★In The Classroom

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Tw - child abuse, mention of self harm and panic attack.

Ship - Henpat

This one shot involves littlespace, if you don't like that then please skip this one, thank you <3

-

Henry's pov

I bite my lip softly, watching the seconds tick by on the clock. I have to use the bathroom so badly and I asked to go ten minutes ago but the teacher said I was just trying to bunk off class.

Which I'm quite clearly not, you can tell just from my shuffling and every time I grip myself or the chair, just to hold the liquid in.

I'm beginning to slip in to my headspace just from the stress of having to hold my bladder for so long and the pull up Patrick forced me to wear is so enticing, my body just wants me to let go and relieve myself in to it.

But I can't, everyone will hear and it will most likely leak too. I have to go so badly but there's still twenty minutes till this lesson ends.

I'm really anxious.. I don't want to have an accident here.. everyone will tease me and make fun of me. I'm at the point of just walking out.. I just don't want my dad to beat me for doing so.

I whimper softly, my heart pounding in my chest as my bladder muscles cramp and tighten with each second that ticks slowly by.

I cough, covering the short hissing sound as pee escapes my bladder and I shuffle, forcing my hands between my thighs to stop it.

"Henry, you good?" Patrick asks and I shake my head, biting my lip as I regress fast.

"Smawl.." I whimper out and he sighs.

"Okay kitten, don't worry okay.. I know you gotta potty so we should get outta here, shouldn't we?" Papa asks and I nod my head.

"Star'ed goin' aweady" I slur out, rubbing my eye and papa hums softly.

"Okay, let's go" papa says softly, getting up and taking my hand.

He begins to lead me to the door when the teacher calls on us.

"Where do you two think you're going?" He asks and papa sighs.

"The bathroom? Unless you want him to piss on your floor?" Papa asks, sarcasm lacing his words.

"I already said you can't go" sir says and I whine, tugging on papa's hand.

"Papa!" I whine, rubbing my thighs together and he sighs softly.

"I know kitten, let's go so you can go potty.. you've been waiting like a good boy for a while now" papa says softly, picking me up by my armpits.

"Mhm!" I hum softly and he smiles, giving the teacher the naughty finger before walking out with me.

I giggle softly and then whine feeling the trickles of warm liquid running down my legs and sniffle.

"Hey, don't cry kitten. You did such a good job holding it in class baby" papa says softly, gently bouncing me on his hip and I whine.

"Stiwl go!" I whine out and papa nods, hurrying in to the toilets and going in to one of the stalls.

He takes the clothes off my lower half and sits me on the toilet before taking his shirt off.

"Hey kitten, can you wait here with the door locked as I go get your spare pants and pull up?" Papa asks and I nod my head, sitting on the toilet sit, my legs gently swinging.

He leaves the toilet and I get up, locking the door and dropping my dirtied clothes to the floor. I leave them there as I sit back, waiting for papa to come back.

I can hear soft voices as people enter and what not during the time I wait. Soon enough papa comes back and knocks on the door.

"Kitten, can you let me in?" Papa asks and I hum, sliding off the toilet and going to unlock the door. I stand to the side as papa comes in and I catch a glimpse of Richie Tozier lent against the sinks.

"Papa back!" I exclaim happily and he smiles softly.

"Of course I am kitten, lets put this clean stuff on you" papa says and I nod.

He helps me step in to the clean pull up before putting the clean jeans on me. I smile happily as he puts all the dirty stuff in to my potty bag and then shoves that bag back in my other bag which I'll have to take home tonight.

Usually I leave it in my locker from Monday to Friday because I usually don't use my pull up but I really couldn't hold that.

Papa flushes the toilet and then we head out so I can wash my hands.

"Oh.. umm.. I'll.. go.." Richie stutters out, looking to us shakily.

"Papa help?" I ask softly, pointing to the soap and papa chuckles with a soft smile.

"Here kitten" he says softly, lifting me up so I can put the soap on my hands.

"Tanty papa" I say softly and he kisses the top of my head as I smile.

"I'm proud of you kitten" papa says softly and I nod my head, rubbing my hands together.

"Umm.. wow.. okay.. I'll go.." Richie stumbles over his words and I wave to him with a smile as he leaves.

"Tozier.. wait" papa says softly, sighing heavily and the boy stops.

"Yes Hockstetter?" He asks softly, rubbing his neck anxiously.

"Don't tell people.. about Henry's regression and what not" papa says and I happily giggle, holding my hands up to the hand dryer.

"Okay.. I wasn't planning on it anyways" Richie says with a nod and papa smiles softly.

"Good" papa says with a soft sigh.

"Can I go now, if I'm late back to class I'll be in detention for weeks!" Richie complains and papa hums.

"Run along Tozier!" Papa exclaims and the boy leaves before papa takes my hand, walking me back to class with him.

"Nice of you to come back boys" sir says with a sigh and short eye roll as we enter and I lodge my thumb between my lips, sucking anxiously on my thumb.

"What have I said above this baby, it's dirty isn't it.. I don't have your paci on me but it's in your locker so we can grab it in half an hour okay?" Papa says and I pout, pulling my thumb out of my mouth and nodding my head.

"Tay.." I mumble softly and papa kisses the top of my head and walks me to my desk.

"Okay baby, why don't you draw me a picture but you have to be real quiet okay, papa has some stuff he needs to do so you sit here for me" papa says, sitting me at my desk.

"Otay papa" I slur out softly, grabbing my crayons and some plain paper.

"Good boy" papa says softly, slowly running his fingers through my hair.

-

Word count - 1192

Hello readers, I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Feel free to make any requests and have a lovely day! <3