Winter Leaf

By OnyxButNot

The Winter Leaf is a three-day event in which any unclaimed Omega is to take place in, whether they like it o... More

Winter Leaf | Omegaverse
Chapter One | News
Chapter Two | Day One
Chapter Three | Day Two
Chapter Four | Day Three
Chapter Five | Running
Chapter Six | Escape
Chapter Seven | Fear
Chapter Eight | Guest
Chapter Nine | Scent
Chapter Ten | Pre-Heat
Chapter Eleven | Visit
Chapter Twelve | Difference
Chapter Thirteen | Worse
Chapter Fourteen | Temptation
Chapter Fifteen | Warning
Chapter Sixteen | Outside
Chapter Seventeen | Blood
Chapter Eighteen | Threat
Chapter Nineteen | Runt
Chapter Twenty | Delilah
Chapter Twenty-One | Mark
Chapter Twenty-Two | Mates
Chapter Twenty-Three | Brother
Chapter Twenty-Four | Gifts
Chapter Twenty-Five | Control
Chapter Twenty-Six | Choice
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Feral
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Saving
Chapter Thirty-One | Wild
Chapter Thirty-Two | Life
Chapter Thirty-Three | Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Four | Home
Chapter Thirty-Five | Lines
Chapter Thirty-Six | Flashbacks
Chapter Thirty-Seven | Gone
Chapter Thirty-Eight | Play
Chapter Thirty-Nine | Permanent
Chapter Fourty | Freedom
Chapter Fourty-One | Pups (Smut)
Chapter Fourty-Two | Epilogue
Teaser | Operation: Merciless

Chapter Thirty | Alone

5.6K 209 127
By OnyxButNot

~George's P.O.V~
(Human Form)

Dream refused to let me go. He said it was no place for an omega. I tried everything, but he wouldn't let me go. I was annoyed. I laid back in the couch, trying to pay attention to the video playing. But ultimately, I was too distracted.

I got up, creeping to his room and stealing a hoodie, pulling it over my body.

Thank god, it smells like him.

It's always weird being home alone. Clay is very protective over me, so it's not often he leaves my side. I don't know if its relieving, or torturing.

I flinched as I heard a knock at the door. Thinking it was Clay, I went to open it. To my horror, it wasn't Clay. It was Dream's father.

I tried to shut the door, but he stopped it with his foot, pushing the door open with force I couldn't fight. I stumbled back from it.

He smirked. I could see the evil in his eyes. "Hello, Omega. Do you really think I would leave you alone?" Why did Dream leave me here alone?!

"Go away!" I screamed, before shifting to my wolf form, barring my teeth and claws.

(Wolf Form)

I sprinted away from the leader, but there was basically no where to go. He caught up with me in no time. I yelled as I got grabbed by the scruff.

I struggled in his grip, knowing full well I wasn't getting down. I was too busy struggling to notice Kil behind the leader, who had just walked in. He ran over to help the leader.

"Let me go!" I screeched, kicking at him. The leader turned towards Kil, "Help me, please," He said with a mouth full of fur.

There was no escape. Dream wasn't here to save me... No one was there to save me. I can't fight for myself...

.....

When the door opened, I yelled, surely grabbing the attention of anyone at the door. I couldn't see who it was, but I could only hope it was Dream.

I heard a loud growls, instantly recognizing the tone. Dream and Sapnap were here.

Dream growled loudly, "Get off!" He threatened. "Dream!" I struggled, trying to get away, but I was stuck.

Thankfully, the lead alpha let go of my scruff, but I still couldn't move, He smirked towards his son. "Can't do that Dream. Common sense?"

Dream snapped, "How dare you!" His brother bailed, running off. Kil didn't want any trouble, best to avoid it.

Dream rushed over, grabbing the alpha's neck and latching on but not too fiercely. The leader must have known what was going to happen because he began to beg.

"Dream, listen to me. It had to be done, okay?" Dream growled, scrunching his nose. "I told you to never touch my omega! Look what you did!"

He looked into my eyes, "I'm your father Dream! You can't do this to my legacy!"

Before the lead was able to beg any further, Dream bit down, blood covering the leaders neck, dripping onto my slim frame. The leader fell onto me looking and feeling weak.

I struggled underneath him, "Dream!" I screeched trying to escape. Dream pushed him off of me "George, George! Calm down" Dream tried to get me to stop struggling. "Dream! Help me!" I begged, Dream looked at me with saddened eyes. "Just calm down, please, it's not going to help the situation." I huffed, once I was released I sprinted away .

Dream went after me. He grabbed me by the scruff, wordlessly taking me somewhere. He sighed, taking me to the bathroom. Delilah slowly followed, much to Dream's visible discomfort.

.......

As soon as I was released from Dreams jaws, I quickly scrambled away, frightened. Dream followed slowly, trying not to scare me even more than I was.

I made it to the bedroom and crouched, crawling under the bed. Dream crouched in front of me, peeping under. I scrambled further under the bed and out of sight of my alpha. "George..." He sounded like his heart hurt.

I shivered, watching from all directions for any threats that might creep under the bed for me. Though I knew it was just my alpha, I was still in flight or fight mode.

I didn't feel safe with anyone, not even myself. I rested my head on my paws infront of me and wrapped my tail tightly around my frail body, packing myself tight and making myself smaller.

I listened closely to the conversation coming from my alpha and the others.

"Is he okay?" Sapnap spoke, concerned.

"Um... No, he's completely terrified," Delilah spoke in a soft voice.

"Should I go get him?" Delilah stopped Dream as he tried to get closer.

"No, he's scared. Coming near him will just cause him to retreat further."

My alpha sighed, "Well... Sapnap, I think you should go home..." Delilah stopped his conversation,

"I should stay. He will be much more willing to speak to a fellow omega, and I know how to take care of him from here. I'm a doctor." Dream let out a loud huff.

I didn't move from my position. Neither Clay nor Delilah said a word, but I knew they were watching me from afar. My instinct sensed eyes gazing.

When I had finally fell asleep, I was just startled awake by a nightmare. I let out a quiet whimper, making Delilah's ears perk up. I refused to go back to bed for hours, I wasn't even sure how long I stayed up for.

Delilah crouched down, peering under the bed for me. Her voice was sweet and laced with kindness. I knew she wasn't trying to startle me, but I was still petrified.

"George? Do you want to talk to me, and maybe tell me what happened?" I scrambled back further and Delilah took it as a no.

"I know your scared, I know, but I have to take care of you. Unless you want pups?" I let out a small whimper, imagining the horrors of pups. I knew she was right. "Dream, Leave the room," She spoke to my alpha, using a stern voice.

I sniffed the air, making sure he was gone. I carefully crept out from under the bed, my fur ruffled on my back. The omega backed up, giving me some much needed space.

I glanced around the room, "It's just me, George, I can promise, no one is going to hurt you." I doubted it, every bone in my body wanted to scramble back under the bed, but it was probably better to stay out.

Before I was able to scramble away, Delilah grabbed me by my scruff. "George, you can't go yet. I'll be quick." I whimpered, struggling in her grip. Why could I never get out of someone's grip?

I bit at the omega behind me, "George, please stop." I growled, softly panting. I was uncomfortable and scared, she knew that.

I wanted to run, which was understandable. Being poked and prodded like a chew toy was not something I enjoyed, as everyone would agree.

"George!" She screeched as I bit her, I showed my teeth, growling. Before I was able to get away, she gripped harder. Dream must have heard because he walked in.

"Dream, can you put on the muzzle before he draws blood?" I struggled in her grip snapping my teeth at her and thrashing.

Hell no!

—————————————————————————

Hello loves! Hard chapter my dudes! I sometimes get those time that I just won't stop writing now seems to be that time! I love y'all! So sorry for it being unpublished and republished, it was needed to continue with my plot.

Spoiler and live writing on my discord that is in my bio!

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

I got a corset today! Im finally (kinda) skinny! Thanks Onyx! Love ya!

-Editor Shy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 24
Dream could feel the whole pack staring at him, watching as his control over his powers faltered and nipped at his fingers, burning within his chest...
466K 13.8K 14
George is an Omega, and he has a slight problem. He's in love with his online best friend, Dream. What happens when George accidentally admits to l...
26.1K 375 25
⚠️PLEASE READ TWs⚠️ There will be smut :] I'm not very good at making descriptions but I hope this is ok Some karlnap George had ran away from his mi...
15.9K 379 15
!!OMEGAVERSE!! George is currently dating Dream. Dream has the idea to introduce George to an old friend of his named Sapnap, but something happens b...