Once There Was Us

Oleh BelieveNUnbelievable

Love takes many form's. You can not choose who you fall in love with. Once a powerful connection between a... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
AN

Chapter 7

178 14 8
Oleh BelieveNUnbelievable

Music Video
Perfect-Emma Blackery

(Brooklyn Above)

Brooklyn's POV

I closed the castle's door behind me after Petrova's farewell and headed towards my car a distance away since the stupid guards wouldn't let me park in the front. It's like they think i'm carrying a damn bomb in my car.

I stumbled over a rock almost landing on my face and sighed.
You'd think that me being a Werewolf I'd have better reflexes but no. I'm just an average wolf. Simple, average looking, weak, non-important. Everything opposite from Rova. She has amazing reflexes and she's beautiful with her long, beautiful, wavy red and white hair that makes her look unique and her perfectly shaped face and slim body. She's strong, probably the strongest female wolf i know and most of all she's important. She is the most important person on this planet being that she is the King and Queens only child and is the next to rule. She is just perfect.

Which leads me to wonder why we really are friends?

The memory of us meeting was such a while ago that i can barely remember. My mom worked at the palace since i was about 8 years old. She's the Queens personal assistant and a worker. She help's the Queen with whatever she needs and when she's not with her she is off helping the maids. She gets paid a handsome amount of money which is why we are living well. She's also friends with the Queen. Everything was tough when my father died when i was only 10. He died from natural causes with cancer. Even when we have super strength and speed and can turn into wolves we still can get certain types of illness's and we do not live forever. We can live up to around 150 years and maybe a little over but thats pretty much it.

The Angels can live however long they like. If and when they feel like they are ready to leave their life's they can somehow switch it off. Unlike the Vampires who can live forever unless killed.

Anyways, one day the Queen suggested to my mother that she should bring her daughter for a 'playdate' with hers since her daughter was unable to go out anywhere and make friends so she should at least have one. Me being me refused because i was a big girl not a child who goes on playdates. I was one of those little girls who liked to act like an adult when only just over 3 feet tall. My mother of course was not going to go back on her word after saying that she would bring me so she practically dragged me out of the house. I never met Rova before then so i didn't know how she was like. When mom dropped me off in her room she was playing with dolls. We said our 'hi's' and she asked if i wanted to play with her and i agreed. It was not as good as it sounds. She kept hogging all of the dolls barely sharing. And we would argue quite a bit, actually pretty much the whole time over childish things.

She was such a butthead back then.

The playdate ended with us telling each other that we don't like each other and won't be seeing each other again.

The next day mom brought me back.

Me and Rova argued 24/7 but long story short we started to get used to each other and eventually became friends after the lost of my dad when Rova started comforting me instead of arguing with me. I got used to her spoiledness and her all-that attitude and here we are now.

Happy go lucky. Kind of.

She toned down on the brattiness but is still sometimes a butt.

I was so focused in my thoughts that i ran into a wall out of nowhere and I bounced back like a ball and flew onto my back before I groaned. I felt hands on me, which was strange since i didn't know wall's had hands, and as soon as they touched me it was like a thousand of tingling sensations going up and down and all throughout my body.
My eyes were closed, i was enjoying the effects that the hands were causing and I forgot all about the pain at the back of my head.

"Are you alright?" I heard a beautiful voice ask me as the hands helped me onto my feet.
This wonderful scent reached my nose and I breathed in heavily trying to imprint it into my head. It smelt like a combination between pine and mint mixed with something sweet.
I felt something skim across my neck making me shiver and slowly opened my eyes to realize he was skimming his nose along it, smelling me.
He lifted his head with a sigh but kept his face a few inches from mine. He looked me in the eyes with his beautiful dark green one's with specks of yellow.

"Mine." He whispered and I felt as his arm's wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I could feel the muscles under his shirt as i brought my hands up to his chest and admired his face. He has light brown hair that looks perfectly cut and somewhat messy and a straight nose and perfect white teeth with dark pink lips surrounding them that he shows off as he smiles down at me. He also has a little bit of facial hair that just goes with him. All together he looks like a God and I blushed up at him. He brought one of his hand's up to my cheek stroking the back of his pointer finger against it.

"Are you alright, Beautiful?" He quietly asked as his face was still inches from mine. I found it hard to breath but managed. I could feel my cheeks turn a shade darker. He thinks i'm beautiful.
I've never been called that before.

I nodded my head still gawping at him.

He smiled, "Good." before he brought his face closer to mine and then turned it to where it barely missing my lips. He brought them close to my ear and whispered. "Your mine, mate." He then kissed the side of my neck causing me to shiver.
"What is your name?"

I could barely get my own name out. "Br...Brooklyn. But some call me Brook."

He combed his hands through my hair. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

He stepped away and led me to my car which was a couple of feet away surprisingly.
I have no idea how he knew that I was heading towards it and that it was mine. He brought me around towards the driver side and opened the door and sat me in. He put the seat belt around me the whole time never taking his eyes off of me as I him. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and then shut the door.
I thought he was going to leave just like that until the passenger side door opened and he hopped in closing the door and buckling his seatbelt. He looked over and smirked at me to which I just stared at him with wide eyes.
I'm guessing he's wanting to come with me.
I chuckled inside my head at the reaction my mother will have to me bringing home a guy. I can't believe I found him the same day that Rova found hers. It's unbelievable. I just turned 18 a little while ago. Just after we found out about the war. I never thought I would get a mate especially not one as good looking as this one.
Shaking my head i looked back at him with a grin. I started the car and began to pull out.

"Oh..." I heard him say making me draw my attention back to him. "If you were wondering, my name is James.

Petrova's POV

The first thing that i realized when i first woke up in the morning was that the light from the sun was coming in through the window and straight onto my face making me squint. The second thing that i noticed was that i can't move. The third is that there are a million of tingles going all through my body which can only mean one thing.

I looked down at my body to see two pairs of strong arms holding on to it. Also, a head full of red and a head full of white hair laying on my chest.
And of course it's Eros and Adonis. If it wasn't then I'd be freaking the hell out right now.
I don't know what to be more surprised about. That they were actually sleeping together, being so close, or that they were sharing me. I am completely gobsmacked. Though they probably don't know how close they are to each other and let's hope they don't find out.
I start to try and move out of their arm's but every inch i moved their arms go tighter around me.
Sitting back i thought about what i could do to get them off and a idea popped into my head which hopefully won't backfire on me. Raising my head and clearing my throat I screamed at the top of my lungs.

What i am witnessing at this moment could possibly be one of the most funniest things i have ever seen. Adonis, who was on my right, quickly jumped up and practically flew over the bed taking the blankets with him and landed on the floor in a heap after tripping over the railing on the edge of the bed. Eros, who was on my left, jumped over the side of the bed and tripped over something that was on the floor and landed on his face with his arms and legs spread out.

I'm going to say that since they are half asleep their reflexes are not that good. You can say i'm a bad person for doing that to them but if you've seen it you would be laughing your ass off to. I was so busy guffawing that i didn't notice two angry men glaring down at me from both sides. I looked up at them and cleared my throat of the giggles i still had. They had their arms crossed standing over me as if they were my own parents. Raising my hands i shook my head looking from one to the other.

"I'm sorry but that was the only thing i could think of on the top of my head to get you guy's off of me."

"There's other things you could have done Petrova!" replied Adonis still giving me a glare.
Uh-Oh. He used my full name.

"We thought something bad was happening to you." commented Eros who was also giving me a glare but his face slowly started to soften.

"I almost broke my leg." Adonis pouted.

"I almost broke my face-"

"Okay, Okay." I said, cutting off their ranting. "I'm sorry. You guy's were practically suffocating me so i did the first thing that came to mind. You have to say, that actually was pretty funny."
I started giggling again.

At the sight of me laughing they started to relax and uncrossed their arms and joined in with me chuckling.

"Oh, and just a heads up. It might happen again."

With that being said they stopped laughing and frowned which just made me laugh a whole lot more. My laughing got cut off however when there was a knock at the door.

"Petrova, honey, are you okay? I thought i heard you scream."
Shit, it's mom.

I bit my lip and looked at Eros and Adonis who were just standing there looking at me.
Taking a breath in I was about to tell her that i was okay when the door opened. My eyes went as wide as saucers and I felt as if I was going to piss my pants. Not from mom coming in but from who came in after her

Hello daddy.

"Oh." she stopped and looked at Eros and Adonis confused.
"Uh, everything okay?"

I jumped up and speed walked over to my parents trying to subtly shove them out the door.

"Everything's fine. Thank's for your concern."

Dad put his hand on the door frame to keep from getting pushed out and I sighed and stepped away from him letting him turn around. He looked at Eros and Adonis with squinted eyes and then looked down at me lifting his hand and pointing at them. "Why are there boy's in your room?"

I pushed his hand down. "Don't point, it's rude. And they're here because," I looked back at the two in question and they only shrugged. What help they are.
"because ....... they heard me scream to. They got here first by using their awesome speed."

I looked up at him to see him scrutinizing the guy's clothes. They were wrinkled badly and their hair was sticking every which way. Without looking in the mirror i knew that i'm probably in similar shape.
He looked down at me giving me a disbelieving look.

"Okay, i'll go with it." He crossed his arms. "Tell me, Petrova, what were you screaming about?"

Damn. I should have known he would ask what about. I quickly said the first thing that came to my head. "A Spider."

Mom looked like she was about to burst out laughing and dad just shook his head. I think they knew i was lying. I never was a good liar. Dad pointed at the door while looking at me. "Out. Now!"

I walked out of the room while turning my head back to the guy's and giving them an evil glare for getting me in trouble.
Mom was walking beside me as
Dad turned around and pointed at the guys. "You. Stay!"
He walked out of the door with us and then led the way to his and mom's bedroom. We walked in and he closed the door before turning around and looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I seriously don't know why I'm even nervous. So what if they find out that both of the guys are my mate. I know my parents. They can be really understanding and plus, they're all about mates.
They would accept them, even if they were confused. At least thats what I hoped. I was never able to hide a lot of things from them anyways.

"A spider?" Dad said.

I shrugged my shoulders.
"I lied."

"Why were they in your room?"

"They spent the night."

"Did you do anything inappropriate?"

"No."

"Did you have sex with either of them?" Mom asked.

You might think that I'd be embarrassed to answer that but they already gave me the 'Talk' and they know that i have sex. They disapprove of it like every other parent and want me to wait for my mate but they know that they can't really stop me so they just tell me to be safe.

"No. They literally just spent the night."

"Why were they in there in the first place?"

"We were watching TV."

"Well," He sighed and shook his head knowing that i didn't really do anything wrong. "Okay, i guess. You're 18 now and are responsible enough to know from right and wrong. I really do wish that you could still wait to do stuff with your mate. You never know Rova, he could be closer than you think." 'You have no idea' I thought with a smile.
"How do you think he would feel to know that you didn't wait for him?"

"I'm not a slut, dad, who sleeps with every man i see. And they, i mean he, probably wouldn't like it very much. But i doubt he waited for me either."
Just thinking about Eros and Adonis having sex with somebody else who's not me makes me want to rip someone's head off. I'd like to see some chick come and take what's mine.

Mom gave me a disapproving look with dad and i just sighed and rolling my eyes. "So... is this discussion over?"

Dad looked to mom who shrugged and then looked back at me and nodded hesitantly.
I smiled and ran towards the door. "Bye."

I ran to mine only slowing down when i reached it. I straightened my clothes out as best I could and then walked in to see the boy's sitting in chair's on opposite side's of the room once again.

"Soo..... Breakfast?"

VOTE

COMMENT

Follow

SHARE

Please and Thank You

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

406K 15K 47
Moon Winters, a simple woman leading a simple life among humans, is suddenly thrust into a world full of Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. Her entir...
3.2K 199 16
War has broken out between countries and when Oriel has to make a risky trip to the battlefield she's given a new personal bodyguard. Ash who is away...
Hades Oleh K. M. Carnoky

Manusia Serigala

5.6M 210K 68
Charlotte, the daughter of a powerful beta, is only certain of one thing in her life, that she is in love with her best friend. They aren't mates, bu...
931K 27.2K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...