Love Circum-fended

By sisterofscribbler

Indhra is a rebellious student, who dies due to an encounter with one of her teachers. Years later, her best... More

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝐔𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
❤❤❤
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐌𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐌𝐞 - 𝟐
Characters
𝐋𝐞𝐭❜𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥
𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐃𝐢-𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐍𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 [ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]
Struggle But Survive
Happy Place

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬

216 23 30
By sisterofscribbler

Anjana reading her book meticulously comes across a line in a page,

"...this would have never occurred to you if you had admitted the truth. Lies take an eternity where honesty would have taken only a second. You got to face problems of such magnitude only if..."

Anjana thinks for a second.

Grace, Madhi and Chithra are busily discussing about their NGO's development plans. Chithra receives a call.

Chithra: Anjana?

Anjana: I'm sorry aunty... I lied. I'm stuck with a few financial problems that is why I am not able to pay the balance amount readily. I will definitely pay you the rest within this month's end.

Chithra: I understand your problems... I am forcing you to pay the amount of last year's college fees this early only because we have to show the reports to the bank. They have asked us to pay the amount earlier because of few errors that have been happening in the NGO treasuries.

Anjana: Yes aunty. I will pay the 50000 before or on 31st.

Chithra: I am giving you this extension only because you were recommended by Amaran Sir.

Anjana looks away in disgrace.

Anjana: Hmm aunty.

On 19th August, Thamizh was deliberately looking at his phone.

Thamizh's mother: What happened da? You are looking at the phone from yesterday.

Thamizh: The contest's results are to be announced today Ma. But to telecast the show today they should have shot it at least a week prior right?

Thamizh's mother: Yes.

Thamizh: But I didn't get a call yet.

Thamizh's mother: Oh...

Thamizh: I am not saying that I would definitely get selected, but this happened to some of my friends who applied too.

Thamizh's mother: Would this be a scam?

Thamizh: I don't know. This is a quite reputed channel, even if we raise a complaint against them will people approve of it?

Thamizh's mother: Lets just wish nothing happens as such.

She leaves his room. Thamizh feels uncomfortable and shows expression of guilt.

FLASHBACK

On 1st August, Thamizh visits AMP Television's Office.

Thamizh: Excuse me, I am Thamizh, I have an appointment to meet Mr Sethuraman.

Receptionist: He will be in the third room of the right corridor.

Thamizh: Thank you.

He reaches the entrance of the room and feels his shirt pocket. He knocks the door.

Thamizh: May I come in, sir?

Sethuraman: Yes.

Thamizh goes in and seats in front of him.

Thamizh: Sir, you had called me...

Sethuraman: Yeah, see let me be direct. The people who are to select the photographs to be published in the show really like your work. 

Thamizh (happily): Oh..

Sethuraman: But they are not selecting your photographs.

Thamizh gets shocked and distraught.

Sethuraman: Do not worry, you really have potential, I like your work... and if I wish I can definitely make sure that your clicks come on-air.

Thamizh looks hopefully at him.

Sethuraman: But you will have to do something for me.

Thamizh: What sir?

Sethuraman: 25,000 rupees. That will be the only key to take you to the audience.

Thamizh (hesitant) : But... I can't afford...

Sethuraman: Just remember that this will be the only biggest opportunity you will get.

Thamizh leaves the room in a dilemma. He reaches home and knocks at the door. The door slightly opens. He finds that the door is not locked and goes to the living room. A package was kept on the table in which when he opens he finds an amount of 40000 rupees and a letter. He opens the letter which said

"I am sorry for not paying the amount on time, will certainly return before the bank's due date. Until then, please accept this.

                                                                     - Anjana"

He keeps the letter inside and looks around. He takes the money and goes inside his room.

Madhi comes to the living room and sees the letter. He calls Chithra. They both show sign of disappointment.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Looking at his camera, he makes a decision.

Aadhira and her friends at the studio is talking with her friends.

Anonymous: Who is Aadhira here? Contestant Number 198 Aadhira?

Everyone turn around to him.

Aadhira: It is me.

He calls her aside.

Aadhira: Yes?

Anonymous: Aadhira, you have performed well in the final round right?

Aadhira (smiles): Yes.

Anonymous: But you will not get selected.

Her smile instantly disappears from her face.

Aadhira (almost in tears): But, why? And why are you telling me about it? How do you know?

Anonymous: I know, I'm one of the crewmen.

Aadhira's hands start turning cold and her heart sunk like foot in the beach sand.

Anonymous: Do not worry. I like your voice. You really have the potential... and if you wish you can definitely make sure that you come on-air.

Aadhira looks hopefully at him.

Anonymous: But you will have to do something for me.

Aadhira: What...

Anonymous: 25,000 rupees. That will be the only key to take you to the audience.

Aadhira gets angry.

Sethuraman: Just remember that this will be the only biggest opportunity you will get!

Aadhira: I am either getting this the right way or else get eliminated. I don't have to pay you to get selected! Don't you dare to ask anyone else also!

She storms off. The anonymous person smirks at her and walks in the opposite direction. He enters the room of the Managing Director. On the MD's table was a name board saying "Ramya Venkatesan".

Ramya Venkatesan: Tell me Sethuraman. How many agreed?

Sethuraman: Everyone, except Aadhira.

Ramya: Oh...

Sethuraman: She wants to win the title the 'right way' it seems! Can we ask the judges to reduce her marks and eliminate her? She will learn it the right way then!

Ramya: We can't do that. The judges will get a wrong impression on us... her elimination should happen naturally...

Sethuraman: You mean..?

Ramya: Break her confidence. Pay some of her friends or other contestants to say things that will distract her and...

Sethuraman: Ma'am there's a better idea than that.

Ramya: What is it?

Sethuraman: Her ring is her only confidence. If we take that away from her then her confidence will automatically falter.

Ramya thinks of it and devises a plan.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 56
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
6.4K 286 2
A one shot on our favourite couple. What happens when a hot headed cricketer and a cool superstar meet? What happens when they fall for each other...
173K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
5.5K 283 2
Love is a blissful relationship and it often happens that we fall in love with someone unexpected. This story is all about how beautiful can a relati...