Interview With The Author [Bo...

By ChatDies

*Completed* Check out these awesome interviews with some new and amazing authors! More

Interview With The Author [Book Two]
Interview With Psychology_Stud
Interview With Darkdemon125
Interview With KristiiKitt
Interview With LaLa3445
Interview With Zanna480
Interview With DragonRider120
Interview With Makayla_Salvatore15
Interview With WritterAli
Interview With Babykay1494
Interview With Taylorwut
Interview With WeWereForever
Interview With Rainjays
Interview With A_Chelsea_Smile
Interview With Louislover81
Interview With Twightfan
Interview With Skywriter123
Interview With KilimanGreene
Interview With FallingInRomance
Interview With Mysteria12345
Interview With Emcalifo
Interview With LaciDenise
Interview With TheSaddestFear
Interview With MariaLuvsCandy
Interview With Scarleneenelracs
Interview With ForeverWolves
Interview With Yuki_Shuichi
Interview With Blueeyesdragon101
Interview With KrystalMarie
Interview With PaigeyLou
Interview With TorynnLewis
Interview With ThornEyes
Interview With Palenomian101
Interview With L0V3ILY
Interview With CocoSkyes
Interview With Queen_Elixir
Interview with Helvetica
Interview With GoldLumos9886
Interview with Pearloftheocean
Interview With XxBelovedxX
Interview With TeaIsLeafJuice
Interview With Elsceey4321
Interview With Dogpower77
Interview With Mercedemayhem
Interview With Sincerelydeep

Interview With Somendra

39 1 0
By ChatDies

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

My name is Somendra.  

2. Age:

15  

3. Username(s):

Somendra  

4. Favorite Color(s):

Purple  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Nirvana, The Cardigans, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Keane, and many others.  

6. Favorite Drink:

Arizona, Arnold Palmer  

7.What's your favorite book and why?

I don't really have a favorite, I just read this book called Such a Pretty Girl however and it was very good.  

8. Who’s your hero?

I don't really have a hero or somebody I look up to.  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

Probably a 7, I haven't written that much. I wouldn't say i'm bad but i'm not at the point were I can honestly tell myself i'm great.  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

I cheerlead competitively.   

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

My Tumblr is Somendra.Tumblr.Com and my twitter is @Og_Kyoshi  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

I have two books right now, but I gave up on my story "The Runaway" so technically I only have one and its called "A Kiss with a Fist" its about a girl who is a bad ass street fighter and was taken in by a gang of assassins when her mom died. She was trained to become the best assassin of this generation when she turns 18. She then has to attend school and a boy come into the picture.  

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?

None of my books are completed yet.  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

My book "The Runaway" Is on hold, i'm thinking about taking it down.  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

My favorite book to write is A Kiss with a Fist. I update it every few days and its the easiest for me to write.   

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

It takes me about two days to write a complete chapter. One day to write the chapter (if i'm not having writers block) and one day to edit it.   

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

A Kiss with a Fist  

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

The climax, you know the most important part of the story. The part that everyone has been waiting for.  

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

There's nothing I don't enjoy writing as of now.  

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

Oh yea, I had an old account on Wattpad connected to my Facebook and I wrote this book called. "Wild Pleasure" it was a romance novel about a girl starting at a new school and its so bad. I'm glad I never stuck with it.  

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

Just Wattpad.  

--------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!

I love Wattpad, I am always on it. I just hate when they update cause it always messing things up.  

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

I found Wattpad on my App store and I fell in love with it. I read like everyday when I first downloaded it... I was a bit insane.  

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

It was very easy.  

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

Nothing really. It's fine, maybe add an Action category to the What's Hot list. What's up with that?  

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The people. Everyone is so kind on here.  

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

Defiantly AprilBrookShire, she is amazing. I loved her book "Killing Me Softly"  

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

My goal is to eventually get 1,000. There is no 'perfect number' Just a good amount.  

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

I don't exactly know how but Wattpad should defiantly do something to help out less-popular authors on here. Some authors work so hard on their books that are actually really great but not that many people see there book because they do not have a big fan base.   

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

Action/ Romance  

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)?

I just read this book called "Sex in the Sunshine State" The title doesn't look promising but the story is great. I'm not sure of the author but people should go check it out. Its pretty good.  

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

I would rate Wattpad a 9.

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!    

1. Can you unjumble this word:  ofairvet

What in the hell... No I can't. I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to figure it out. I give up.

[Favorite] 

2. Fill in the blank: If I could be anything, I'd be a __________?

A Kick ass assassin... Or an Actress. Can I be Megan Fox? She's perfect.  

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

I forgot how to do all of those let me try... ♦♠☺•◘○ <-- they aren't my favorite but that's all I can make.

4. What is your favorite word?

Ugh I have one I just can't think of it. I hate when I know these things when I don't need them. Kind of like on a test. (I'm getting off topic)

5. What's your favorite saying?

"Hold your head high and your middle finger higher"

6. Are you a sore loser?

Depends what we're playing.

7. Who's your favorite comedian? 

Gabriel Iglesias he is hilarious you have to watch Hot and Fluffy. You will die.

8. Do you have any superstitions?

Not really, I kind of believe in the supernatural.

9. Ponytails or pigtails?

Ponytails for sure.

10. Do you know any identical twins?

Yeah there are two sets of twins in my grade.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...