Cassiopeia Kane

By vara_gr

HI GUYS, THIS STORY WILL NOT BE CONTINUED THEREFORE PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!! Cassiopeia Kane, daughter... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Season 2- 01
02

Thirteen

256 8 1
By vara_gr

Cassiopeia was walking amongst her friends where the drop ship had landed with an explosion. She walked with a sad face avoiding Bellamys' gaze. There were body parts scattered everywhere she looked.

"Clarke shouldn't be out here." Finn said full of concern.

"Her mum was on that ship. She's looking for answers." Raven snapped back. "You wanna help her? Find me the black box. Hard drives. Anything that will explain why the ship crashed."

"What's wrong with you?" Finn asked Cassy still angry from last night.

"It's not everyday you see scattered body parts everywhere." She said in the same tone and walked away from him with Raven by her side.

"Why do you put up with him?" Cassiopeia asked Raven as she looked for the things the girl explained.

"I don't have to anymore." She replied indicating the fact that she found out there was something between Finn and Clarke.

"So you found out..." Cassy said slowly and the mechanic nodded.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for the bridge is coming. Just a matter of when." Bellamy called out gripping his riffle tighter.

"You blame them?" Finn asked Bellamy.

"No I blame you." He responded quickly.

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns-" Finn repeated for the billionth time but Raven interrupted him. "If we didn't bring guns we all would've been killed."

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We are on our own now." Bellamy said. Cassy found herself between Finn and Raven again and the tension was high.

"Clarke stop!" Raven yelled and ran to her, Cassiopeia sprinted but was almost knocked out of her feet when a certain smell went up her nostrils.

"What is that smell?" She asked Raven that inspected it.

"Rocket fuel?" Clarke guessed.

"Hydrazine." Raven corrected. "Highly unstable in its non-solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we are all pink mist." She grabbed a small rock and dipped it in the liquid. "Fire in the hole!" She yelled and then threw the rock in the small fire that grew a deal larger when it connected with the rock.

"We could create bombs with this." Cassy said and Raven nodded with a devilish smirk.

"We need to clear the area." She told Bellamy.

"Okay then. We move in formation. No strangling. Weapons hot. We've got to get back before dark." Bellamy ordered.

*
*
"Where is he?" Cassy asked as she entered the drop ship with a sprint. There was a rumour that her long lost, best friend John Murphy had returned.

When Octavia moved out of the way Murphy was covered in scars, bruises and blood. "Oh my god." She said horrified and immediately grabbed a cloth to clean him up.

"Everyone but Conor and Derek out." Bellamy ordered but when no one moved he yelled "now." The rest of them scurried out apart from Cassy. "Cassiopeia get out." He said.

She looked over her shoulder and said steadily "no." and then continued cleaning her former cell mate up.

"He claims he was with the Grounders. We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." One of the boys said but Cassy didn't bother to see which one.

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the Grounders." Murphy said. Cassy was dabbing the cloth on his cheek gently, that action made Bellamy jealous.

"Anyone see Grounders?" Bellamy asked raising his voice, he looked at Conor that shook his head. "Well, in that case-" Bellamy said and rose his riffle ready to shoot Murphy.

"No!" Cassy yelled and grabbed Bellamys' riffle and aimed the shooting pout down wards.

"We were clear what would happen if he returned." Bellamy said.

"No, if he was with the Grounders, he knows things that can help us." Finn defended Murphy.

"Help us? We hanged him, we banished him and now we're going to kill him. Get the hell out of my way." Bellamy said harshly.

"No, Finn's right." Cassy said not moving an inch.

"Like hell he is. Think about Charlotte." Bellamy said in a low voice.

"I am." Cassy said. "If it wasn't for Charlotte then Murphy wouldn't have told the Grounders everything! His finger nails are torn off, look." She urged the boy to come, instead Clarke came to have a look.

"It's true, they tortured him." Clarke said.

"What did you tell them?" Bellamy asked Murphy.

"Cassy already gave you the answer." Murphy said.

"Once he's better, we find out what he knows, then he's out of here." Clarke pulled aside Bellamy and Cassiopeia.

"And what if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?" Bellamy asked the blonde that was already walking away.

"Then we kill him." Clarke responded over her shoulder.

After their little talk Cassy continued cleaning John's injuries. "How's life?" John asked with a smirk. He was glad that Cassy still defended him even though he thought he didn't deserve it.

"Complicated." She responded. "What about yours?"

"You know, if you exclude the part of Grounders torturing me, everything is peachy." Murphy replied unamused.

"Peachy? Seriously?" She asked and then broke off into laughter. "You never use that word."

"It's good to see you smile." He said after his friend stopped laughing. "Suits you."

"I agree." She said dreamily thinking of the more simpler times when she was back up on the Ark.

John shifted uncomfortably and kept his eyes on the ground, Cassy confused looked behind her only to see Bellamy looking at them with jealousy written all over his face.

Bellamy walked towards them and said "I need to talk to you."

"I'm in the middle of something." Cassy said using the same tone as him.

"Now." He said rudely and stormed out of the drop ship.

"What's wrong with him?" Murphy asked.

"I honestly don't know." Cassy sighed and got up. "I need to go." Then Cassy walked out of the drop ship and straight towards Bellamy.

"What was that all about?" She asked when they found a private place to talk.

"I don't want you near him." Bellamy said.

"I'm not your sister Bellamy, I can do whatever the hell I want." Cassy responded. She didn't want anyone to tell her what to do.

"You are to stay away from him and that is final." Cassiopeia was taken aback from the tone Bellamy was using.

"No." She responded firmly. "Like I said, I'm doing whatever the hell I want." The girl then stormed off and went back in the drop ship.

*
*
"Cassy..." Murphy began to say and then threw up his own blood. Cassy scrambled to his side and called out for Clarke as she patted her friend's back.

Clarke rushed in the drop ship and knelt down. "Murphy hey. Look at me." She told the boy.

"Clarke, your eyes." Cassy pointed out when she noticed that they were dripping blood.

"I know." Clarke told her half-sister. "I need you to tell me how you escaped from the Grounders. What happened?"

"I don't know. I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there so I took off." Murphy responded with a raspy voice.

"What's happening?" Cassy asked confused. At that moment Bellamy walked in and was about to approach the girls up until Clarke stopped him.

"Bellamy, stay back." The blonde girl warned.

"Did he do something to you?" Bellamy asked them and Cassy shook her head. "What the hell is this?"

"Biological warfare." Clarke responded gravely. "You were waiting for the Grounders to retaliate for the bridge. This is it. Murphy's the weapon."

"Shit..." Cassy sighed and looked at Murphy that was covered in blood once again.

"Is this your revenge? Helping the Grounders kill us?" Bellamy interrogated Murphy from a distance in fear that he will catch the virus Clarke and probably Cassy had.

"I didn't know about this. I swear."

"Stop lying. When are they coming?"

"Murphy think. What can you tell us that's useful? Did you hear anything?" Clarke asked.

"They are vicious. Cruel."

"You want to see 'vicious'?" Bellamy asked threateningly by coming a few steps closer.

"Don't." Cassy told him. "Whatever this thing is it spreads by contact."

Bellamy stopped abruptly "why aren't you symptomatic yet? You've been closer to him most of the time."

"Do you want me to get sick or something?" Cassy asked offended.

"She's probably immune to it since she has a totally different blood type." Clarke interrupted quickly before things got out of hand.

"Clarke?" Finn asked when he sprinted in the drop ship.

"Finn you shouldn't be in here. No one should." Clarke said.

"I heard you were sick. Clarke, what is this?"

"I don't know. It's some kind of hemorrhagic fever. We just need to contain it before—" Clarke never got to finish because a boy near Cassy coughed and grunted violently until he laid on the ground motionless.

"Is he alive?" Cassy whispered.

"He's dead." Clarke responded after she checked his pulse.

"That's just great." Cassy said sarcastically. "What are we gonna do now?"

"Quarantine. Round up everyone who had contact with Murphy. Bring them here." Clarke told Finn.

"And everyone they had contact with?" Bellamy asked.

"Well, we have to start somewhere. Connor, who was with you when you found him? Who carried him in? Think."

"The first one there was Octavia." The boy responded painfully. Cassy looked at Bellamy that was lost in thought and then he left.

"Bellamy. You have to quarantine too." Cassiopeia yelled out. If he left the drop ship with the virus then the whole camp will get sick and Cassy will blame nobody but herself as usual.

~
Authors note:
Sorry for not updating but I have been busy with school.
Please vote, comment and follow.
Next part will be updated in maybe three days.
This chapter is based off of Episode 10- I Am Become Death.
Have a nice day/night and please stay safe.
Also happy Easter to y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.6K 44
Aurelia (Ree) Kane, Marcus Kane's daughter, is one of the 100 that gets sent down to Earth. She never imagined she would ever be locked up, let alone...
96.5K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...
655K 15.4K 18
"It's like a hurricane; therefore you can't stop it, you endure it." In a post - apocalyptic world, thousands of those apart of the human rac...
315K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...