Renyang Drabble Book

De SadnessSailor

Just a bunch of renyang drabbles Mais

-
=
=-
==
==-
===
===-
====-
====
=====-
======
======-
=======
=======-
========

====

260 17 2
De SadnessSailor

Yangyang woke up to the weight of someone else on him, a trail of kisses lovingly being placed across his shoulder blade before he felt a head rest there.

Opening his eyes he was meet with Renjun's stunning face smiling at him, Renjun softly climbed off Yangyang so that he could get up.

"How'd you get into my apartment?"

"You hide the key in the same place every time, now you have five minutes to properly get up before I eat your breakfast."

Renjun walked out the room following the path of the aroma of blueberry pancakes into the kitchen, meanwhile Yangyang got up grabbing the first random shirt off his floor lazily walking into the bathroom.

After doing his morning routine he joined Renjun in the kitchen were luckily his pancakes were still uneaten.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
92K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season