Temptation (Dream x...

Da ppsupreme

โ€ผ๏ธSEQUEL TO MY BOOK PROMISEโ€ผ๏ธ Please read "Promise" on my page before you read this Altro

summary
.๐Ÿธ.
.๐Ÿน.
.๐Ÿบ.
.๐Ÿป.
.๐Ÿผ.
.๐Ÿฝ.
.๐Ÿพ.
.๐Ÿฟ.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
.๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.

.๐Ÿท.

6K 129 595
Da ppsupreme

Y/n's pov

The tiny pops sparkle around my ear. The rainbow tint of the bubbles floating among the lifeless water. The glass of crimson red wine swirls as I twirled my wrist in a gentle circular motion. My hair is pulled out of my face and shoulders to keep from getting wet in the steaming yet soothing bath water.

"This whole project is bullshit." Minx scoffed, gripping the sheet of paper in her hand as she sat on the bathroom counter.

"This whole school is bullshit." I muttered before taking a sip of the wine.

It's been around 2 and a half years since the incident with George. I've moved into my own apartment in California with Minx living right across the hall to me. I have only about a little more than a year until I'm done with college and I can go live on with my life.

It's been hard. Waking up to an empty bed. Making breakfast with no one to wrap their arms around me from behind, resting their chin on my shoulder as they watched me cook. No more quiet nights, watching a movie or enjoying the company of each other.

I miss him.
I miss George.
I'll keep it simple.
I miss him more than I miss anything else on this planet. His smile, the way his dark dreamy brown eyes squinted as his lips pulled upwards. His hair, neat and straight but messy when he didn't care. His laugh, always so easy to make me smile.

The day I left at the airport, Clay hugged me goodbye. I wasn't fond of what he did, or what he tried to do. But I've moved past it. After what happened with George.. it became almost irrelevant. We were so caught up in what went wrong, what to do, we became lost in our own heads.

It was the way he hugged me goodbye though. His arms wrapping around me until I could barely breath, lifting me off the ground, swaying gently. His face buried in my shoulder, whispering things that broke my heart.
"I'll miss you so fucking much Y/n"
"Please visit when you can, I'll be waiting here."

We've stayed in touch, calling, texting. Not too much Facetiming considering our busy schedules. We make plans to meet up sometime. Clay, Nick and I can all visit either in Florida or California. But the fact that we all have work, school, and other things make it seem impossible.

"Y/n. Eyes up here." Minx ordered, snapping her fingers.

I looked up from the bath suds to meet with Minx's eyes. She was still holding the piece of paper in her hands, a tall wine glass beside her on the counter as well.

"Why are you in here again?" I asked sarcastically, finishing off the rest of my glass.

"Because we're friends and I don't give a fuck." She grinned, hopping off the counter and sitting on the bathroom floor beside the tub.
"What are you thinking about." She asked in a now more calm tone, leaning her head on her elbow which was propped up on the edge of the tub.

"The usual."

"Y/n, I know this is hard but you have to-"

"I know." I cut her off, closing my eyes to shut out the embarrassment.
"I know." I repeated quietly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, leaning over the edge, hugging me sincerely despite her shirt getting wet.

George gave me the hardest task anyone could imagine. How am I supposed to move on. How am I supposed to forget about everything and live on my life without him. He didn't know it but he was my wish when we were in the flower field that evening. I wished we would be together for as far as I can count and more.

"Don't cry, you're gonna get my new shirt all wet please." She said as her voice was muffled in the crook of my neck.

"It's already wet." I laughed sadly.

"I'm gonna start on the project okay? Finish up your bath and we can watch a movie tonight." She said finally, pulling away and standing back up.

I smiled as a reassurance but as soon as she walked out of the bathroom door the smile faded. I locked my jaw, biting the inside of my cheek to try and push away the thoughts.

With an exhausted sigh, I lifted myself from the water, wrapping a warm towel around my body as well. I stared at myself in the fogged up mirror. Mascara messily rubbed at the corner of my eyes, the faded purple lurking underneath as well. Sleeping wasn't that big of a challenge but now it seems like a chore.

"I bought your favorite ice cream earlier and I put on your favorites show, now come sit." Minx smiled, patting the couch cushion beside her as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Can I get into pajamas first." I said sarcastically, laughing at her eye roll.

I left the living room area of the apartment and entered my room. I decorated it pretty plain and modern. White comforter set on my bed with a black cushioned headboard. The walls were a pale grey with white shelving. Green plants were scattered along the shelves along with some hanging from the ceiling in little pots.

I rummaged through my closet, looking for something comfortable enough for a long movie night. Pushing aside shirt after shirt, sweats after sweats, my eye caught on a particular price of clothing.
Light blue, a red embroidery in the middle. Holding the soft material in my hands only made the smudged mascara under my eyes spread.

I had forgotten I shoved it to the bottom of my dresser after a rough night a few weeks ago. I was so angry, so fed up with this cruel life I was living without him and tried to shut him away. I tried to shut any and every thought or belonging I had of him. But it just made everything worse. Endless tears, the endless dread to move on.
But George asked me to do one thing.
One thing only.

I slid the hoodie over my bare body, finding a guilty comfort in the soft fabric and the lavender scent that stuck to its thread. It hung to my middle thigh, the sleeves flowing over my fingers as well. The same sweatshirt he gave to me the night I came to his house for the first time. It was so long ago but yet it holds so many clear memories.

I quickly wiped the tears from my red cheeks and left the closet. I hopped on my bed to check my missed messages quickly. Only the messages from Alex filled my lock screen.

Alex- bitch
Alex- what r u doing rn
Alex- can I come over
Alex- i'm bored
Alex- Y/n
Alex- Answer me
Alex- penis
Alex- fuck you im coming over

I laughed gently and typed back.

Me- alex i'm having a movie night with Minx. but you're welcome to join us.

"You ready?" Minx smiled as soon as she saw me in the doorway.

"Alex might come over by the way." I said quietly, joining her on the couch, snuggling into her side.

"That fucker." She muttered, turning on the movie and bringing the pint of ice cream into my lap.

As the movie started up I found myself sinking deeper into Minx's side, my eyelids drooping as well. I was aware of what was happening and it made me feel bad. I'm not one to fall asleep during movies, especially when they first start. Minx felt my head droop and pulled me in closer, resting her chin on my head. I've been so tired, so exhausted of everything. It felt nice to be in the arms of someone. Even if it may not be George, it's nice to feel like there's someone there.

"Hello??? Hola???" A voice called from behind door down the hall.

"Ugh you weren't joking." Minx groaned, resting my tired body on the pillow as she got up.

I listened as she made her way across the apartment and to the door. The sound of Alex's voice booming through the halls as she opened the door.

"Ayeee, I brought food!" Alex beamed, rushing past Minx and into the living room.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Alex carefully placing the bags of Chipotle on the coffee table, concentrating deeply on neatly arranging it. He still wore the same beanie as every other day, and a black hoodie. I'm glad he's been happier. For a whole year he was in a depressive state. He wouldn't leave his house that often. He wouldn't text or call me randomly. We were all hurting but seeing Alex hurting made it even worse.

"Wake up Y/n, I brought you your favorite order." He whined, nudging gently on my shoulder.

"It's like 10 at night, are they even open?" I hummed, sitting up on the couch.

"No."

"How did you-"

"I made some arrangements, alright. Doesn't matter. Now eat."

I took the food in my hands, taking bites out of it slowly as I watched the movie play. Alex eventually made himself comfortable on the couch beside me, enjoying his food as well.

Almost every Saturday night, Alex would come over and bring food, a board game, drinks, anything. I couldn't thank him enough for the past few years. He's one of the many reasons I get out of bed, get something to eat even. He never fails to check up on me.

"Aye, I'm gonna head to back to my place. I'm tired as fuck. You good here with Alex?" Minx asked, leaning over the back of the couch.

"Yeah we're good. Goodnight Minx."

"Night Y/n"

"Goodnight babe!" Alex chimed in as Minx headed for the door.

"Call me that again you'll be thrown out the fucking window you fucking twat."

Alex giggled quietly as Minx closed the door behind her, his smile big and proud as his cheeks were full of food.

I smiled to myself that he still had the goofy in him. I glanced to the side, peering out the large full frame window that overlooked the city. It was a beautiful view honestly, you could even see the beaches from here. The dark silhouettes of the tall buildings, slightly illuminated from the city lights. Green, red, pink, yellow and every other color spotted over the mass of darkness.

It's been one of my dreams as a kid to live like this. To live in a fancy apartment that had a magnificent view. Live in the city, have a luxurious life. I mean, I got those things. But one of my other dreams fell too short. I wish he could be here to see it too.

"Y/n, you okay?" Alex asked quietly as he caught me staring out the window.

"I'm never okay Alex. But I'm learning to deal with it." I sighed, returning my gaze to him.

"I see your wearing his hoodie." He said softly, touching my shoulder, grazing the soft fabric.

"I forgot I had it."

He gazed at me with pitiful eyes. I could tell he was thinking of something to say or do. He pursed his lips, changing his gaze to the tv.

"I want to show you something." He sighed, pulling out his phone.

"And that is?" I furrowed my eyebrows, inching closer on the couch.

"It's about Delilah, it's kind of funny." He chuckled softly.

I felt the curiosity simply wash away. I fell back in my seat, continuing to watch the tv. I could care less.

"I don't want to speak about Delilah." I muttered. God I felt like burning my tongue after saying her name.

"She- got let out of jail?" Alex said under his breath, he stared at his phone in disbelief.

"That's funny? Alex what the fuck." I scoffed, snapping my head towards him.

"No no, I was gonna show you what she looked like recently, but I'm just now finding out about this." He explained, flipping his phone around for me to see.

I was taken aback by her appearance. Her once pale blonde hair was now a dirty brown. Her icy and fierce blue eyes were drowned with a dim and fearful blue. I mean, it's been 2 years but I didn't expect her to look this different.
Her cheek bones were poking out drastically too. It was almost like her eye bags were carving an indent into her skin.

"Jesus-" I said under my breath.

"Yeah I know. Wait till you see Clay, oh my god." He laughed, shaking his head as he returned his phone to his lap.

"What about Clay?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

43K 900 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
301K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...
4.1K 231 33
"I ษขแดœแด‡ss I sสœแดแดœสŸแด… sแด€ส sแดส€ส€ส" แดฬจแดœแด€แด„แด‹ษชแด›ส x แดแด„ Sแด€ษดแด…สา“ส€แดษขสŸแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2023