Bowers Gang «One Shots»

By whitetiger200

So.. these are mostly just Henpat and Vuggins, at first I'm just moving one shots from my main IT oneshot boo... More

★A/N
★Camera Project
★Don't Tell
★In The Classroom
★Henry Bowers
★Going Away
★Breaking Down
★Scars
★Music Class
★Kitty Cat
★Actually Sick
★Closed
★Fuck..
★Him!?
★Boys..
★Tozier's Boyfriend
★The Emotions You Don't See
★End Of Game Accident

★Dyslexic

754 9 0
By whitetiger200

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - educational disability, being made fun of.

Ship - Henpat (I know I'm doing a lot of the Bowers Gang, I would make a second book for it but I'm lazy)

-

Henry's pov

I think I always knew really. From childhood to teen years I've always known I've had some kind of educational disability. I can't read well, struggle to make out what the letters form to make. Writing is hard to.

That's why I just became who I am now. I don't want to be teased like I was when I was six. Now no one even dares to look in my direction let alone comment on the fact that I don't do any of my own school work.

"You good Henry?" Patrick asks, bringing me out from my thoughts.

This is Patrick Hockstetter, my boyfriend. He's a bit of a perv and a big tease. He helps though, him and my two other friends really help me with school work.

Belch Huggins is my best friend's boyfriend, we became friends when I found him outside a bakery. He was upset because he didn't have money to by the one cake he wanted to badly and I brought it for him as well as getting me and Victor Criss, my best friend of years, cupcakes.

I was eight at the time and I felt bad because he was really upset, plus I had the money too. We became friends after a few more run ins around Derry.

At first I was jealous when Victor got closer to him until I realised they were in to eachother. Patrick was originally Belch's best friend so we ended up dating each others' best mates.

"I'm fine Pat" I mumble, looking down at the blur of letters on my page. We're reading 'Goodnight Mr Tom' in English.

"Henry, if you want to talk so badly then come up here and read" Mr god knows who says and I gape up at him.

"But- I didn't even say anything!" I exclaim and he rolls his eyes.

"You say that every time, get up here" he says and I look at Patrick and he just nods his head.

I sigh, grabbing my book and looking to where Patrick shows me to read. I head to the front and rub my eyes, hoping the letters will make more sense.

"Th-the.. they.. umm.." I stutter, struggling to make out the first work. "They.. re-rest.. rested.." I read out and look up with a huff.

"You're doing good Hen" Patrick says softly and I shake my head.

"I can't.. can't read it" I say, stressing out with each second I have to look at the jumble of letters.

"You can, just take a deep breath and sound the words out" he says softly and I shake my head.

"I can't! It's just letters!" I exclaim, looking over the pages and running my hand through my hair.

"Hey, you were doing great.. okay.. just breathe slowly and focus" Patrick says, now standing in front of my and gently rubbing his thumb against my cheek.

"But.. it's just.. why's it so hard to read?" I ask with a soft huff and a pout.

"Because Henry, you have dyslexia. We've been through this, you shouldn't push yourself and get so worked up kitten" Patrick says softly and I nod my head, resting it in the palm of his hand.

"Heh, big bad Bowers can't fucking read!" Beverly teases and I sigh.

"Can we go, I want out of here" I say softly and Patrick hums.

"We're gonna go sir, he needs cool down time before he gets too worked up and lashes out but we'll come see you at lunch to discuss this little issue" Patrick says, grabbing the book from my hands and dropping it down on sir's desk and leading me out of the classroom.

<Later>

"Ooh! Pop up!" I exclaim, grabbing a book from Patrick's hands and setting it down in front of myself as we sit in the library.

"I thought you would like it, the pictures are nice" Patrick says softly and I smile up at him before kissing his cheek.

"Thank you" I say, still smiling widely up at him.

"Umm.. bad timing?" Tozier asks and I shake my head.

"What do you want Trashmouth?" Patrick asks, watching with cautious eyes.

"I wanted to apologize for Beverly's behaviour in class.. she's changed and I'm uncomfortable with it" Richie says, standing in front of our table with a manga book in his arms.

"Okay.. apology accepted" I say with a shrug.

"I umm.. just wanted to let you know you're not alone.. I struggle in classes because I find it hard to concentrate, I was diagnosed with ADHD and mild autism when I was nine so.." Tozier says with a soft shrug. "Do.. do you mind if I sit here and read my manga?" He then asks and I shrug.

"Don't mind, Patrick is giving me my extra reading lessons" I say softly and he smiles.

"You're getting so good with picture books bubba" he says, petting the top of my head as Tozier sits down in front of us and places his book down.

Richie sits in silence as Patrick helps me through the trickier words. He rubs my back and whispers praise after each sentence I get through.

"Good job baby, that's the end of the book!" Patrick exclaims as I turn the last page and close the book.

He presses a kiss against my temple and I smile.

"Thanks Pat.. this really helps" I say softly, gently hooking a finger under his chin and bringing my lips to his.

"A true softie for me kitten" Pat teases and I quickly.

"I might just be.. only for you though" I say softly and he chuckles.

"My softie" Patrick says, gently petting my head.

-

Word count - 1003

Hello readers, I hope you enjoyed this one shot. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.7K 87
[WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY. THERE IS BLOOD/GORE/ALCOHOL/DRUGS] ✏✏✏ Requests are Closed! From Aug/Sep 2020 - 3/18/21 ✏✏✏ Hello, fell...
31.8K 491 19
Just a few of my one shots from Tumblr that I want to share with you all!
15.6K 156 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...
12.2K 228 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...