~ Tales From The SMP Preferen...

By AreebaDazzle

Basically I think I am the first person to do something like this! I don't really see much of Tales From The... More

Welcome + Information!
Information on Oneshots!
Format for Requesting Oneshots!
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 && 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
↠ How You Two Meet ↞
↠ Age Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ What They Like/Love About You ↞
↠ When Did They Realize Their Feelings For You ↞
↠ Height Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ Who Your Sibling Is ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt.1 ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt. 2↞
↠ Nicknames For Each Other ↞
↠ What Would You Steal From Them ↞
↠ What They Do That Makes You Flustered ↞
↠ Big Spoon Or Little Spoon ↞
↠ Who's More Jealous? You or Him ↞
↠ How They Act When They Are Jealous ↞
↠ Where They Like to Kiss You ↞
↠ What They Do When You're Sick ↞
↠ How You Guys Cuddle ↞
↠ Their Love Language ↞
↠ When They Walk In On You Changing ↞
↠ When You're Being Clingy Towards Them ↞
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ranbob Includes...
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ran Includes...
𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #2
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Angst Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Valentine's Day Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #2
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➶ Ranbob Headcanons ➴
➶ Ran Headcanons ➴
➶ Mason Headcanons ➴
➶ Catboy! Corpse Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #3 ➴
➶ John John Headcanons ➴
➶ John John Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #4 ➴
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➳ Ranbutler Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #2
➳ Zachary Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #2
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
・❥・Ranbob Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #2
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Run Away With You {Ranbutler x Reader}
I Loved You But You Loved Him {Ranbutler x Reader}
A New World And A Lost World {Ranbob + Reader}
Growing Feelings {Ran x Reader} Part I
I Never Regret Falling In Love With You Princess {Ran x Reader} Part II
That's What Friends Are For {Zachary + Reader}
Put Your Head On My Shoulder {Ranbob x Reader}
It's Not Your Fault... You Weren't in Control of Yourself... {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Heal Scars {Ran x Reader}
His Promise {Ranbob x Reader} Part II of Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Awkward Love {Ranbutler x Reader}
Fight or Flirt {Ran x Reader}
Ferris Wheel of Love {Zachary x Reader}
It's Okay Little One... I Won't Hurt You {Ranbob + Reader}
Late Night Cuddles {Ash x Reader}
A Merling's Kiss {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Kill {Ran x Reader}
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 && 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
⇱ Incorrect Quotes #1 ⇲
In Memory of the Blood God Who Fell [A/N]

The Story Of A Merling And An Enderman Hybrid {Ranbob x Reader}

1.4K 25 74
By AreebaDazzle

Note: *sees the picture above* ... I shall now pass away- X///////X

Request?: none

Character: Ranbob

Side Character(s): None

Story-type: Romantic

Story Length: 3380 words

AU or Not: eh it's kinda an AU like the four fishermen never came and uh he's been alone for many years on end since NO ONE actually came here. Also yeah ranbob would be a a bit OOC so no hate please!

Time Period: Future duh! Same time as the events of the Lost City of Mizu but you know what doesn't happen.

Plot Summary: Ranbob was basically alone as ever and was just wandering the halls of Mizu until he spots something. No! Someone outside who becomes his friend and later something more.

Small Info: You are a merling but can change into human as well. You are a year younger than Ranbob who is 21.

Keywords: 

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
T/C = Tail Color
E/C = Eye Color
Y/N/N = Your Nickname

Trigger Warning: None

Normal Warning: Cringey writing with cringey plot.

--------------------------------------------------

Ranbob's Point of View~

I sighed roaming the halls of the underwater city which is known as the City of Mizu. I really didn't have many things to do other than stay in my room, read books either from my shelves or the history books written and left by many people who came here before I did.

I passed the room where my idol's statue was. In case anyone is wondering my idol is Dream. Many people at first would think that my idol is Ranboo just because I am his descendant but no. That's where they were very wrong.

I don't really have anything against my ancestor I just don't see much in him that would make him my idol like how Dream is mine. I stared at the statue which was behind the glass. After a few minutes I left.

To be honest, barely anyone came down here to even visit. God knows how long I have been lonely down here. My memory is not that great to be honest but I do remember important things except for small things.

I walked down the hall towards the place I would just stand around waiting if anyone came. Why am I doing this? I am not even sure. After many walks, going up ladders and hallways I reached the place. I am mostly bored out of my mind and I have never went up the ladder to see the sky and the ocean. I sometimes even ask myself as to why I don't even go up when I have nothing to stop me.

As I was thinking I felt someone looking at me from behind. I looked behind me to see no one. I guess I was just imagining things. I looked outside the glass for a few as I mentally debated whether to go up the ladder for fresh air or not.

After a few moments I decided to go up. I took a few deep breaths and started to climb the ladder. I was practically thinking I was going to regret it but I just didn't back down and continued to go up until I reached the stone floors of the entrance.

I climbed up and stood on the stone brick floors as I looked at the opening to see the blue sky and the waves slightly crashing against the tiles. I took a deep breath and let it out. It's been a while I have been up here. I guess it was good I came up or it would have been concerning for me to stay down there for the rest of my life.

As I walked towards the entrance I heard faint humming from somewhere outside. I slowly and carefully walked outside and looked around but I found nothing but when I looked at the corner of the entrance walls I saw something that shocked me.

It was a human girl- okay no! Scratch that! A Merling! She had H/C hair and T/C tail. She had her eyes closed as she was humming to a song. To be honest, she looked pretty- Okay what?! I could feel my face slightly heat up from that thought. Without even thinking I spoke up.

"Who are you?" I blurted out.

This caused her stop humming and snap her eyes open as she looked at me with her E/C eyes. She looked slightly scared and I wouldn't really blame her since people do tend to get slightly scared of me at first.

"I-I a-am sorry i-if I d-disturbed you sir! I-I w-will go a-away now..." I heard her say as she was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Hey hey hey! It's alright. I was just surprised to someone here to be honest. Not many people come here." I said as she looked at me.

"O-oh sorry. Normally people don't like having me around." She said sitting up straight as I sat beside her but close to the water and shook my head.

"It's fine you didn't know." I sighed but it was a bit sad knowing people didn't like having her around.

"In case you are wondering, my name is Ranbob. What's yours?" I asked trying to build a conversation between us and now normally I am not the one for conversations but i didn't really have much to do.

"Oh! My name is Y/N L/N! It's nice to meet you Ranbob." She said as I nodded.

"Likewise." I said.

"So... are you like an enderman or something?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes but actually I am a half-enderman and I am not really sure about the other half." I said as she looked at me with interest.

"That's pretty cool! I have never really met someone like you to be honest." I heard her say as I chuckled at her excitement.

"Yeah... you could say that I am a pretty uncommon species." I said as I continued. "So you are a merling?" 

"I am not really a full merling! I am actually a human who can shapeshift into one." She said which made me feel a bit surprised. "I can show it to you if you like?"

"Yeah sure if it's not too much trouble." I said as she shook her head.

I saw her taking her tail out of the water and on the stone brick as she closed her eyes. After a few minutes her tail disappeared only to be replaced by legs and she was fully clothed into wearing a white T-shirt and knee-length shorts. I could feel the heat rush up on my face but I was able to make it unnoticeable.

"Interesting." I said as she smiled.

"Mhm! I am the only one in my family with this ability. They really don't know about this nor does anyone else where I live." I heard her say and to be honest I am a bit surprised she didn't tell anyone besides me about this.

"How come?" I asked.

"Well... I mean everyone knows that Merlings and shapeshifters exist here and all but no one really likes me and I have no friends there plus my parents could care less about me and doesn't really like having me around so I didn't really say anything." She said.

I felt really bad for her to be honest. I could have related to her fully since I am like alone and crap by being here but of course i haven't really met anyone else besides her and she is pretty nice and a good friend.

"Hey Ranbob? Are we... friends?" I heard her say as I looked at her.

"Yeah we can be, if you want?" I said simply as she nodded eagerly which made me smile. "Do you want me to show you around the City of Mizu?" 

"Sure!" She said as she followed towards the entrance.

Third Person Point of View~

You and Ranbob explored the City of Mizu. It was a pretty fun experience as there were many interesting things such as the people who have been known to be good heroes or warriors. It was pretty interesting to learn when it came to Ranbob explaining it.

He was really good at explaining history and other things. He gave a whole tour of the place as you two talked. The place was really elegant and beautifully built. You were pretty much surprised that Ranbob lived alone down here. But now you are here so he won't be lonely anymore.

You could say the Tree Dome was your favorite place of all the other places in the city. It was very pretty and a nice place to sit and talk. It was basically one of the most nature like areas and you like nature a lot more.

After a while, you looked outside of the glass to notice how late it was becoming which meant you had to get home soon.

"Do you have to leave or something?" Ranbob asked as he noticed the girl's expression as she looked outside the glass.

"Yeah I am supposed to be home by now." You said as Ranbob nodded.

"I will escort you outside till the entrance. Come on." He said as you trailed behind him.

After a few minutes you two reached the second entrance and you climbed up the ladder as Ranbob followed behind you. As both of you reached the front entrance, it was already already evening and soon it was going to get dark soon.

"So... when will I see you again?" Ranbob asked as you turned around to look at him.

"I will be coming by tomorrow and the following days so you don't have to worry." You said as you gave him a hug.

Ranbob was slightly taken aback but gradually he hugged back your short figure. It was something he could most likely tease you about.

"Alright I will see you tomorrow shortie." He said slightly teasing you which made you puff you cheeks in embarrassment and annoyance.

"Hey! I am not that short! You are just tall!" You said as he slightly laughed at your reaction.

"Alright whatever you say." He playfully said to you as he slightly smirked. You blushed at this and gave him a quick kiss on his right cheek.

"Bye Ranbob!" You said as you changed into a merling and dove into the ocean.

Ranbob just stood there as he was blushing purple after you kissed him on the cheek. He brushed the feeling off and headed back inside. He couldn't wait for you to come back tomorrow. It was good to have someone to talk to.

Y/N's Point of View~

I swam as fast as possible towards my home. As I swam I remembered how I just kissed Ranbob on the cheek which made face go all red at the thought. Did I really think of him as just a friend? I just brushed off the feeling as I finally reached home and looked around to see of the coast was clear.

When I saw no one was around I got up on shore and shifted back into a human and sprinted towards my house. Luckily I reached home after being five minutes late. I was hoping my parents weren't going to be angry at me for this.

As I opened the door to my house, I was greeted by my parents who looked irritated. I hated that look. They don't abuse me or anything, they just don't like the idea of me being alone with anyone. One of the many reasons I couldn't even get to live on my own.

"Where were you?" My mother asked with a bit of sternness.

"I was just exploring and walking around the place. I lost track of time a bit." I partially lied which I was glad they bought.

"Alright. We will let it slide for now but be on time from now on." My father said as I nodded and went towards my room.

I don't really talk to them after my first boyfriend incident. They thought that I was lying when I told them that he was just using me but they always said that he was a sweet boy and crap and then they just started to ignore me and forbid me from going near any guys. This was six years ago and they used to care about me until this happened.

I just lie down on my bed and try to fall asleep. I don't really feel that hungry so I just sleep. It's not like they care if I eat or not. At least I am able to eat that's one thing. Though I just want to make the night go by fast so I can visit Ranbob tomorrow. The thought of him made me feel butterflies in my stomach and it hasn't even been a day that I have met him. I just let the feeling go and fell asleep.

Timeskip to Morning~

I woke up early as I usually do. I showered, dressed up and made myself breakfast. My parents were asleep as usual. Normally they don't like seeing me in the morning during breakfast so I just quickly eat and leave the house for the day either eating outside for lunch or just swim in the ocean in my merling form.

I quickly left the house and closed the door slowly and softly so they don't wake up by a huge sound and went towards the beach. As I arrived, I saw that no one was here which was good. I ran towards the ocean and when I saw how far I was form shore I quickly changed into my Merling form and went straight for Mizu.

As I came close to Mizu, I saw Ranbob already there sitting on the stone floor. I smiled and quickly headed over. As I did, Ranbob noticed me almost instantly and smiled.

"Hello." He said.

"Hey! I hope I didn't keep you waiting." I said as he shook his head.

"No. I just came over here like a few seconds ago so you are good." He said.

"That's good!" I said as we started to talk.

Third Person Point of View~

This of course went on for days. Y/N and Ranbob became very good friends and at this point they had realized that they don't like each other just as friends but more but both of them were scared thinking they were going to ruin their friendship and make it awkward.

Y/N would of course return home before curfew but she still didn't get well with her family. Plus she was planning on moving away and she didn't care if her parents didn't allow her to. She already had enough of them forcing her to stay with them when they never even cared for her after that incident six years ago with her ex.

She of course still visited Ranbob until one day, Ranbob was sitting on the stone floor as usual waiting for Y/N but he noticed that she wasn't here yet and normally she would come after a few seconds he was here waiting for her.

"Where is she...?" He muttered to himself as he waited looking around.

He didn't think of it much. It didn't really matter to him if you were a few minutes late or not. But those minutes turned into an hour. At this point he got slightly worried. He still waited till it became night time.

He could tell that you were not coming for the day which of course made him upset but he didn't blame you. He sighed and got up from the cold floor as he headed inside and down the ladder to his room. He just hoped you were okay.

Next Day~

Ranbob woke up the next day at his usual timing. She could tell that Y/N would be coming today, hopefully. After he got all dressed up and ready, he went up the ladder and outside of the entrance only to hear faint crying which made his eyes go wide as he went outside and noticed Y/N sitting outside hugging her knees as her her head was buried between them.

"Y/N...?" He spoke up which made Y/N lift her head and turn around to see it was Ranbob.

She instantly got up and hugged him still crying softly. This broke Ranbob a bit. Seeing her crying was the last thing she wanted. If this had something to do with her parents, he seriously wasn't going to hesitate to kill them off for doing this to her.

He hugged her as he rubbed her back as to comfort her. This of course helped her calm down a bit as her crying slowly stopped. At this point one part of his jacket was wet but he didn't really care much about it at all.

"I-I am sorry..." He heard her say.

"Please don't be sorry. I understand if you couldn't visit me yesterday. You don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to." Ranbob said as Y/N shook her head.

"No... I do want to." She said to him wiping her face with her hands.

She explained how she went up to her parents saying that she was going to move out of their house which her parents didn't take too well and this lead to many disagreements and yelling and arguments until they gave up on her saying to do what she wanted to do and that they were not their daughter anymore.

Ranbob could feel the anger bubbling up but he slowly calmed himself down as he held onto Y/N. The only thing he could do right now was comfort her in anyway possible. He couldn't believe her parents right now for doing this. As he was thinking he heard Y/N speak up.

"R-Ranbob...?" He heard her say in a slight whisper.

"Yeah?" He said matching the same tone.

"C-can I ask you s-something?" She asked as she felt him nod.

"Anything." He responded.

"I-is it wrong that I... love you more than a friend...?" she asked him which left him in shock.

"She loves me...?" Ranbob thought as he looked at her.

"Why do you think it's wrong?" He asked her as she stayed silent for a bit then started to speak.

She talked about how her ex was using her and everything and because of this her parents thought she was lying and everything so this was a reason they stopped caring about her and neglected her for six years. Ranbob listened to every bit of her story.

"I just don't want to be used to be used again and-" before she could say anything else she felt a pair of lips crash against hers.

It took Y/N a few seconds to process what happened until she kiss him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss lasted for a good minute till they parted away for breath. They were both blushing messes right now. Ranbob cupped her cheeks and brought his forehead onto hers.

"Y/N/N. I want to let you know that I love you a lot and I would never use you. I love you for you and nothing can change that." Ranbob spoke out.

Y/N couldn't help but smile at these words. She happily hugged Ranbob again and said, "I Love you too Ran." which Ranbob smiled at her and hugged her back once more. Y/N was nothing more than happy to be with him.

Ranbob was her warmth. Y/N was his cure.

One things for sure.

She was finally home.

--------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Yeah I feel like this sucked a bit than my last one! ._.

I am not really that much proud of it but I am not so sure about you guys! :")

Yes this was slightly shorter than the last oneshot and I will be working on the two requests I got and it's a bit delayed since I want to either do those after my exams or work on them right now! ;-;

I hope you guys still like this tho!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 513 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
33.1K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
49.6K 6.3K 18
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...