Renyang Drabble Book

By SadnessSailor

Just a bunch of renyang drabbles More

-
=
=-
==
==-
===
===-
====
====-
====
=====-
======
======-
=======
========

=======-

205 18 2
By SadnessSailor

Renjun jolted awake panting looking around the room tears threatening to fall down his checks.

This immediate alarmed Yangyang who was asleep cuddling him when he suddenly woke up, this had been happening a lot lately since he started having nightmares.

"Renjun, listen to me. I'm right here right next to you. You're safe."

Renjun seemed to calm down a little but he was still slightly shaking and crying so Yangyang hugged him slightly lulling him and hushing him.

"Hey, it'll be fine. I'm here, I'm not letting you go. Breathe whatever happened wasn't real, it was just a dream. I'm not letting anything hurt you."

After Renjun calmed down he loosened his grip on Yangyang a little who still held him closely. Whispering that everything was gonna be okay and that he wasn't letting anything get to Renjun.

Eventually Renjun went back to sleep and Yangyang stayed up for a few more minutes to make sure he didn't wake back up again before going to sleep himself hoping this time Renjun's dreams would be free of any fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
134K 889 14
collection of stories .
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...