★Actually Sick

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - emetophobia

Ship - Henpat

-

Henry's pov

I'm not going to make a big deal out of this but I feel like utter shit. My head is pounding, stomach hurting and I all around feel gross.

I've made it till forth period though, still haven't puked yet, which would be gross. I hate getting sick, it gives me anxiety and I stress out which makes it worse.

Now I've got history, my least liked subject and the teacher in here hates me. I think history is unbelievably boring, it's worse because I can't distract myself from the overwhelming nausea.

"You okay mate?" Victor asks in a whisper as he looks up and across the table. I just nod my head, instantly regretting it as the room spins almost instantly.

"Don't talk over me you two" Mr Martin exclaims and I rest my hand on my forehead, struggling to even look up to the board.

The lesson continues and I just feel like I could throw up at any point through out this lesson.

"Now, Henry.. why don't you come fill in the dates on this board" sir asks, obviously picking on me for not listening.

I have no energy to fight with this teacher. I slowly stand and walk towards him, ignoring the heavy spinning as I puff my cheeks out trying to focus.

"We've not got all day, right now would be nice" sir says and I wince in pain, eyes not being able to stand the light being so close.

I groan, rubbing my eyes in pain as I attempt to read the words and fill in the missing dates.

"Thank you, stand in the corner" sir says and I look to him confused.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Just go, you're helping me with something" he says and I shrug, not wanting to piss anyone off today.

I reluctantly stand in the corner opposite the door as wait till I can sit down. As the time passes, my legs start to ache and I lean forward. I rest my head against the cold wall, nausea making me feel like I'm going to puke.

"Sir can I leave this corner now?" I ask, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"No, I still need you there" he says and I sigh, leaning back and gagging a little.

"I'm going to puke" I exclaim and he sighs.

"Be quiet and wait" he says and I groan, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Henry.. are you actually going to throw up?" I hear Victor asks softly and I hum. "Hang on, okay!?" Victor exclaims, getting up and I bite my lip.

"Can you hurry, I'm going to throw up down the wall if not!" I exclaim, rubbing my stomach.

"Here" Victor says with a heavy breath out, I take it from him and duck my head down inside just spilling my guts. Rough. "Why'd you come to school if you're sick?" Victor asks, pushing my hair back.

"It's better than being home with him" I say as I lean my forehead against the cold wall.

"You have to go home, you're sick" Victor says and I shake my head.

"M'fine! I don't need to be at home.. not when he's home I don't" I say, shaking my head and he sighs.

"What if I get Patrick to take you home?" Victor suggests and I sigh.

"Only him.." I whisper softly and Victor hums.

"Wait here, I'll be back with Patrick in five okay. You get your things together and if you're sick again, make sure it's in the bin" Victor says, pushing my hair aside before leaving to go get Patrick.

"I'm never gonna live this down" I complain, sitting down on the floor but still in the corner as I place the bin between my thighs.

"I need out" Tozier exclaims, his face paled and hands shaking beyond belief as his breath is shaky.

Denbrough follows behind him, taking the four eyed boy out of the room and making sure he's okay.

"Bill, if he has a panic attack then call his mum" Stan says softly, poking his head out the classroom door.

"Awe kitten, you feeling poorly?" Patrick asks softly, entering the classroom in a rush. I sadly nod my head, pouting up at him. "My poor baby" Patrick says softly as he places his hand against my forehead.

"He didn't want to go home unless you took him home" Victor says softly and I sniffle.

"Icky belly" I mumble softly and he hums.

"I see baby, I see. Let's get you home so you can rest" Patrick says softly, moving the bin and picking me up.

He carries me like a toddler, Victor handing me all my stuff before we leave school.

"Let's get you bathed and in bed" Patrick says softly, walking the short five minute walk to his house.

"Tay" I mumble sleepily. Soon we reach his home and I sit on the bed, sick bowl in my lap as I wait for my bath to be ready.

Once that's done, I bathe and then get changed. Patrick tucks me in to bed and I fall asleep quickly as he gets some stuff sorted out.

When I wake, he's cuddling me and I smile softly before the nausea hits and I end up leaning over the edge of the bed, throwing up which wakes Patrick and he comforts me until it stops.

I soon fall asleep again after as he goes to clean up.

I love Patrick. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

-

Word count - 962

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to leave any requests and have a great day!