๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

By tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" More

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

58.3K 3.2K 7.5K
By tha0nlymama

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I stood beside Mulani as we stood in line waiting to order our snow cones. Everyone had decided to take a walk due because of the weather that was warm and calming. We had walked around Glizmo's neighborhood while we talked and joked around.

"What's the moves man?" Cassius asked, Glizmo shrugged. "I'm tryna get high so I can have some sex"

"I'm tired..." Senia said wrapping her arms around Cassius waist.

"Wake that ass up!" Cassius said smacking her butt, she mugged him.

"Why would you do that?" She asked rubbing her butt. "That hurt..."

"Y'all tryna hit up this party tonight?" Glizmo asked, I eyed everyone.

"Fasho, know I'm finna shake sum" Cassius said, Mulani and Senia eyed him.

"Finna slang this big donka donk" he said, I cringed as he started humping the air, Paris chuckled and shook his head.

"When it start?" Mulani asked looking at Glizmo as he grabbed her butt.

"8 but it end at 12" He said, she nodded.

I looked at Paris seeing he standing there looking at me while he smoked a blunt.

"Are you going to the party?" I asked eyeing him.

"You wanna go?" He asked, I nodded. "I'a go"

"Okay..." I said smiling.

"Hey Blood!" I heard, I turned and looked seeing a brown skin and light skin girl walking up to us. Paris turned around and looked at them as they approached us before shaking his head.

"Why you ain't been answering my calls?" The light skin girl said, I eyed her as she stood in front of Paris.

"You acting like you don't know nobody now?" She asked, Paris shook his head as he released smoke in her face.

"You acting like you don't know her now?" Cassius joked looking at Paris, Paris eyed him.

"Boo shut up" Senia said covering his mouth.

"Hey Cassius" the brown skin girl said waving, Senia looked over at eyed her.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Senia asked pointing at the girl.

"Ah shit..." Glizmo mumbled.

"Who am I?" The girl asked chuckling, Senia nodded.

"Ask him" she said pointing at Cassius, Senia looked at Cassius as he shook his head. I stood there and I watched what was going on, I eyed as the light skin girl as she walked closer to him.

"Why she staring?" She asked mugging me.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself confused.

I wasn't even staring

"Nawl, someone body else bitch" the light skin girl said pointing her hands in my face, I blinked my eyes at her.

"Back the fuck up" Paris said grabbing her face before pushing her.

I didn't understand why she had a problem with me, I didn't do anything to her but looked at her and it wasn't even for that long. I eyed her at the beginning because I thought that she was pretty but now I don't.

"Yeah, come on" I heard Mulani say, I looked over seeing her taking off her purse as she handed it to Glizmo.

"Bae chill" Glizmo said grabbing her as Mulani walked towards the girl.

"Whatchu' wanna do?" The girl asked laughing.

"Bitch, if you coming over here because of a nigga you should've just did that. Don't bring yo messy ass friend over here tryna holla at somebody when they got a girl. You bitch witcho' hoe ass!" Mulani said fussing as Glizmo held her.

"Who you calling messy?" The brown skin girl said.

"Bitch you! You're messy, you coming over here tryna holla at my nigga when you clearly see me standing here" Senia fussed.

"Come on man..." Cassius said shaking his head.

"And check this hoe next time you get in my friend face like that and act like you finna push up on somebody, I won't hesitate to bang yo fucking head in bitch!" Mulani fussed, she looked at Glizmo as he grabbed her face and spoke.

"Bitch, you're mad! You wanna check somebody check yo fucking nigga thats been fucking me!" the brown skin girl said fussing at Senia, my jaw dropped as Senia took off her slide and threw it in her face.

"Yo chill..." Cassius said grabbing Senia, she hit him as she tried to get out of his hold.

"Get tf off of me!" Senia yelled, Cassius shook his head.

"Man, both of y'all better go..." Paris said pulling from the blunt before dropping it on the ground.

"Or what?" The lightskin girl said, Paris chuckled as she got in his face. "What you gone do shoot me?"

"Mila, I'm telling you now foo. You better get tf outta my face..." He said, I blinked my eyes at him as he started laughing.

Why is he laughing?

"Ayo, just leave man" Glizmo said waving the girls off, they chuckled. I stood there and watched as they eyed us before they walked away.

Paris looked at me as he shook his head before he walked off. I looked over at Mulani and Senia before I made my way over towards them.

"I'm so sorry..." I said looking at them. I could tell both of them were still upset and I didn't know what to do, I felt bad because I didn't do anything to try and make anything right.

"It's not yo fault boo..." Senia said shaking her head, Mulani nodded.

"Yeah, them bitches been around tryna fuck with any and everybody" Mulani said, I nodded. "Fuck them"

"Fuck them..." I said lowly, Mulani and Senia eyed me as they laughed. I blinked my eyes at them as I tried to figure out what they were laughing at.

"Friend, yo voice so quiet and soft when you cuss" Mulani said, I smiled.

"Right, she sound so innocent" Senia said chuckling.

"Come on, I'm finna go get my damn snow cone" Mulani said, I nodded as I followed behind her and Senia. "Bitches wanna get Mulani outta character on this hot summer day..."

We stood in line as we ordered our snow cones waiting patiently. I looked over seeing Cassius and Paris talking as they eyed us along with Glizmo but I looked away once they started to stare.

"Here friend" I heard Mulani say, I looked seeing she was handing me my snow cone.

"Thank you..." I said grabbing it from her. I took the spoon and grabbed some of the snow cone before I placed it in my mouth eating it.

I followed behind Mulani and Senia as we walked over where the boys stood, I looked down as I continued focusing on eating my snow cone.

It was very good.

"Get tf out my face" I heard Senia say, I looked up seeing her walking away, Cassius eyed her.

"Boo..." Cassius called out, Paris shook his head.

"You fucked up fa that Cassius..." Mulani said eating her snow cone.

"Ian' even do nothing bruh" Cassius said, I looked at him.

"Let's go man" Glizmo said walking away, Mulani followed.

I hope Senia is okay

"Come on mama" I heard, I looked over seeing Paris nod. I followed behind him as I continued eating my snow cone.

•••

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢._ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 2,314 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
@𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐚 It ain't perfect, but everything's beautiful now🧚🏾‍♂️
@𝐝𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢._ my stink😩😍😍
@𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐀 perfect
     @𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝗼𝗺47 😍😍😍

I stood by the door as I scrolled through my pictures looking at them. It was finally time for us to head the party, everyone had already gotten dress and taken pictures but now we were just waiting. Everyone was driving separate cars including Senia because she'd said that she didn't want to ride with Cassius.

There were still tension between the two after we'd gotten back from getting snow cones and as we were getting ready. Cassius would try to talk to her but she wasn't talking to him. I didn't know much about why they weren't speaking except from what I'd seen but that wasn't any of my business.

"Yeah, everybody ready" I heard, I looked up seeing Mulani walking towards the door.

"Friend, you riding with me and Glizzy?" She asked looking at me.

"Nah, she riding wit me" I heard, I looked over seeing Paris standing beside me. I eyed him as he stood there twisting his locs as he looked into the camera on his phone.

"Aight, come on y'all!" Mulani yelled, I followed behind her as everyone began walking outside. I walked over towards Paris's car as he dapped up Glizmo and Cassius, he looked over at me and nodded before hitting the unlock button on his key.

I got in and placed my seatbelt on as I sat back, I looked over as a smell of cologne hit my nose. I breathed in and out slowly capturing the scent as Paris got in the car, he started up the car and lifted up as he pulled out his gun from his pants laying it on his lap.

I eyed him as he looked in the rear view mirror backing out the drive way.

Any other time I would just eye him for a few minutes and then look away but I found myself staring at him as I took in his appearance. He looked really nice and I couldn't help but to notice how his dreadlocks were braided back in a ponytail.

"Whatchu' staring fa?" Paris asked looking at the road, I shook my head. He glanced at me before looking back at the road.

I sat there looking out the window watching as houses and trees passed by before I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled out it out and unlocked it as I seen a message. I opened my message thread and read it.

                                       𝐓𝐚𝐞

Wassup ma

                                                                   Oh hey

I waited as I seen he was typing but stopped. I exited out of the thread and closed my phone. I began listening to the music as it played throughout the speakers of the car.

I got feelings for a thug b- on some drug sh-
Give her drug d- with no Perc'
Feelings hurt when that love hit, give her love d-
She in her feelings, so I give her that work
Every stroke like ooh, ow, bang, I'ma dunk like Luol Deng
And she love when I'm inside 'cause she know I do my thing
Rap n- but the public don't know
They say I f- with a h-, yeah
She a h- for me, after we f-, she holding me

"I apologize fa earlier mama..." I heard Paris say, I looked over at him and blinked my eyes.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Milan coming at you, ian' know that shit was gone go down how it went" He said, I looked at him and nodded.

"It's okay..." I said lowly, he looked at me as we came to a red light. I looked away as he sat here staring at me before I seen him shaking his head through my peripheral vision.

I looked over at the window seeing we were turning down a street that was loaded with a lot of cars. I scanned through them as we passed by seeing there was a line leading up to a house.

The car came to a stop as I noticed we were now parked beside Glizmo and Cassius's car. I grabbed my purse along with my phone as I took my seatbelt off. I grabbed the door handle before I looked over as I felt tapping on my thigh.

I eyed Paris as he shook his head, I watched as he got out the car and walked over to my side before opening it.

"Don't open yo door nomo' when you wit a nigga" He said shaking his head, I blinked my eyes at him.

"But I—Nah" Paris said cutting me off, I sighed and nodded before getting out.

I pulled my dress down as I felt it rising as I began walking. I followed behind Paris and everyone else as we walked towards the entrance of the house. I looked around as we walked inside seeing many people dancing and associating with their friends.

I stayed close to the group as I could while we walked through the house going into the living room where I seen people associating and smoking.

"Who house dis belong ta?" Paris asked walking up over to Glizmo.

"Lil Kelo" Glizmo said, Paris nodded. I stood there eyeing my surroundings before I seen Mulani walking towards me.

"Friend, you wanna get a drink?" She asked, I nodded. I started following behind her as she turned and began walking, I looked over at Senia seeing she was standing here as Cassius spoke to her.

"I'm coming with y'all" she said walking pass him, Cassius shook his head. We all walked through the house as we made our way into the kitchen.

"Damn, they got all the shit in here" Mulani said eyeing the drink section, I nodded. There was but there was more alcohol than anything.

"I'm finna get fucked up" Senia said nodding her head as she grabbed her a plastic cup. I watched as she started grabbing different bottles of liquor before pouring into her cup.

"Bitch, you tryna get drunk drunk" Mulani said laughing, Senia chuckled and nodded.

"What you wanna drink boo?" Senia asked, I shrugged as I looked at the different drinks.

"So much to choose from..." Mulani said, I nodded.

"I know..." I said.

"So I'm finna drink some of all of it" Mulani said smiling. I eyed her as she grabbed multiple bottles of liquor along with two plastic cups before she started to pour and mix the drinks as she balanced the two plastic cups.

Mulani grabbed one of the plastic cups before she downed it making me shake my head.

"Ahhhhh!" I giggled as she scrunched up her face before sticking her tongue out. "Whew boy, I feel like I am an official alcoholic now" she said, I nodded as she laughed.

"Try some friend" she said handing me the other cup, I grabbed it.

"What's in it?" I asked looking into the cup seeing dark liquid, I brought it to my nose to smell it but quickly jerk my head back as I smelt strong alcohol.

"Gin, Vodka and Whiskey..." Mulani said, my eyes widen as I looked at her.

"That's too much..." I said shaking my head.

"You can sip on it" Senia said, Mulani nodded.

"Yeah, youn' gotta down it if you don't want too" she said, I nodded.

"Okay..." I said lowly. I swirled my cup around before I brought it to my mouth taking a sip, I scrunched my face up as I felt the burning sensation down my throat.

I looked down at my drink and nodded.

This isn't that bad

"I kinda like it..." I said, Mulani smiled.

"Purr, I did my shit huh friend" she said, I smiled and nodded. I stood there and sipped on my drink as I heard music starting to play.

These ain't no Guess jeans
I dropped out of school, I'm still good at math but nigga don't test me
I played to the left, they went to the right, they tried to finesse me
Still riding around with that blicky out, I hope they don't catch me
Police had raided our spot so we went to the next street

"Let's go back to Glizmo and nem" Mulani said, I nodded.

We grabbed some more drinks before we left out the kitchen and headed back towards the living room. Cassius stood there bopping his head to the music while he was on his phone as Glizmo and Paris rolled a blunt.

"Oh, he fine" I heard Senia say, I looked over where she looked and seen some guy that was eyeing her.

"Man, this shit wack" Cassius said shaking his head as he walked off, Senia chuckled as she looked at him.

"What's wrong with him?" Mulani asked, Glizmo shrugged.

"Ion know but Idgaf" Senia said taking a sip from her drink. I sighed and stood there taking sips after sips from my drink, I looked down seeing that it was almost gone.

"I cannot mention my homies inside of my song cause, I know they be trapping a lot..." Glizmo rapped out loud along with the music as he bopped his head. "I can't keep taking these pills when I'm in the trenches, they say I be capping a lot"

"Ugh, he so fine" Mulani said looking at Glizmo, he eyed her as he licked the blunt that he held in his head.

"BAE, YOU FINE AS HELL!" Mulani yelled, Glizmo smirked and shook his head as she stuck her tongue out.

"He gone get this cooter tonight..." she said, I shook my head.

"BAE, YOU WANT SOME COOTER!?" Mulani yelled, Senia laughed. Glizmo stood there shaking his head as he smoked a blunt.

"She drunk..." Senia said laughing, I nodded. Mulani looked over at us and shook her head.

"I'm not dru—Oh, this my part!" Mulani said bopping her head to the music. "TURN IT OFF, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT. I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR SAYING HE HOT AS ME, I DON'T KNOW WHO CAN FUCK WITH ME HONESTLY..." she yelled rapping.

"CAN'T NOBODY FUCK WITH US FRIEND!" Mulani yelled, I laughed and nodded. I continued drinking my drink until it was finished, I stood there and bopped my head to the music before I felt myself moving as I heard a familiar song come on.

Wop (Wop)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Han
Go
They say that I'm a clone, I'm not a human being (well, damn)
'Cause I can't on and maim you without my human feelings (huh)
Got a murder on my belt, it's holdin' up my denim (it's Gucci)
I'm keepin' the feds out my biz, you tryna put 'em in 'em (racks)

"YOU SAY YOU WANNA SQUARE OFF WELL FUCK IT SQUARE OFF BITCH..." Senia yelled rapping, I laughed. I continued laughing as Senia and Mulani continued yelling the lyrics at each other, I watched as Mulani bent down and started twerking.

"YEAH, I WAS HIS BADDEST BITCH!" Senia yelled, I looked as she bent down and started twerking while Mulani smacked her butt.

My eyes widen as I burst into laughter looking as Mulani fell, I quickly covered my mouth to stop my laughter but couldn't. I watched as she stood up and continued dancing.

"CUS WHAT SHE SAY!?" I looked over and seen Senia recording with her flash on me, I started rapping out loud as my part came on as she started to hyped me.

"I AIN'T SAVING A HOE, I'M A REAL ASS PIMP. BANDS IN MY POCKET WHY I GOT A LIL LIMP..." I rapped out loud as I began feeling the drink from earlier kick in. "BITCH I'M POPPING SEE MY NAME ON A BLIMP!"

"POURING OUT MY HEART, BOY THESE NIGGAS BE SIMP!" Senia yelled, Mulani nodded. I bent down and started shaking my butt as I heard the third verse come on before I squatted all the way down and began twerking.

"PLAN IT, I MAKE ME A POT I GET A SPECIAL DELIVERY..." I pulled out my phone as I began recording myself as I continued rapping out loud. "GET OFF MY TOP AND YA SHAWTY ON GO BECAUSE THIS YEAR IS A BOP..."

"I GOT BOO STAMPS CAUSE HE ALWAYS COMPLAINING, HE DON'T EAT ENOUGH PUSSY YOU PLAYING!"

"WHAT DID SHE SAYY!?" Senia yelled looking at me, I laughed.

"You better be careful because this shit is dangerous..." I stood up as I felt myself loosing strength in my knees and walked over towards Paris. I looked at him as he pulled from his blunt and eyed me, I reached up and grabbed his ear bringing it down to my mouth.

"Why are you looking at me!?" I asked, he pulled back and looked at me before I felt him wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer towards him.

I giggled.

I love when he does that

"Whatchu' getting yo self into?" Paris asked, I eyed him before I grabbed the drink that I seen in his hands. "Yo..."

I turned and moved as I started sipping on the drink while he moved trying to reach for the cup. I giggled as he finally grabbed the cup and looked at me.

"I'm having fun" I said looking at him, he shook his head.

"You wilding..." Paris said, I nodded.

"No, I'm not..." I said mugging him, he laughed.

"Tf, you making that face fa?" He asked, I blinked my eyes as I stared at him. He eyed me as he brought his blunt up to his lips, I watched as he took a pull from it and released smoke from his mouth.

He's  so cool

I didn't know what I was feeling but I felt myself starting to feel more comfortable as I felt his arms still wrapped around my waist while I seen him licking his lips.

"You're so handsome..." I said looking at his lips, I blinked my eyes as I seen a smirk crept onto his face. "Why are you grinning?"

"Oh word?" Paris asked looking down at me, I nodded. "Yeah..."

"You're my friend but if you weren't my friend, I would kiss on your face" I said poking his chest, I looked at him as he started laughing.

"Yo, mama you drunk?" I heard Paris ask, I quickly shook my head. He nodded.

"I'm not drunk!" I pouted, I smiled as I begun feeling him starting to rub on my lower back. I eyed as he bit his lip and he stared at me before bending down to my ear.

"You coming wit me?" He whispered, I pulled back and looked at him.

"Where are we going to go!?" I asked eyeing him.

"Wherever you wanna go..." Paris said, I gasped and smiled.

"Really?" I asked, he nodded.

"Can we go see Kingston?" I asked pouting.

I really wanna see him again

"Yeah, come on" Paris said, I blinked my eyes as I seen him dap Glizmo up before he grabbed my hand and started leading us out.

"Wait, I have to say bye to my friends!" I yelled snatching my hands away from him. I turned back looking at Mulani and Senia, I giggled as I seen Mulani twerking on Glizmo and Senia dancing with some guy.

"MULANI, SENIA!" I yelled, they looked over at me and I waved. "I'M GOING HOME WITH PARIS, I'LL SEE YOU GUYS LATER!"

"OKAY!" I heard them yell. "BYE FRIEND!"

I smiled and waved before I turned back to Paris and grabbed his hand. I kept trying to keep my balance as I followed behind him but I couldn't, I fell. I sat there and blinked my eyes as I felt tears threatening to roll down my face, I looked up once I felt my body being lifted off the ground.

"Come on man" Paris said, I wiped my eyes as I looked at him.

"I'm not walking..." I said lowly.

"I know mama" He said, I looked down at my legs that was wrapped around his waist as I seen we were moving. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his neck.

"Why am I'm not walking?" I asked.

"You want me to let you down?" I heard Paris asked, I quickly shook my head.

"Aight then..." he said as he continued carrying me.

Purr

               𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_______________________________

                                         •••

                              -𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

          -𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 & 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗
                𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜.

               -𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎😬

             -𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢🤪
                𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔😭
                𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛...

    𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔
                     𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊, 𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍.

                 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚜!
         𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
                               𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍, 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎👋🏾

                          𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜🤎!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 143K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
1.2M 87.8K 41
๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช,
473K 14.6K 35
fondยทness /หˆfรคn(d)nษ™s/ affection or liking for someone or something.
62.1K 2.8K 33
"๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•." ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐——๐— ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ...