some FNF oneshots.

By t3chnotalons

heya. you're either here cause of tons of fnf oneshots scrolling, you're following me, or you're high on shar... More

requeet. rules.
hey vibers-
๐Ÿ˜€I got ya.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYou what??
๐Ÿ’€Ghosts
๐Ÿ’—Hug.
๐Ÿ˜€Tankman + RunAway! Reader
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’€It's my friend!
๐Ÿ’— Marry that girl!
๐ŸฅณBUT WHEN HE STABS ME IN THE CHEST-
๐Ÿ“‹ How they gives lil gifts-
๐Ÿ’—Anxiety
i really need requests.
๐Ÿ’—Candles.
๐Ÿ’€ Wait for me.
thanks for giving a shit to read
tea.
blankets

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ BF x Reader

220 1 2
By t3chnotalons

BF x Reader.
TW: nothing-
Also, imma use the y o u so it isnt any gender deciding-

You made your away along the city, curious of what you were gonna do. Maybe I can visit the new café? No..they closed cause of health issues...werid. You thought curiously. " Hey! Y/N!" You heard your friend, Keith shouted. Turning around, there he stood. " Hey Keith. What's up?" You smile, continuing to walk. " Nothin'. So, how've you been? It's been a bit, to be honest," he smiled. " I've been okay So anyway, I was thinking we could explore around the town," you suggested. " Oh, sure." You two walk around, bringing up random subjects.

" So, how's Jenna?" You decided to ask. " She's alright." Keith stretched. " So, wanna hang out tomorrow? I gotta head back." You said, noticing the time. " Sure! See ya tomorrow!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
205K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...