We meet again

By abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... More

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Going To Italy
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
Surprise Visit - Chapter 14
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
Moved In With Them - Chapter 15
About them ..
Going Away - Chapter 16
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 4 - First day

12.1K 276 10
By abrokebitch_

Briiing- Briiing- Briiing- Bri-

I cut off my alarm and hopped in the shower, i decided to be fashionable I guess. I grabbed my outfit and did my hair and makeup, I did a natural light look.

I went into their room and shook them awake.

" Wake YALL ass up, it's time for school. "

" no , go away. "

" leave me alone. " they both groaned at the same time

I grabbed the blanket off them ignoring their curses and screamed in their ear .

" WAKE YALL BITCH ASS UP LAZY ASSES. "
They quickly jolted awake and punched me.

" well damn that's gonna leave a bruise.. but get up and get ready. "

I got up and went back to my room and woke the girls up.

" will you two at least wake up? " I asked them and they moved but went back to sleep.

" fine , easier for me. I'll just do your hair when you wake up. "

( tahani's outfit )

I got them ready and checked the time , it said 7:30 and school starts at 8:45. I went back into they room and they were still sleep. I just got Camila up and got her dressed.

" your momma is lazy. " I told her

I did her hair and took her back to my room so i could do the girls hair.

I woke them up and gently and after about a minute they woke up.. I quickly did their hair and looked back at the time to see it's 8:00.

When I got up they were already sitting in the kitchen.

" well hello sleeping beauties. "

" go to hell. "

" shut the hell up. "

" wow y'all love talking at the same time don't you? "

" We can just stop by Starbucks first and get something for breakfast. "

" okay, let's go. "

" Come on Camila. "

I went in the room and grabbed the girls and took them to the car, we buckled our seatbelts in and headed to Starbucks.

We all got a sausage & cheddar biscuit sandwich , but I got a iced tea .. Aurora got a pink drink and Noel got a mocha frappe.

We ate our breakfast as we drove to school, when we looked at the time it was 8:15.

We drove to the school and grabbed our backpacks, we already knew where our classes where and i managed to hack into the school so we have all our classes together.

We went into then building ignoring the stares of the people. It was only 8:17 so there's still more people to come i guess.

We walked into the principals office without knocking and it scared him which was funny.

" Helloooo. "

" Ciao "

" we're hereeeee! " we all said

" well good morning , welcome to your first day of this school. I already told the teachers about the situation and they agreed that if it became too much then you can leave the class. Until then you know where my office is, see you soon. "

" See you during lunch.. I just know we gone get sent here. "

" well we gotta go now, bye. "

Now we are currently on our way to first period, we're trying to get there early so we can introduce ourselves to the teacher.
We opened the door and the only person there
was the teacher.

" hey Lady .. "

" ah , you must be the new students. "

" of course . "

" yeah. "

We introduced ourselves to her and sat down after, pretty soon people started piling in giving us curious looks.

" So we have some new students today. Would you like to introduce yourself? " The lady said as she closed the door.

" I'm Noel.. "

" I'm Aurora . "

" I'm Lorelei , goodbye now. " I said in a sarcastic tone. So apparently this was our schedule

English 8:50-9:45
Gym 9:50-10:55
Calculus 11:00 - 11:55
Lunch 12:00 - 12:45
History 12:50 - 1:40
Elective 1:45- 2:30
Break 2:35-2:55
Science 3:00-3:55

The teacher was talking when the door got kicked open and in walked ...
-
Yep my so called brother.

" Thank you for deciding to come to my class. "

" i didn't decide, I was forced. "

" Go sit down young man! "

I was told to respect my elders , but if they disrespect me then i come back harder.

" So we will be doing a partner project .. I will pick your partners and you guys will come up with a PowerPoint presentation for your storyline and whoever does it better and correctly get an A for my next assignments.. Also it's due on Wednesday. "

She was saying names but when I heard my friends name i tuned back in.

Aurora Davis With Chiara Miles, Noel Woods With Calvin Lemont , and Lorelei Gray with Oliver Bottura.
I froze ..

" Im sorry come again? "

" Your going to be working with Oliver Bottura. "

" oh okay.. " I said calmly

We all looked at each other worriedly.

No!! DAMMIT.. and with that the bell rang.
— time skip to gym —

" Qu'allez-vous faire maintenant " ( what are you going to do now )

" je ne sais pas ... faire semblant de ne pas le connaître " ( i don't know ... pretend i don't know him )

" Si toute la famille est partie dans cette maison, je suis foutu " (If the whole family is gone to this house I'm screwed )

" nos partenaires veulent que nous y travaillions aujourd'hui et nous avons essayé de le reporter, mais ils n'ont pas pu travailler les autres jours " ( our partners want us to work on it today and we tried to postpone it, but they couldn't work the other days )

" ce qui signifie que je vais devoir emmener les enfants. " (which means I'm going to have to take the kids )

" allez-y et travaillez sur le projet, simple " ( just go there and work on the project, simple

" true .. well then there's nothing to worry about. "

The kids are with the principal right now due to us being in gym.

* time skip to end of class *

All we did was run around the court and play dodgeball.. Now it's time for Calculus. When we walked in I saw Oliver.

" hey.. I'm your partner for English class, do you want to start it today? "

" sure , it doesn't matter. "

" okay.. can we do it at my house? If you don't
mind. "

" can't, we have to do it at my house " he said still not looking at me.

" One more thing.. I have to bring those 2 kids i had with me earlier because there is nobody home to watch them. "

" dude stop talking, I get it. Your bringing those kids to do the project with me today. "

" Well damn, calm yo ass down. " He looked at me but i was already looking the other way.

I felt burning holes from somebody behind me

I turned around and it was some girl with light brown hair glaring at me so i rolled my eyes and turned my head. I didn't pay attention, because i already knew how to do this stuff.

- time skip to lunch -

After class me, el and rora grabbed the kids and went to the lunch place.

Everybody was still staring at us like bitch y'all ain't never seen nobody like us before? Or a person with kids.. we all walked to an empty table and went in the lunchtime. I got pepperoni pizza with pineapples on the side.. Rora got a sandwich with grapes, and El got Salad with strawberries on the side.

We started eating and giving some to the kids until it got quiet. I heard clicking heels and i knew the so called girl who thought she ruled the school was behind me.

" Hey, Noel take them some where so they don't see this. "

" you already know to beat this bitch ass if she try anything. "

" yessss of course. " with that he took the kids and left, mind you everyone was still watching.

" EXCUSE ME BITCH!! "

" WHAT GIRL DAMN? "

" WHY WERE YOU WITH MY BOYFRIEND. "

" And who the hell is your boyfriend? "

" Oliver Bottura.. " that's incest.

" OKAY, AND WHAT THE HELL THAT GOTTA DO WITH ME. HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET YALL AINT REALLY TOGETHER AND YOU THINK HE YOURS."

She pushed me back and was about to pour her drink on me until i knocked the cup out of her hand and grabbed her wrist.

" Don't fucking touch me you whore. "

" Your the whore. " I said back and with that she slapped me.. sike but no she tried to slap me but I quickly caught her hand and twisted it.

She started whimpering so i let it go and her minions came and started circling around me.

" what the hell yall gone do? "

One of them punched me in the mouth, I grabbed her and punched her in her face many times and she was bleeding.

Aurora handled the other 2 while I went to the girl from before and punched her in the stomach and she fell which led me to punching her in her face a few times.

" LORELEI GRAY AND AURORA DAVIS GET OFF OF THEM NOW!! "

we got off of them and everybody there was just recording and hyped up.. I turned around and yelled to Oliver

" we'll be there at 6.. so please be ready thank you bye "

" Already? " he asked as we walked to the office.

" In my defense she started it, look at the cameras. "

" I did.. but what about you? "

" well her friends tried to come for my bestie so i came for them, simple. "

" So like we can try this again tomorrow Vargas.. plus we have a project to do and the only day we can do it is today. "

" Fine, I'll see you tomorrow. "

" Thank you. "

With that we walked out of the principals office with El and the kids waiting in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 24.8K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
110 25 15
Delora was just 10 when her life turned into hell. She never even imagined something like that happening to her. She lived happily with her family un...
34K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...
131K 2.3K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...