Winter at the Manor

By Scorose37650

Rose Granger Weasley has been targeted by Delphi, who has just escaped Azkaban. As a protective measure, her... More

News
News
Meeting Mr. Malfoy
Seeing Dad Again
Dinner
Dinner
The letters
The lesson
Cupcakes and Horcruxes
Cupcakes and Libraries
Duet
Something
Dreams
My life is changing everyday
I think I may have.... sorta... a crush on him.
Wait until Christmas eve
You've got that one thing
I think I love you maybe I'm not sure
I can't.
Boyfriends and movies
New Years
Augrey
AAAAAAAAA!!!! THIS IS A DISASTER!!!!!
I have to
Everything's okay.
St Mungo's
Recovery
"I do"
14 years later

Three years later:

269 2 3
By Scorose37650

Scorpius's POV

I'm gonna propose. Today is the day, Rose is the love of my life and I can't live without her. My dad has been helping me plan this for months, I have this under control. I can do this!!!!!! 

****three hours later***** 

She's coming, looking gorgeous, as always, in her school uniform. "Hi Scorpius." She says, and kisses me on the cheek. 

It's now or never. I pull the tiny box out of my pocket and go down on one knee, opening the box as i do so, revealing a diamond ring with a rose pattern on the band. 

"Rose Jean Granger Weasley I fell in love with you the first time I saw you and have fallen more in love with you since. I want to share my life with you, and have children with you! Will you marry me?' 

Rose's POV 

My heart soars.I have been waiting ever since my seventeenth birthday, and he finally does it. 

"Yes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...
8.3K 407 24
Book 1 of 'The Veil' Series "I can see them..." "Who? Rose, what are you talking about?" "They're trying to kill me..." ~~ Rose Granger-Weasley, bor...
905 49 15
Following Voldemort's death during the Battle of Hogwarts, it seemed as though peace had been restored to the world, and that nothing bad could trans...
3.5K 63 23
Rose's parents told her they hated her to her face. Scorpius wants to be her lover. Delphi wants them dead. We having fun yet? Okay, I have written...