★Tozier's Boyfriend

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Ship - Vicchie (Victor x Richie)

Richie is 17, Victor is 18

-

Richie's pov

"So, lunch eh? What do you think is on today's menu?" Bev asks, elbowing me. We do this every day since they don't usually have a timetable for it.

"Pizza, burgers.. and tater tots" I say softly and Beverly nods.

"Fair.. I was thinking.. onion rings.. curly fries.. and fish" she says and I gag.

"Who the fuck likes fish?" I ask, screwing my nose up in disgust.

"C'mon Rich, everyone likes fish" Bill says with a soft smile and I shake my head.

"I know I don't" I say with a huff and they all laugh.

I feel someone barge in to me, causing to to stop and turn to see Victor walking past me with a straight face, a small bit of paper held between his thumb and finger before he drops it.

The losers walk on, not even noticing I've stopped so I walk back before picking it up and slipping it in to my pocket.

You see, me and Victor have had this small thing going on between us since middle school. It started around the time he joined Bowers and his gang. That was around the time I noticed he was crushing on me.. and I quickly developed feelings for the well built, handsome blond.

See.. Victor may be the second tallest, just under Patrick's 6'6 frame, my blond boy standing at 6'2, he's very well built up with muscles. He likes to go to the gym at least twice a week and he has morning and evening runs. He says it helps clear his mind and keep him feeling fit.

This makes Victor look a lot bigger next to me. I'm this lanky but scrawny 5'8 boy. I'm not sporty, l hate having to do anything other then playing video games and then streaming every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

I don't think people here in Derry know of my streams, but loads of other American places and British viewers come in every time I stream.

Speaking of which, today is Friday and tonight I'm doing a dares thing. My chat is gonna give me a bunch of dares, I'm gonna sit in my hot tub and we're gonna play some games, do some dares and have a chill evening.

I know for a fact, my friends are coming over from straight after school till around half eight, they've got a sleep over planned at Bev's but her dad doesn't like me.

So once they leave I can give Vic a call, saying he can come over and then we'll set up stream and stuff. I think that's what got me popular, being an openly gay streamer with a boyfriend cause we make cute content apparently.

But you see, for this stream it won't be me getting in the hot tub wearing a swimming suit.. no.. I did a pole on my sub only discord server and they want me to wear a maids dress too.

This.. we'll see how this goes.

Well anyways, I reach the lunch table and I sigh, sitting down with out even getting food. I grab the note from my pocket as the others go and line up for lunch food.