP final, performances and cooking final too no bueno :/ but whateves here it is little turtles :3

~............~...............~............~..............~

Chapter 4

-Evelin's POV-

I'm glad I told Mike how I feel, he's just right for me. And I know I'm gonna have my guard up cause I don't want the same thing to happen again like with Saul I just hope we can form a beautiful relationship, sounds corny I know but whatever. Anyways I'm feeling nice so I'll go make breakfast for the boys.

I began cooking up some eggs, bacon, pancakes, chocolate chip waffles, and cut up some fruit. I started to hear footsteps.

"Mmm, smells good in here," Jaime came in and Vic came in behind him.

"Good morning guys, I decided to make breakfast for you monkey butts." I laughed.

"Aww, she loves us," Vic teased.

"Shut up, can you help me get the pancakes and waffles on a plate and Jaime serve some orange juice you lazy bum." I demanded

"Okay, okay Ms. bossy," he said grabbing the orange juice from the fridge.

Then we all heard more footsteps coming, "Guess they smell some yummy-ness," said Vic.

"Mmm what's shakin bacon?" Tony said as he made his way to get some pancakes.

"Ay, esperate or no food for you mister." I said slapping his hand away.

"Ow! That hurt!" he said rubbing his hand.

"Oh hush you big baby," Jaime laughed.

The guys began to fill up their plates with food, and made their way in to the living room.

"You guys, what about Mike?" I asked.

"He was showering he'll be down in a bit." Tony mumbled with a mouth full of waffles.

"Cochino Tony." I laughed.

I decided to eat till Mike came down.

"Why aren't you eating?" questioned Jaime. "I feel bad not waiting for Mike, so we could eat together you know?"

He shrugged and continued to eat. We were watching Spongebob.

"Patrick is such a dumb ass." said Vic. "Aiy shut up he's funny!" Jaime yelled. "Both of them are gay so shut up you two," yelled Tony.

I couldn't help but laugh. They were arguing about Spongebob can you believe that?

Then I heard Mike coming down the stairs and I couldn't help getting butterflies in my stomach. I got up to get his plate of food from the kitchen. He went to sit with the guys in the living room and I took his plate to him.

"What's cooking good lookin?" he laughed.

"I made breakfast for you guys, and I've been waiting for you so I can have a eating buddy." I said handing him his plate and sitting next to him.

"This was so good" he said in between his last bites of food. "Thanks babe," I kissed his cheek and took the plates in to the sink.

I could feel all the guys stares, ugh I feel horrible. Tony's probably confused since our talk yesterday.

As I was washing dishes I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "That was nice of you babe," he said in to my ear.

"I wanted to do something nice, you guys have been so great to me and stuff."