breathless heart - nct, noren...

Av laurelynnnn

after learning that he had coronary artery disease, nct na jaemin's life crumbled. would he be able to stay... Mer

💔 prologue 💔
💔 1 💔
💔 3 💔
💔 4 💔
💔 5 💔
💔 6 💔
💔 7 💔
💔 8 💔
💔 9 💔
💔 10 💔
💔 11 💔
💔 12 💔
💔 13 💔
💔 14 💔
💔 15 💔
💔 16 💔
💔 17 💔
💔 18 💔
💔 19 💔
💔 20 💔
💔 21 💔
💔 22 💔
💔 23 💔
💔 24 💔
💔 25 💔
💔 26 💔
💔 27 💔
💔 28 💔
💔 29 💔
💔 epilogue 💔

💔 2 💔

2.8K 143 89
Av laurelynnnn

"we're leaving in 2 minutes!" chenle yelled from the front door of the dream dorm.

the whole dorm was a mess.

the boys were running around, screaming and yelling in excitement.

they would know which songs they participated in today.

they would learn the first steps of their choreographies.

"i hope you're all ready to go because we're not waiting for 10 more minutes." taeyong said, entering the dorm. "everybody out now!"

with that being said, chenle and jisung ran past taeyong to jump into their van, followed by donghyuck and jeno. finally, renjun showed up greeting his leader before getting in the van as well.

jaemin was the last one to walk out.

"jaemin?" taeyong stopped him when he walked past him.

"yeah hyung?"

"are you feeling okay? does your chest still hurt?" taeyong asked.

"i'm fine. i can't feel it anymore."

lies.

jaemin felt awful.

not only had he slept too few.

his chest was also hurting like hell.

and on top of that, he felt completely depressed knowing that his heart was sick.

"good." taeyong smiled as they left the dorm together.

"yeah." jaemin snorted. "very good..."

💔

"jaemin, please. i want you to be more energetic when you do the move."

"yeah..." jaemin answered his choreographer. "okay..."

a few days had passed.

their managers had announced the jaemin would participate in the songs 'make a wish', 'déjà vu' and then 'work it' for the 2nd part of resonance.

they had also explained that 'make a wish' would need a music video, and so, it was very important for them to learn the choreography in order to have the mv filmed soon. they had mentioned 'work it' would also have a music video, but they still had some time for this one.

anyway.

the past days had been rather harsh for jaemin.

he had spent the majority of his days dancing and learning the choreography.

and... yeah. he got tired very easily.

"okay. five, six, seven, eight!"

the music started blasted, and it was only a matter of seconds before jaemin had to dance.

he moved to the rhythm of the song, trying his best to control his breathing and his heartbeat.

he had to make sure he wouldn't get out of breath.

"stop!" the choreographer paused the music. "jaemin. you need to do that move with all your body. not only the arms. i want to see all your body moving to the beat."

jaemin nodded, his hands resting on his knees as he caught his breath.

"great. now, please, do it!" the choreographer said.

"please, can we have a drink break?" shotaro asked.

the man nodded after a second, allowing the seven boys to have a drink.

jaemin sat on the floor, his back resting against the wall as he closed his eyes to catch his breath.

how could his condition get so bad this quick?

jaemin opened an eye when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

there stood shotaro, handing him a bottle of water.

"here. drink some." he said. "you really looked like you needed a break."

"yeah. thank you very much, sho."

"no problem."

💔

as usual, the dream dorm was being a mess.

chenle and jisung were running around as donghyuck tried shooting at them with some rubber bands, knocking over lots of things on their way.

"ha! chenle, got you!" donghyuck yelled as chenle let out a scream of pain.

"hyuck hyung!" jisung spoke, catching donghyuck's attention.

the maknae then shot a rubber band in donghyuck's direction perfectly, but it got intercepted before he could even reach the tanned male.

"OUCH!"

jisung, chenle and donghyuck gasped as renjun rubbed his cheek where the rubber band had hit him while he was heading towards the kitchen.

the oldest looked towards chenle and jisung as donghyuck was laughing out loud.

"it's chenle!" jisung exclaimed.

"no. i saw it was you." jeno told, walking past renjun.

"i didn't do it on purpose!"

"i truly hope you didn't!" renjun yelled. "i'm going to whoop your ass, maknae."

and with that said, renjun ran after jisung who dashed around the dorm faster than ever.

jaemin was watching the scene unfolding from the kitchen where he leaned against one of the counters.

jeno joined him, standing by his side in the same position.

"sometimes i feel like i'm older than renjun..." he told, looking at the oldest of the dorm running after the youngest like a maniac as chenle and donghyuck where cheering on them.

"same." jaemin replied simply.

"are you feeling better?"

jaemin turned his head to look at jeno.

"i don't have an angina anymore. it has been a week." jaemin furrowed his brows.

"i was talking about practice. shotaro told me you were really tired."

"oh..." jaemin blinked. "well... huh... i guess i feel better. might be some remaining of my angina."

"surely." jeno nodded. "make sure to heal yourself."

before jaemin could answer, jisung tripped and fell right onto him, his forehead hitting jaemin's chest with full force.

"jisung!" jeno exclaimed, pulling jisung up by his collar before giving his attention to jaemin.

jaemin was breathing with difficulty, his hands on his chest, and his mouth agape so that more air could enter.

his chest was aching, both inside and outside.

"pwark!" renjun yelled, glaring at the maknae. "you're dead for two reasons now!"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

26.5K 1.1K 37
Jaemin is inlove with Renjun.... member of Dream, a famous idol group Highest Ranks: #7 in renmin #147 in nomin #48 in noren #130 in norenmin #52 in...
35.4K 1.3K 15
When everyone hates Jaemin for two things Sexuality and what he does Will his old friend come around and like him again? [[SLOW UPDATES]] due to ex...
133K 7.4K 37
if there was something donghyuck couldn't stand more than anything else, it had to be being the centre of attention. he was perfectly fine stanning h...
9.4K 167 50
Donghyuck likes Mark more than simply as a friend, but Mark is unaware. Will Donghyuck keep his feelings hidden in order to maintain their relationsh...