Stargazing || dreamnotfound?

By Sachi_luv

George barely remembers anything from his childhood, but one thing is for sure he has a favourite activity wh... More

Friendship perhaps?
Memories
Secrets
Alive
An old friend maybe
Sister
Poster
The show day
The show
Hangout or date maybe?
Date it is then
Kidnapped
Escape room it is then
Last door
You chose for George to run away with Sapnap - 1
You chose for George to stay with Dream - 2
Dream and George convinced Sapnap to team up with them - 3
George died for no reason - 4
Bonus | invader on Mars (Niki/Nihachu and Sam/Awesamdude)

Outro

145 4 0
By Sachi_luv

Hello! I really hope you enjoyed my story/fanfic! I'm indeed gonna write more stories/fanfics in the future, I already started writing one hehe. The one I write at the moment is a Dnf and I will also add skephalo in it, if anyone is interested in reading then I'll post the first chapter soon;). I'm also gonna write some oneshots ab Wilbur Soot after the dnf + skephalo ff. And as small bonus I will also be writing some extras on this story, since there are some things that I still wanna write ab (aka i'll write some one shots ab this story)
Anyway if you did read my whole story then congrats and thank you! I really started out small and I didn't expect to get this many reads (650+)! And you guys voting for my story, leaving a comment, for some that dropped a follow and just by you reading it really gave me motivation to continue writing! You guys made me really happy and I hope you have a great day/night/morning/evening/afternoon or any other time of the day!

ps: the April fools ending actually had 69 words hehe, nice

-Sachi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...