The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

بواسطة NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... المزيد

The Origins - part 1
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (again😅)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

The Origins Part 2

6.6K 172 36
بواسطة NatashaD2967

Macy POV

Well, it was time to go to class... I need to make sure Ivan doesn't go crazy again. 

I got my bag and headed out. I walk into the campus and see kids everywhere. I changed my expression back to a stoic one and walk-in. I suddenly hear Alya and Marinette talking about how cool Ladybug and Multi-mouse are. But Marinette was oddly pessimistic about Ladybug. I wonder why.

Well, it's none of my business.

I continued walking when I heard a group of people talking to Ivan. It was going well until Chloe, being the brat she is, said something stupid again. I saw Ivan stomp off towards the lockers. I knew I had to do something before this gets out of hand, so I followed him. I saw Alya go off on her from the corner of my eye.

Good job girl!

I saw him sitting there, slumped on a locker. I sighed.

"you know, you should tell Mylene how you feel...", I started as I crouched down near him.

"I don't know what you're talking about!", he grumbled.

"Oh come on! you don't need to hide it, it's okay to have a crush y'know!", I smiled knowingly, "you should tell her how you feel, if she likes you back, that's great, but if she rejects you, least you tried and told her how you feel, you can get some weight off your shoulders!".

Suddenly I heard footsteps. I got up." well that's my queue, wouldn't want anyone knowing I got a soft side!", I winked at Ivan who chuckled slightly.

"Thanks, Macy", he said. my eyes widened. He knows my name. Wow, I didn't expect him to know who I am. I just smiled and walked away. As I did, from the corner of my eye, I saw Marinette talk to him. 

If she's there, things will go well...

I got to class to see a blonde boy signing a bunch of autographs for people. He must be some rich dude. I saw Chloe fawning over him.

Great, if he's friends with Chloe, he's probably some spoiled brat too. I hope he is different. I can't just judge based on that point alone. Besides, he might just be way too nice and was unable to reject Chloe's friendship?

I sighed at that thought. Who am I kidding?

I just put my head down on my seat and tried to get some sleep. I was vaguely aware of blondie being blamed for stuff he didn't do, and Nino accepting him as a friend. I smiled to myself. Would you look at that! he isn't a spoiled brat after all.

It was, roll call and his name was called out. He stood up like an elementary school kid. I laughed with the rest of the class. He's kind of cute- wait WHAT!! I shook my head at the thought and just went back to sleep. Suddenly I heard the door crash and Ivan was standing there, again in his Rock monster form.

"Here we go again...", I grumble as the class runs out the door. I just slowly walked out and found a place to hide.

"Are you ready?", Mullo asked.

"Ugh, I'm too lazy to do this...", I grumbled.

"Mullo, GET SQUEAKY!!", I transformed into Multi-mouse. As I was running towards Ivan, I saw Alya run out, with Marinette on toe, holding Alya's bag. 

ARE THOSE 2 TRYING TO BE KILLED!!!

Just as I expected, When I got there I saw Alya stuck in between a car and a wall. Marinette was nowhere to be found. I immediately used my whip to pull Alya out. 

"Get somewhere safe!", I ordered. As I was going to chase after Ivan, I saw Chat Noir's baton on the ground. He must have been taken. 

I sigh in frustration. Suddenly Ladybug Appeared by my side. 

"Let's go!", she said and I nodded. I grabbed Chat's baton and ran along with Ladybug.

Once we reached Chat. I threw his Batton to him. 

"Chat Noir! extend it!", I yelled. He immediately freed himself. I grabbed his ankle by my whip. Pulling towards us, upside down.

"M'lady, have I ever told you, you turn my world upside down?", he asked flirtatiously.

"My, aren't you the charmer", I smirked. 

"But your comedic timing needs work!", Ladybug yelled as we all ran away.

"Hey! aren't we going to take care of them?", Chat asked.

"No, if we want to stop them...", Ladybug started as we landed in a place where we could see the eifell tower.

"We need to get to the source!", i finished, "That one!".

Ivan was standing there on the eiffel tower, holding both Mylene and Chloe. I could see The Mayor screaming at him to let her go. Ivan just threw Chloe away.

I mean...he did let her go...

Anyway...i ran over and caught her before she could fall.

"I didn't promise", She finished once she saw me and i looked at her confused.

The Mayor and Chloe had a moment. AFter which the police were getting ready to fire at the Rock monster.

"Wait! can't you see that only makes it worse!", Ladybug yelled.

"Move aside and let the pros handle it! you've already failed once!", The police officer yelled back. That was my last string.

"Oh, i could say the same to you, i mean you weren't able to stop him the first time! how can you be so sure you could stop him now?", i smirked and looked at him right in the eye. He looked speechless. 

Suddenly Ladybug lost all her confidence and started blaming herself. This annoyed me even more.

"Look here LB, you failed once, big deal! the important part is whether you can fix it. In this case, its a huge yes! so stop being pessimistic and lets kick some Akuma but!", i winked at her. She looked shocked and then broke into a confident smile. 

"Yeah!", She got her spirit back, making me sigh in relief. Vhat also got his Baton ready, but he was smiling at me weirdly.

I just shrugged it off. 

Suddenly Ivan started coughing, BAD! Then a bunch of purple butterflies came out of his mouth!

ewww!

i hate bugs!!!

I tried my best to hide my digust but i must have shown it since Chat looked at me and started laughing.

"Don't laugh at me cat boy!", i pouted. He just laughed more and i grumbled in annoyance.

"Focus!!", LB yelled as the butterflies started to form a face of a bald villlian. So cliche...

"People of Paris listen carefully! i am Hawkmoth!", The baldie started.

"Hawkmoth?", the other too repeated while i just stayed silent.

"Ladybug! Chat Noir! Multi-mouse! give me your miraculouses now! you have done enough damage to these innocent people!", he finished, looking as if he won already. 

This made me laugh. Everybody instantly looked at me.

"Nice try Hawkmoth, but lets not switch the roles here! without you none of these innocent victims would have been transformed into villlians!", i started as i walked towards him.

"Hawkmoth! no matter how long it takes! we will find you! and you will hand us your miraculous!", Lady bug walked next to me as she spoke. She then jumped up towards the Baldie made of butterflies and started capturing all the akumas. The Baldie started making classic villain losing noises before disappearing. i jumped up next to LB and nodded at her.

"Lat us make this promise to you! No matter who wants to harm you! Lady bug, Chat Noir and Multi-mouse will always protect you!", i yelled. Ladybug released all those butterflies she caught, creating a beautiful scene. That's all we needed to gain their trust. In between all this, i didn't hear chat's words. If i did, all the fiasco that happened later wouldn't have happened at all. 

Just as everyone was cheering, iheard a noise behind us. i turned to see Ivan waking up. SHit! this isn't over yet!

i hopped towards him along with LB and CN.

"Your not taking mylene from me!", he yelled as he went up. Dude, you don't need to worry, you can keep your girlfriend! 

Chat looked out the window and saw a bunch Stone beings coming up.

"We're surrounded what are we going to do?", The too had a conversation while i was zoning out trying to figure out how to defeat him.

"We know he's in love with her...", Lb trailed of and a light bulb went off in my head.

"That's it! we don't separate them, we bring then closer together! they are made for each other!", i exclaim while Ladybug looked at with a 'that's a great idea' expression. While Chat just looked confused. 

"Lets go!", Lb yelled while i followed. I heard Chat talking to himself about how this is how its going to be wrom now on. 

You got that right!

We all made our way to the top. I stayed behind with Chat to keep the other Rock Monsters away. 

"So how are you going to bring then closer together?", Chat asked. I looked at Ladybug and smirked, who nodded. 

"By using our powers!", She replied. She used her Luckycharm, which gave her a parachute.

"My turn!", i smirked, "Multitude!", i activated as a bunch of came and helped me hold back the stone beings. 

Ladybug wrapped her yoyo around the 2, "His hand! get ready!", she yelled as she pulled her yoyo, making them kiss.Ivan, due to shock, almost dropped mylene who he caught, but the paper fell. I didn't have time to fangirl. Chat immediately jumped and threw the akumatized object back at Lb, who broke it, freeing the akuma, after which she got ready to de-evilise.  Ivan immediately turned back and fell, causing both mylene and him to fall. I immediately grabbed the Parachute and jumped, catching Mylene, while Chat caught Ivan. Lb de-evilised the akum and it was finally over.

"Miraculous Ladybug!", Lb threw the lucky charm, causing everything to go back to normal, including the Rock monsters. 

"Are you seeing this...", CHat started at the beautiful scene playing in front of us.

"It beautiful... its amazing..." Ladybug said.

"It's...MIRACULOUS!", i finished. 

///

Ladybug was now sorting things out between our newly formed couple while i stood next to Chat Noir.

"They're made for each other...", i smiled.

"LIke us!", Chat almost put his arm around my shoulder, s=which i immediately grabbed. 

"Oh will you look at that! gotta go! see ya chat!", i rushed as i walked/swung away towards home. 

That was one hell of a work out.

The next day

I walked towards Campus as i listened to all the chatter around me. I could hear Alya complain about how she missed the whole fight. I laughed to myself. As i continued walking.

Maybe i should try to make friends after all...

Adrien POV

As we stood in front of campus, my father looked at me in disappointment. 

"You disobeyed me Adrien! look at this school... you shall never go here again", he started.

"But father!", i was cut off.

"without Nathalie or your bodyguard, but! you will continue all your other classes without fail", he finished as my eyes widened in surprise.

"Also! you will be living in a new bungalow with a roommate! Nathalie will explain the details later, that is all", His screen immediately shut as i nodded. I dashed out the car. I'm so Happy!

Macy POV

As i walked to class i could see Marinette back at her seat, sitting next to Alya. I smiled.

She's finally grown up.

I walked to my seat and sat down, wanting to get that much needed sleep which keeps getting rudely interrupted EVERY. SINGLE. FREAKING. TIME!!!

I hear Chloe yapping about being in the wrong seat. I am annoyed as it is and her yapping is more annoying.

I heard marinette recite the same verse Alya told her yesterday.

"What is that supposed to mean?", CHloe asked.

"it means, she is not putting up with your crap anymore, and so is no one else! so shut your yapping and let me get some much needed rest!", i snapped at her. Everybody looked at me in shock for about 2 seconds. They were giving me the-'omg i didn't notice her beofe', and the-'the quiet girl snapped!' look.

Then the class erupted into laughter.

"SO go on! get lost!", marinette finished. Chloe stomped to her seat unhappily. I just rolled my eyes.

Then Pretty boy walked in and waved at Mari, who ignored him.

oh yeah! they still have a misunderstanding. I should help...

Still Macy POV

Later After school.

It was raining. The weather was super cold. I walked out to see marinette standing near the entrance. She didn't seem to have either an umbrella, nor a coat. i sighed. SHe must have forgotten to take it. 

I walked up to her and removed my coat, dropping it over her shoulders. She looked at me stunned. I just turned away.

"You'll catch a cold y'know...", i started.

"Thanks...", Marinette said.

"Y'know, it wasn't the boy's fault... it was Chloe... she put the bubble gum on your seat... he was just trying to take it off... you should go and clear up the misunderstanding", i finished, slowly. I extended my umbrella towards her. 

"It's raining... you need an umbrella".

Marinette blinked twice, as if processing the information. She reached out and took the umbrella, before going on full panick mode.

"Wait really? omg i was so mean! i should go and apologise!", she bolted away. I sighed.

"your really kind you know, even though you won't admit it...", Mullo came out smiling at me.

"I don't know what your talking about...", i turned and walked down the stairs. That's when it hit me... IT'S SO FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!! AND I GAVE MY DAMN SWEATER AND UMBRELLA TO MARINETTE!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A PAINFUL WALK HOME...

I sighed AGAIN. My legs were shivering so bad. But i had to get home before it got worse, so i forced myself to keep on walking. The rain wet my clothes. I kept on pushing until i suddenly didn't feel any water on me anymore. I looked up to see an umbrella shielding the rain. I turned to see Adrien standing there holding the umbrella above my head.

"Adrien....", i started.

Adrien POV

i knew i had to clear up the misunderstanding between Marinette and me, so i searched for her. i found her at the entrance. I was going to go when i saw another girl, almost exactly like Marinette, standing next to her. She removed her coat and gave it o her, before also passing her umbrella on. 

"You'll catch a cold...", she said, turning away, but i could feel that she cared.

"Y'know, it wasn't the boy's fault... it was Chloe... she put the bubble gum on your seat... he was just trying to take it off... you should go and clear up the misunderstanding", my eyes widened in surprise. why did she clear up the misunderstanding between us. All i could see was her just smiling at Mari. Then Marinette ran away, most probably to find me. I was going to go when i saw from the corner of my eye, she had a lonely look on her face... one i'm all too familiar with...

I was going to head towards her when Marinette found me. But she bumped into me, causing her umbrella to fall. I picked it up.

"Listen i'm so sorry i misunderstood you, i didn't hear your side of the story and just jumped to conclusions, please forgive me!", she apologised.

"I've never been to school before... never had friends... it's all sort of, knew to me...", i handed her her umbrella, smiling. She hesitated a bit before taking it, but it closed on her, causing me to laugh. She laughed with me. 

"See you tomorrow!", i said, as i walked away to find the other girl. i could faintly hear her say it back to me. I just smiled and ran to find her. As i looked around, i saw her slowly walking. She was shivering... and her clothes were wet due to the rain. 

My eyes widened. of course she was cold! she gave Marinette her sweater and umbrella. I ran up to her and opened my umbrella, placing it above the both of us. She looked surprised as she turned and looked t me.

"Adrien...", she started. oh she knew my name... but i didn't know hers...

"Hey... thank you for clearing our misunderstanding", i smiled.

"w-what, idon't know hat your talking about!", she turned away.

"you do know that i was standing right behind, listening to the whole conversation right?", i chuckled at her behavior. I could see her blush in embarrassment. so cute-wait WHAT??!!

i shook those thoughts off my head. I could see her still shaking. i removed my coat and put it over her shoulder. 

"But you'll catch a cold!", she refused.

"don't worry! my car will pick me up anytime, so take it! i insist!", i persisted. She finally gave in and took it.

Suddenly i heard a car honk. I turned to see Natalie and Gorilla.

"well, i gotta go... see you around!", i smiled as i turned.

"Yeah see you tomorrow!", she smiled... my eyes widened slightly. Wow, her smile is beautiful! i just turned and walked away. She does the same. 

I entered the car, sitting next to Natalie. 

"Adrien, as your father informed you, you will be living somewhere else from now on. It will be a bungalow, but you won't be alone. You will be sharing it with another girl your age. She is the original owner of this house She bought it from us and when we asked if you could stay, she agreed. So get along with her. i will come every now and then, to give you your schedule and other stuff. Everything you need for your classes are already set up", She explained while i listened. Great, i hope she isn't some crazy fan girl. 

I sigh. I wonder how this is going to turn out... but hey! at least i got to go to school and meet... wait... I FORGOT TO ASK HER NAME!! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

486K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
909K 34.7K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
983K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...