Coveted Hearts Chapter Four (...

By AngelicProductions

This is the forth installment of the Hearts series inspired by Once Upon A Time and Captain Swan. Join the la... More

Chapter 1- Welcome to Agrabah
Chapter 2- Confessions of a Pirate
Chapter 3- Incognito
Chapter Four- The Sultan
Chapter Five- Sinister
Chapter Six- Abscond
Chapter Seven- The Man in the Red Cape
Chapter 8- Breaking In
Chapter Nine- The Boy in the Window
Chapter Ten- Catch before release
Chapter Eleven- Betrayed
Chapter Twelve- Consequences and Bloody knuckles
Chapter Thirteen - Gold
Chapter Fourteen- Incarcerated
Chapter Fifteen- Like Stones on the Bottom of the Ocean
Chapter 16- Just one night
Chapter 17- Every grain of Sand
Chapter Eighteen- A Battle Takes Place
Chapter Nineteen- A Whole New World
ATTENTION!
NEWS!
NEWS
Captain Swan Update!

NEW STORY

409 10 0
By AngelicProductions

HELLO THERE! THANK YOU FOR READING THE BOOKS YOU HAVE TO FIND THIS UPDATE! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT BOOK: IRRESISTIBLE (A COLIN AND JEN FAN FICTION) ONCE UPON A TIME CAPTAIN SWAN. EXCLUSIVELY ON WATTPAD AND EXCLUSIVELY BY ANGELIC PRODUCTIONS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW THE SYNOPSIS, IT IS ABOUT COLIN O'DONOGHUE WHO PLAYS KILLIAN JONES (HOOK) ON ONCE UPON A TIME AND JENNIFER MORRISON WHO PLAYS EMMA SWAN ON ONCE UPON A TIME, AND A REAL LIFE ROMANCE BETWEEN THE COUPLE. ALTHOUGH COLIN IS MARRIED, HE IS UNHAPPY AND FINDS HIMSELF INCREDIBLY DRAWN TO JENNIFER. AFTER A FRESH BREAK-UP JENNIFER FINDS HERSELF INCREDIBLY DRAWN TO COLIN AS WELL. BUT IS IT DESTINY OR CONVENIENCE? FIND OUT IN THE MATURE STEAMY STORY OF IRRESISTIBLE (a JENNIFER AND COLIN FAN FICTION) ONCE UPON A TIME/ CAPTAIN SWAN STORY!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...
83.8K 5.7K 33
Emma Swan thought that falling for a guy, at first sight, was impossible, until one day she met Killian Jones aboard a train. The strong and unexpec...
14.1K 664 30
°•A Captain Swan Fanfiction/Alternate Universe/Short Story•° Princess Emma was born and raised in the Enchanted Forest. She has been taught to be a h...
179K 4.1K 14
"He is evil!" "Maybe not." "What do you mean he's a thief!" "Yeah, he has stollen my heart." I say under my breath. "So why would it matter if he...