Our Fight against Fate

By SarahlovesNiallH

Kaitlin Bell is the daughter of alpha Marcus Bell. Kaitlin had many friends, but they were never allowed to... More

Heads up!
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two

Chapter two

5.8K 378 41
By SarahlovesNiallH

Damien

The alpha made sure that under no circumstance would I be allowed to join his daughters party.

Apparently I'm just not worthy enough for it.

My family was poor, and I am not as strong as the rest of males in this pack therefore I am not important.

At first it took a while to get over the pain I'd feel when I would get treated badly, but now it honestly didn't hurt anymore; I was used to being treated this way.

I continued walking around the dark area, the entire pack was at the alphas house, leaving me free to go wherever I wanted until the party was over.

I looked up at the sky and noticed how big the moon looked tonight; it's the biggest I've ever seen it.

It called out to my wolf urging him to take control of my body, and that's exactly what he did.

**

Taking a deep breath I found myself a few meters away from the alphas home.

I knew if I was caught I would get in a lot of trouble, but my wolf brought me here, he was all over the place tonight.

I could hear the voices of many coming from the backyard, I made sure to keep myself in front of the house.

What am I even doing?

I should just leave. I'd rather leave on my own instead of having Alpha Marcus come and kill me for going against his orders.

Sometimes I imagine how my life would be if I were stronger, faster, and even rich.

I wouldn't have to hide from the rest of the wolves, I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public, and most of all I'd have the right to speak to whoever I want whenever I want!

Kicking at the grass I feel my claws extending. I needed to learn how to control my anger.

**

Finally managing to calm myself and my wolf down I took a deep breath to make sure I was good for now.

As I turned to walk down the driveway I heard a soft voice.

"Who are you?"

My wolf felt restless, he immediately stopped me from going anywhere until I found the owner of the voice.

Turning to face the female I felt my heart beat pick up.

It was dark out so I couldn't make out her features.

"I shouldn't be here. I'll be leaving now."

My response was short and quick, I needed to get out of here before the alpha picked up my scent.

"No. Wait. Why don't you come join us in the back?"

"I can't. I'm sorry I need to go." Why am I even apologizing? I need to get out of here.

"Well can you tell me your name?"

I was going to walk away without replying, but the girl stepped forward and placed her delicate fingers on my shoulder.

Our gasps came at the same time. I knew what those sparks I felt meant.

This girl is my mate.

*****************

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far.

Leave your thoughts in the comments section!

-Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 133 16
Carl Damien, a powerful and fierce- looking alpha of Moon Stone Pack. Everyone in the pack depended on him, they make demands of him, expecting him t...
358K 12.1K 39
Rumor has it that a young werewolf living on its own in the middle of the high mountains, is miraculously returning the humanity within rouges. A wer...
1M 48.9K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
1.9M 93.7K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...