Married in Lockdown (COMPLETE...

By chaexjune

A forced marriage to avoid humiliation. A rushed marriage because of a pandemic. A loveless marriage between... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
Author's Note 2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
MiL's Finalé
🥀🥀🥀

49

1.3K 51 22
By chaexjune

Publishing again because I made a mistake on a fact before but it will not change the plot so if you have read it, you can skip. 😊

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

"Starting from 30 November 2020, Monday, the restriction of travelling between provinces is finally lifted..."

My ears caught the announcement from the TV that Seulgi turned on to watch. 30th of November. Two days from now.

"Jimin?", Seulgi's hand waved in front of me making me blinking in confusion. "I asked you if you can take me to go to my father's house..", she said as I focused on her.

I nodded my head, "Sure, when do you want to go?"

"On Monday.", she replied and I asked why not today since her father's house is not in another province which we can go anytime she wants. "I am not ready yet. Until Monday.", that was her reason which I felt odd to hear.

"Okay, then.", I replied.

"But, today can we go shopping for some groceries? I...want to cook..for you..and Mrs Lim. I don't want her to cook for us today.", she said to me and I felt a bit weird about it. "Jimin?", I was caught lost in my own thoughts again.

"Uh, sure. We go out at noon, is that okay?", I responded as I looked at the wall clock.

Seulgi responded, "Hmm, okay."

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was on my way to go to work when I saw Jungkook coming into the same elevator with me.

"Good morning, Dr Park.", he greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning.", I replied with no interest to talk to him.

"What's with your mood? I could feel a dark aura in this elevator, Chaeyoung.", he said to me but I ignored him. "I know it's Monday but you need to cheer up. The day has just started, Dr Park.", he added as we reached the ground floor.

I faked a smile at him before opening my mouth, "Never heard of Monday blues, Mr Jeon?"

He chuckled, "I thought doctors have no time to have Monday blues."

I nodded, "Well, maybe this is one of those days. Or maybe...because I saw you."

Jungkook made a hissing sound in response. "What did I do to you until you got moody on Monday, Chaeyoung?"

"Shut up, Jungkook. And please, don't bump into me at work. You're making me doubting you even more.", I told him as I waited for the taxi at the street.

"What? Why? You don't believe I keep our promise?", he asked as he flashed his car key in front of my face.

"I do but...I'm still doubting you. You became a volunteer at the hospital, rented a house at the same building with me, you bumped into me at work at least once a day...how am I not convinced that you're monitoring me because Jimin asked you to?", I said as a taxi stopped for me.

Jungkook blocked my way and chased the taxi away while I tried to push him out of my way. However, I gave up when he managed to tell an older woman to get into the taxi leaving the two of us at the street.

"I told you I'm trying to be a friend, that's all.", he did not even apologize for what he did. "Come, I'll send you to work.", he tried to take my hand but I avoided him. "Chaeyoung.."

"Stop caring about me. I still can manage by myself, Jungkook.", I cut him off as I looked at the road to see if there is any taxi coming our way.

I could hear Jungkook snorted at me in disappointment. He knew I am hard-headed and he should not try to talk with me.

"I care about you because you're my best friend's wife, Chaeyoung. I care about you here because I could not care about Jimin hyung who I know is hurting in Seoul without you. I care about you because you are carrying someone precious to you and him. I'm sure if Jimin hyung knows about it, he will be thrilled. You have no idea how I wanted to tell him about seeing you here, tell him he's going to be a father but I know I've made a promise to you. And I'm not a dishonest person, Chaeyoung. I'm doing this for him. Remember you said that I sound like his lover before? I just love him like he's my own big brother. Can't I help my brother even without his knowledge?", I was speechless with his whole speech.

"Can you let me send you to work? I know my car is just an old junk but I'm sure it's not that bad for my nephew.", I laughed at his words.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I looked at the luggage and duffel bag in Seulgi's hands. She was taking a lot with her. Did she emptied her things in the room?

"Whoa, Seul...I thought we're just going to visit your dad.", I said as I picked up my car key from the key hanger.

"Jimin, I...am the only one going there. You don't have to.", my hand froze when she said that to me. "You...are going to take Chaeyoung home.", she smiled as she continued.

"What..."

"Jimin, I know you love Chaeyoung and you did great with helping me to get better. That's why today I am going to go and live where I should have been living at. During therapy on last Friday, I've talked with Irene. We've talked about accepting the fate and learning to move on. That's why the therapy took longer than usual. I learned to accept...that you're not for me, I learned to accept that I made a mistake and learned to not repeat it again, I learned to move on from the bad memories with Taeyong. You don't have to worry about me. I will be fine. You said I smile more these days but Jimin...I realized that you lose your smile.", Seulgi seemed to have been waiting to express all these to me that I could only listen quietly to her.

"Now is time for you to bring her back here. She...should be here by your side.", she added before she looked at her phone. "My taxi is here. I'm going, Jimin.", she told me as I watched her opening the front door beside me.

"Seulgi, wait.", I said. "I..."

"Don't say it, Jimin. I'm still going no matter what you say. Thank you for everything, my friend.", she gave me her warm smile as she walked out to the taxi waiting for her.

🥀🥀🥀

I still cannot believe what Seulgi did this morning. Even though I already got into Busan area, my eyes still had tears falling since four hours ago. Now that I am here in Busan, I just need to find the hospital she worked at.

As I was driving, Jungkook called me twice but I did not answer it. Only when I reached a red light, I answered his third call.

"Hyung, Busan's Orient Hospital. You have to come here now!", my ear was blaring with Jungkook's shouting on the phone.

"What? Why?", I asked in confusion.

"Chaeyoung is here. She...she's having a bleeding.", that information was enough to scare me to death more than the virus can.

🥀🥀🥀

When I got to the floor of the Operating Room (OR), I saw someone being pushed on a metal stretcher and saw Jungkook following until the door of the OR. Seeing him, my movement quickened and I shouted to whoever that was going into the OR to wait.

"Hyung.."

"Is that my wife? Is that Park Chaeyoung?! Doctor?"

"Pardon me, sir. Please don't enter the OR.", the woman talking to me who I believe is the doctor talked to me as she calmly pushed me not to get inside the OR.

"But it's my wife. Jungkook, tell her..."

The doctor nodded, "I get it but this is the patient's request. She doesn't want anyone to enter her surgery except the medical team."

"Surgery? What surg..."

"Excuse me, sir. I have to go inside now.", the doctor ignored me as Jungkook held my arms from entering the OR.

I had so many questions in my head but none came out as Jungkook tried to calm me down.

"Jungkook, what surgery did she talked about?", I asked him as I leaned against the wall of the OR.

"Kook, tell me. What is happening to Chaeyoung?", I kept asking him as he looked down on the ground. "Why did she bleed? Isn't she here for work? She's not sick, right?", I bombarded him with more questions as he sighed in defeat.

He looked up to me and told me to relax before he answer my questions. I nodded as I tried to relax.

"Chaeyoung, she...she's pregnant, hyung. This is her second time bleeding and she needed to have a C-section to save..."

"Wait, wait, what? Chaeyoung is pregnant?", I asked as I cried again for the nth time today.

Jungkook could only nodded as I felt my feet went weak to the breaking news I just found out. I was crying messily on my knees while Jungkook tried to comfort me.

"How many weeks?", I asked while sobbing.

"30.."

"Gosh...are you...serious? I...don't know...for..that long?", I said in between tears.

Jungkook hugged me and patted my back, "I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't tell you much earlier."

"Are they...going to...be okay?", I asked.

"Let's hope they're okay.", that was all Jungkook could say.

I nodded before I prayed in my heart that Chaeyoung and our baby are both going to be fine. When I finally stopped crying, I stood up and watched the closed door of the OR with hope that I will see Chaeyoung soon. I missed her so much.

"She's a strong woman. She will be okay, hyung. Your little boy too.", Jungkook said with a smile as he patted my shoulder lightly.

I smiled a little at him, "It's a boy?"

He nodded to my question, "Chaeyoung haven't name him yet. So, I gave her a suggestion."

"Suggestion?", I asked.

He nodded again, "I suggest my name."

Both of us chuckled at it and I asked what Chaeyoung reacted with.

"Well...she kind of...", Jungkook paused when the door of the OR is opened. We went up to the door seeing the doctor from earlier came out.

"Excuse me, please.", she said as we gave way to her.

"Can I see..."

"Please stay out. We're not done yet. Your wife lost a lot of blood. We need more blood for her.", another person in blue uniform said to me before closing the door on me.

I exhaled in worry, "No, Chaeyoung, no..."

🥀🥀🥀

See you guys next time for the last chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1K 26
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...
146K 5.5K 25
When two cold people are bounded in a forced marriage because if their parents happiness Y/N: DONT ACT LIKE MY REAL HUSBAND ITS JUST A CONTRACT MARR...
21.3K 746 54
remember it's just a fanfiction all rights reserved ✓ Cr: AROO_BAA plagiarism is crime ⚠️ written by : AROO_BAA start at : 31 - 07 - 2021 end : still...
125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...