★ Love & Passion

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Part of the Happy New Year's series/ Book 3 New Year's eve, a moment of celebration under the fireworks to b... More

.Intro.
.Story Blurp/Cycle 3.
.Prologue.
.PART-1.
.Part-3.
.Part 4.
.Part 5.
.Part 6.
.Part 7.
.Part 8.
.Part 9.
.Part 10.

.Part-2.

618 101 114
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

So what were you all thinking? Arnav will send his daughter abroad and won't keep his eyes on her? Ah, don't forget we are talking about the great ASR here...

Arnav did all to bring Khushi out of the blues, but his new revelation about Oishi is going to bring another layer of thoughts and reactions in Khushi. How will she react now?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Oishi is seeing someone older than her age"

Arnav's words brought a pause in the air around and Khushi couldn't hear anything trying to make out of what he just said. Her brain stuttered for a moment and her eyes took in more light than she expected. Every part of her nerves went on a pause mode while her thoughts tried to catch up. After a wash of cold air, she stepped from the shadows of these moments and felt a new warmth to the day. 

She placed one hand on Arnav's shoulder, "How do you know all of this?"

and a sudden reality stroke her mind like a stroke of thunder. "So you were guarding her? Ah! Arnav." A chuckle came out of her lips and if there was any gadget out there to measure the size of her happiness, then definitely it would have crossed the finished line.

"How could I leave my angel out there by herself? There are guards, I mean secretive guards who always keep an eye on her. They found this ...I mean, this man she is interested in." 

Arnav turned around being frustrated. The reflection in the height-size mirror was throwing a shadow of a distinct memory. The one which she could never forget. The silhouette of her was standing beside him. She still could find the same Arnav even today.

There is a saying that a scared person is locked in. He reacts rather than giving a response. A mechanism of showing the survival self rather than the evolved self. Only love and empathy could allow them to see the situation from the outside, from a new perspective. Love is the key. It was always the key, especially in Arnav's case. 

Coming closer to the mirror she coughed a little and raised her eyebrows after meeting his eyes. He gestured with a quizzical look in return.

"Nothing, just thinking. Two of us, not bad at all you know?" Locking her arm with his she teased a little. A mischief smile of her earned her a glare.

"Khushi, not every man out there is like me."

"and there won't be because you are the best. Remember?" Resting her cheek over his shoulder she looked into his eyes. He snickered and smiled on his own as always.

"It seems yesterday when you caged me right next to the mirror and the same night we were married. Ah, what were those days?  " Khushi raised her hand in a dramatic angle and recited her dialogues as usual being Khushi.

Arnav looked the other way being totally quiet. She could read his disturbed mind par annoyance. His nature of looking away from being disturbed was still intact in his personality.

Coming face to face with him, she asked amusingly, "So where is it?"

"Where, WHAT?" He said being annoyed.

"Well, you must have the news of every moment of your daughter, so where is the picture of this handsome man we are talking about?"

Raising one of his eyebrows up he put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone and the rest became history.

"So you knew this for months and never shared it with me?" With her big wide-open eyes and round lips,  she questioned him.

"Khushi, don't pick up another fight now. You know why didn't I tell you. Give me my phone, I have a very important meeting in an hour." He tried to take his phone but she pulled her hand away.

"You know, Arnav, I think you're wrong about this handsome."

Arnav quickly withdrew his suspended hand and moved back a little before glancing at the picture on his phone at the moment. His hand got busy raking his hair slightly in a deranged way when he whirled around. 

"Unbelievable." He stated being totally confused and at the edge with Khushi and laughed in a slightly maddened way.

"I actually like him. He looks like you when you were young and LaadGovernor." She smirked slightly before continuing, "I mean seriously Arnav, don't judge the book by the cover." 

She practically used his words.

Arnav just blinked at her, taking quick glances before hissing, "That's exactly the point. Don't go by his looks. He is not right for her."  He turned around again gulping down his anger.

"and how can you be so sure? Did you meet him? or your men have met him?"

A gobsmacked Arnav spun back to Khushi, who was standing there with a pleased grin on her face. "No more discussions, I am getting late, just give me my god damn phone!"

She pulled her hand in a quick reflex and raised her eyebrows," Promise me first, you won't do anything until we spoke with Oishi."

"Khushi!" Arnav took one long look and nodded, "fine."

Snatching his phone he walked out of her room. Khushi smiled to herself as the door swung behind her. In no time she picked up her phone and started texting.

"Oishi, call me back when you have time. It's urgent"

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷, Uxbridge

Sitting on the front seat, the life was running with a melody like this car on the A27 Arundel Road at the moment. The wind waving her hair humming a song in her head. "I'll always love you" by Whitney Housten was adding another feeling in her.

Resting her head on her seat Oishi was enjoying the sunset and the ride. Aarush's eyes were on the road and the mind was busy somewhere as always. 

"So you're heading back to India soon?" He broke his silence without looking at Oishi.

"hmm!" Her lips smiled behind closed eyes knowing he wasn't happy about her decision at all.

"I don't understand. You could've done this in my firm but you decided to go along with your father's plan. Why?"  

"Because my Papa is way too protective and when he sent me here, I knew that I won't be alone. Hiss men will be keeping an eye on me. Even though Papa never mentioned that but I know him. Now he is aware of my relationship with you. All I wanted him to do, to tell Mama and I know he just did today."

"Did your Mom tell you? She must be upset then? Lines on his forehead appeared while questioning him.

"No, she asked me to call her back and she used the word "urgent". it means she found out something right that moment."

"What?" Aarush gave her a strange look this time. "So that's why you kept our relationship a secret for all this time until now?" He questioned Oishi with raised eyebrows and a weird face.

"Yes, because I know, Papa would've never let me stay here then?" 

This time she earned a stubborn look of him, a more of possessive one. She chuckled, "Aarush, it takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and none to sit here with this weird look on your face.

"Tell me what will change your father's mind now?"

"My confidence and success in the university and he knows how good I am. Above all, I am a few months away from my finals."

"Oishi, he arranged your internship to keep you in India, I hope you know that." Clearly, Aarush had a point here.

"I know, but Mama and Anju Aunt will take care of it. Stop being obsessive, compulsive, and bossy here please." Crossing her arms on her chest she said it with a frown this time.

"How come you never told your Mom and I'm surprised that your Papa never told this to your Mom before? Don't they discuss everything?" Seeing her being annoyed he changed the question.

"I was waiting for the right time and now I felt is the right time. About Papa? Well! Papa does things his ways and Mama never puts pressure on him. But she knows and gives him space to tell her on his own. Their love is so strong I must say, but so strange at the same time. I guess they don't need words to understand each other, they just know." Oishi shrugged her shoulders.

" I know you told their strange love story many times, but still?" His last words felt deep. 

"Aarush, trust me, everything will be ok."

"If you say so, otherwise I'll kidnap you." His strong grip on the steering wheel was enough to show her his state of mind.

She placed her hand on his while leaning onto his shoulder. Aarush Vaastav was one of the powerful bachelors in England. He was known as stern, arrogant, and very unforgiving among his circle but he was not what he was known for. In her eyes, he was the man of his words and according to him, she was his companion for life.

Looking up towards him she smiled and got his attention.

"I'm the companion for life. Remember"

Finally, she got a half-smile on his face. He pressed his lips on her head and kissed her with his assurance.

Behind her closed eyes she knew, Aarush's honesty and Papa's love, both will bring her home.

She had faith. 

♠♠♠♠♠♠

🔸Shout out to All the readers.🔸

🕹Question: Keep sharing your thoughts ... Now you met Aarush so what are your thoughts about him? What will Khushi say to Oishi?🕹

See you next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.7K 57
Story start from remarriage track. Khushi was missing after her remarriage which did not happened. Where is Khushi? What happens after that? Will de...
18.3K 1.4K 13
Collection of Arnav-Khushi one shots written for their special days, show's milestones and readers' birthdays. Every OS is a separate scenario and sh...
194K 8.5K 23
A series of 21 one-shots (or moments), which span just under four months and show how Arnav and Khushi came to be in a secret relationship. This...
69.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...