We meet again

By abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... More

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Chapter 4 - First day
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
Surprise Visit - Chapter 14
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
Moved In With Them - Chapter 15
About them ..
Going Away - Chapter 16
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 1 - Going To Italy

23.3K 354 166
By abrokebitch_

I jolted awake and checked the time and it was only fucking 3:46 am .. I hate these fucking nightmares, even though they are fucking flashbacks of the time with him. Thinking about it just .. whatever I'm not thinking about it again right now. I quickly got up , took a shower and got myself ready for the day.

Today we are moving to Italy, I want to go back there. We are only going to be there for 6 months at least. We had already been packing this week and today it's Thursday .

I quickly made my way downstairs and packed up my Electronics, Chargers, Wallet In my backpack and other shit except for my phone. We were supposed to leave at 7:30 anyway, I bought a house for us.

I quickly called the people and had them ship our cars and bikes to our house, we will get there before they do. I made sure everything was packed which it was and got bored so i pulled out my iPad and checked emails. I heard crying and went into Aurora's room and picked up her daughter and brought her in the kitchen with me.

" hey baby girl , why you crying huh? "

" your so pretty " i told her while smiling. I decided to just put her in the bath and get her ready for the day.

I did her hair also, I'm actually black and Italian.. so Afro Italian I guess? Mom didn't say anything horrible to me, she stayed in contact with me and came to see me so it was nothing against her.

I was upset when she died but I know she wouldn't want me to sit around and sulk. Once

I finished getting her ready i took her back in the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. By the time I finished cooking i heard little foot steps and knew it was Tahani.

" Hi my pretty girl. "

" hi mama " she said rubbing her eyes

" aww my baby still sleepy? " she just made grabby hands and obviously I listened. She is my fucking weakness I swear. I checked the time and realized it was 6:00.

I cut their food in small pieces and monitored them eating it, Tahani is only 3 and camila is 1. Next thing you know i heard footsteps and felt a kiss on my forehead.
Bold - Aurora .. Italic - Noel .. Lorelai- No font

" good morning bestie. " she said sarcastically

" hey sleeping beauty " I told her in the same tone which she just laughed at.

" thank you for feeding her girl, and plus i smelt food so i hopped out of bed. "

" you welcome fatty. "

" fat where??? "

Then Noel came out the room and sat down rubbing his eyes.

" Hey Stupid People "

" Morning Asshole "

" So do y'all got everything packed? "

" yep "

" yes "

" well good.. we just waiting on y'all then, I'm gonna go get Tahani ready."

" you so pretty . Mwah " I kissed her and started tickling her and she was laughing hard. She has a beautiful laugh.. a beautiful everything. I put her in the bath and once she was done got her dressed.
( her outfit )

When i got back in the kitchen i saw Noel and Aurora Fully dressed.

" BITCH YOU GOOD? "

" no ! I woke up at fucking 3:46 am.. "

" a bad dream? "

" yes.. " they know what happen .. we were all in the same place. That's how we all met and we've been inseparable ever since.

" aww poor baby, come here. " I put my head on her chest and she rubbed my back.

" I ain't no damn baby.. but this comfortable. "

" y'all it's 6:50"

" oh shit, we gotta go yall. "

We quickly grabbed our bags and put them in the car then grabbed the kids and buckled them in.

I sped off to where our jet was but not too fast because the kids are in the car. When we got there it was 7:15 so we quickly hopped out the car with our kids and bags and ran onto the jet.

( the inside is bigger )

" Okay.. everybody here? "

" yes ma'am. "

" mhm "

I searched online for schools and fight clubs. I'm a Mom By day .. Assassin By Night.

" so I found a few underground fight clubs and we are going to this school named " International School Of Sicily " . ( I don't know if it's real or not )

" okay, that's fine .. "

" well .. how long is this flight going to be? I want to see the house. "

" 13 hours .. "

" PUTA "

" hell nah you tripping.. "

" there are snacks.. beds .. television and all that other stuff, make due.. "
———— Time skip to 13 Hours ————
I took a small power nap but that was it.. I looked around and noticed everybody sleeping. I quickly shook them awake which was a wrong move.

Aurora pulled her knife and threw it at me which i barely dodged and Noel punched me in the shoulder.

" Calm y'all ass down.. we about to land. "

" BITCH YOU KNOW BETTER !! "

" Right "

" y'all so damn dramatic but get up. Here's your knife " I tossed it to her like it was the most casual thing in the world. I grabbed the kids and buckled them up and waited for landing ".

After about 20 minutes we finally landed .

" yesss I can stretch my legs. "

" asshole you know you could've stood up this whole time .. "

" so what time is it? "

" 9:30 pm "

" well damn go off I guess. "

" what y'all feel like eating? "

" Italian food , I want some Chicken Alfredo . "

" bitch me too , that sound good right now. "

" true , well we can go to the house first. "

" ight. "

With that we grabbed the kids and our bags and got into the Uber.
———- Time Skip To The House ———-
Once we pulled up to the house we quickly got out and walked to the door. I got the key from under the rock and unlocked it.
-
We walked in and looked around, no disappointments so far..
—- after they put their stuff away —-

" okay bitches let's go eat, I'm fucking hungry. "

" okay. "

" alright , don't rush me. "

We went to Mancini's Restaurant ( made up )
We got chicken Alfredo and quickly left with our food to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...
5.5K 183 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.5K 496 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
109K 2.1K 46
We parked in front of a massive building and got out of the car. My arm linked with Enzo's and Stefano and Tarra entered first. When the doors ope...