Stolen ✔

נכתב על ידי taintedciel_

Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans... עוד

Authors Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Authors Note :) help hehe
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Authors Note

Chapter 31

440 8 1
נכתב על ידי taintedciel_

Michael's POV:

She's doing something to me. Something I want more of.

fuck.

I want more of her. 

I need more of her.

Lucas and I approach the tall, dark mansion. The area outside looks pretty secluded by trees but once you get into the neighbourhood, it looks normal. That's what caught my attention about it.

"Damn, bro." Lucas peers outside the windows eyeing the house. I make a stop on the side of the street at the front of the gates. "Do you think she's going to like it?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't see who can't." He opens the door and gets out, his eyes not once moving away from the front yard.

I don't want to talk to the estate guy. I just want to fucking be with her. But that idea gets rebelled as Lucas and I proceed our way to the front doors.

"Yeah, you definitely need this because you guys need to have your *insert moan* time." He stops near the door. 

"Shut the fuck up." I brush past him as I walk in.

"Good morning, Mr. Russo!" The estate guy approaches us. I give him a small nod. He gestures us to follow him. "Come, I'll give you a look around." He flashes us his teeth.

--------------------

"Please! Michael! I don't even know how I got here." Lucas shouts from underneath, hanging onto the balcony railing.

I internally roll my eyes at him as I watch him suffer more. "Your hands are getting slippery." I let out a smirk.

"Fuck! Your going to get it when I come up." He shouts. A hand falls off and now it's just him holding his body weight with one.

I bend over and grab his hand with immense grip before reeling him up. "Don't ever fucking do that." He pants, holding his chest. 

"Don't ever fucking hang off of balcony railings." I scoff. His eyes look down at the view. "I just wanted to see the wires."

"See the wires up my ass." I roll my eyes at him. "Let's go." 

Lucas gives the estate guy a quick thanks and we settle the deal.

"Are you guys like official?" Lucas questions as we get into the car. I knew he was going to talk about Cora and I.

 To be honest, I don't know. I haven't asked her yet. Would she even want to be?

"I don't know, yet." My face furrows. I start the car as we make our way back home. "You know, from the way her face lights up when she sees you, I can tell she's in love, anyone can." I feel his hand on my shoulder.

My eyes stay darted forward on the road. "You guys should go take a vacation somewhere to strengthen your guys' relationship." 

That isn't a bad idea. I thought about it hard. Where would we go? Would she enjoy it? What places does she want to visit? Does she even like to travel?

 The average time it should've taken to go back home was 1 hour, but 45 minutes did the job.

I need to see her.

I barely open the door to the house and I hear someone shout my name. "MICHAEL!" She jumps onto me and wraps her legs around my waist as she buries her head into the crook of my neck.

Her cool scent invades me as I become vulnerable to every part of it. She lifts her head up and our lips meet, every breath strengthening the kiss.

"Where were you?" her hands find my hair as she starts slicking it back. My hands rest on her waist. "I just had to take care of something." 

"I missed you." She kisses my lips once again. Fuck, I'm craving more of her.

'Tell her.' Lucas mouths at me before walking away with Mia. Tell her what? Tell her I got a house for us or that we're going on a vacation?

"Cora I swear to god, where did you put it." Alex comes in my view from behind as she turns around. 

why does he have to be here.

"Put what where?" She hides a mischievous smile behind her face. He comes forward and I grab her waist. "Stop putting the dildo I got you back in my room. I have no intended use for it." He says calmly almost as if he is about to burst at any point. 

dildo?

"What dildo, Alex?" She still has that suspicious smile on her face and her hands play with a curl. 

I remain quiet, watching the two converse waiting for them to finish so I can ask about it. My hand grazes up under her sweatshirt as I rub her back, subtly reminding her to tell me about this.

I find it quite amusing with all of Cora's back talk. I couldn't manage to hide all my smirks and whenever she made Alex go back into his place, I'd gently grab the nape of her neck from underneath her sweatshirt.

Cora's POV:

"Yeah, well I don't need one anymore." I lift my head high. I could occasionally feel Michael's grip tightening all over my back. I tried my best to hide the fact that it made my knees weak. 

"How come?" He questions with a smirk.

I have Michael. Don't say that please.

"I have Michael." I cross my arms, leaning into his touch. "Right?" I look up at him. "Right, babe."

"See-" My face flushes red. "See, I told you." I close my eyes in contentment. 

A sound of continuous rings breaks up our conversation. Alex picks up his phone. "Yeah?" He lets out a sigh. "Okay, I'll be there." With that, he hangs up. 

"Gotta go m'lady." He does his famous bow and reaches for my hand. Michael steps in front of me before Alex could take it. "Gotta go m'lady up my ass." He huffs.

I let out a soft giggle as Alex gives me the 'be careful with this man' look with a smile before disappearing, whereas Michael stands with one hand in his pocket looking flawless as always.

He raises an eyebrow and that's my cue to start talking. "Alex got me a dildo." I overly crack my knuckles. "-because of my search history." 

oh shit.

The corners of his lips rise up as he pulls me closer to him, his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. "Who do you think of while using it?" 

"Your brother's pickle you fuck." I look up at him. "I've never even used one." I place my head on his chest, savouring his scent.

why does this motherfucker always have to smell so good.

"Why couldn't you smell like sweat and ketchup so I could resist myself from you." I huff into him.

what if he farts. 

His hands find my chin and lifts my head up. "Is that a compliment?" The other hand is still in my sweatshirt.

and that's when I feel it.

"Oh, fucking shit." I groan. I feel the humongous Niagra Falls down there. Why didn't I put in a tampon. "What's wrong, huh?" He tucks a curl behind my ear. 

I can tell him... right?

"I think I just got my period." I look down at my pants slowly before hesitantly meeting my eyes with him.

On the bright side, this means I'm not pregnant. He picks me up so fucking quick  and takes me to the bathroom. "Get cleaned up, I'll be back." I don't think I've ever seen a man so frightened.

I quickly change and lay on the bed. It's been 15 minutes. What if he just left me and won't ever come back.

The door opens and I see a bunch of bags in his hand. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I know you crave kool-aid when you're on your period, so I got you that, chocolate, and a heat pack." He crawls up in bed beside me. His eyes are wide, but he tries to hide that. 

"It's okay, I'm not dying." I laugh. I reach my hand for his hand and he softens a bit.

A sharp pain pierces my back. It's usually my lower back the hurts the most, I don't get cramps that often. 

"Turn over." 

god, my mind is so dirty right now.

...and it hasn't even been one hour since my period 

"What?" I grow confused. "Turn over." He repeats. I do as he says, closing my eyes tightly for any sort of contact.

I feel the heat pack as he places it on the dimples of my back.

oh, i thought it was-

"Dirty ass, what did you think I was gonna do?" I could just sense his smirk.  "Shut up." I bury my head in the pillow, trying not to laugh.

"But I wouldn't mind doing it. I'd totally fuck you right now." I could feel him coming in closer to me before he playfully bit my earlobes.

"You know, we should have nicknames for each other." I push my head up, trying to change the conversation. He gets down beside me. "Mhm?" 

"Like what?" He continues. His hands start playing with the bottom hem of my shirt. "Umm, how 'bout bitchass hoe?" I muffle from my stomach not being able to expand since its pressed down.

I don't know how he can sleep only on his stomach. How does he even breath?

"Bitchass hoe?" He questions. "That's right, you're only a bitchass hoe for me." I scrunch my nose. 

"Okay, if that's what you're gonna call me," he begins, scooting closer to me. I lay on my back and scoot away.

He scoots closer. 

I scoot away more.

"Shut the fuck up." He pulls me in a firm grip and I let out a shriek. 

"Cora, the name of the Greek fucking goddess, Persephone." He mumbles with his thumb now brushing my cheek.

"Oh wow, thanks. I didn't even know what my name meant." I grow shocked. 

"Kore." He settles on one. 

"Kore?! With a 'c' or 'k'?" I rise up, but he pulls me back down. "With a 'k'. I feel like everyone would just fucking choose 'c'."

"Okay, bitchass hoe." I try hiding a smile. 

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'? No up my ass." I mimic his deep tone.

He lets out a smirk, rolling his eyes before settling his eyes back on me. "Do you like to travel?" 

"No. In fact I hate it." I begin. He tries hiding the gloominess that took over his eyes. "Because that's why I went to Mexico with my friends and Italy with Lilah." I say, sarcastically.

"You play way to fucking much." He sighs a breath of relief. My face furrows. "Why are you asking, anyways?" 

"Because we're going to Greece."

***

Not edited

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

10:28 pm <- when i finished writing this chapter LMAO 

-Dhruvi Parmar

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

506K 13.5K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
56.9K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
102K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
178K 4.1K 34
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...