Chapter 8

So now I know who will be playing Eva. Since I'm on my iPod I can't put up a picture of my friend but if you go on google look up "Steffanee Chavez" she should come up as the first one I think ? Lol and Pervy shall be played by Verena Schizophrenia. Sound good or not? :o I don't know about Suhey yet though suggestions? :3 hope you enjoy this.

~.....................~....................~....................~

Chapter 8

-Mike's POV-

I'm so excited that we get to play tonight I mean to top it off there is a possibility of the record company guy liking us and maybe hopefully signing us this would be the best thing ever.

"Baby, I'm gonna pick up the girls with Pervy so you can head over to the bar and set up okay?" I heard her say as she got up off my bed.

"Aw babe I thought you were going with us?"

"I can't you needa take all your equipment and besides my dad dropped of his car already so don't worry".

"Fine, just be careful love" I kissed her forehead before she left.

She smiled, "I will" she walked out.

"Pervy get the hell out here we're leaving!" she yelled.

Oh she's so weird and adorable I thought to myself and laughed.

"Vic help me get this in there", Jaime yelled trying to get the amps in the little trailer we had for our gigs.

"I'm going hold up" Vic came running out.

We loaded up all our stuff and I drove us to our show. We began setting up and I looked around for Eva and the girls they were no where in sight. I decided to text her.

Me: Where you at babe? :o

Eva ;): Waiting for Suhey outside -.- she laggs!

Me: lol she's tryin to look good for Tone obviously, Just hurry! :D

Eva ;): lol probably true. Okay baby<3

I waited by the door till I heard the girls coming in.

"It's about damn time." Jaime yelled, Tony trailed behind him they were making their way to their ladies.

"Hi babe" Jaime kissed Sofia.

"Hi" she smiled.

"Wow babe you look beautiful", Tony said to Suhey.

She blushed, "Thanks baby".

"And the best for last my baby girl" I said as Eva walked in to me for a hug. I spun her around, she giggled.

"Baaaaabe!" she shrieked.

"Wow you guys act like you haven't seen each other in weeks", Pervy laughed.

"It's the love", Jaime said.

"Come on we're almost up", Vic came and told us.

"We're going, babe I talked to Trevor and you guys can get free drinks", Tony told Suhey.

"Really? You heard that you guys?" she smiled.

"I'll stay sober to drive these girls home", Pervy volunteered.

"Well we're gonna go", I said as I kissed Eva and so did the others to their girls.

I saw them head over to the bar and order drinks. Then I saw a guy with a clipboard I figured he was the record company guy.

We went up on stage, "Hey everyone we're Pierce the Veil and we're stoked to be playing here tonight", Vic said into the mic.

The crowd was cheering and screaming it was mostly locals and we had a small fanbase from playing at local bars.