The Forbidden Chaos

由 goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] "I-I've never kissed anyone before." Matthew whispers and my eyes widen in shock. This gorgeous... 更多

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
NEW BOOK
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOGUE

EIGHTEEN

124K 5.4K 4.6K
由 goldmelanin17

•EIGHTEEN•
Amara

I wake up to light kisses being placed on my skin. A small smile etches onto my face and I open my eyes to see Matthew grinning above me.

"Morning." He beams.

"Someone's woken up happy." I sit up and smirk.

"Well you're next to me so how can I not?" He tilts his head, kissing my cheek. "I've called in sick today, I want to make sure you're okay after yesterday." I release a small sigh.

"What are we going to do today?" I tilt my head and this time a smirk etches onto his face.

"Well you know I said I do a little boxing, I thought I could show you my gym downstairs." I clap my hands in excitement, nodding my head.

"Come on then!" I jump out of bed but squeal when Matthew laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Breakfast first." He mumbles against my neck and I huff.

We walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Matthew lifts me up onto a chair and I watch as he begins to make us a full English breakfast while topless. I don't know if my mouth is watering because of the food or his back muscles.

"Eat up, baby." He places a plate in front of me and I don't hesitate to tuck in.

"Thank you." I say and he smiles nodding his head before eating from his own plate.

Once we've both finished eating breakfast, I decide to quickly brush my teeth before following Matthew down a set of stairs which leads towards his gym.

"Fucking hell." I gasp when I see all the equipment but what surprises me the most is the massive boxing ring in the centre.

"Mara!" He pinches my hip lightly and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Not sorry." I grin and he shakes his head, a small smile on his face. "You wanna go?" I tilt my head towards the ring and he raises his eyebrows.

"Come here." I follow him over to a cabinet and he opens it pulling out some tape.

I watch as he takes my hand wrapping it round effortlessly. He does the same thing with my other hand before sliding boxing gloves onto them.

He grabs a set of pads and then we both climb into the ring.

"You done this before?" He questions me and I nod my head, catching him by surprise.

"My brother was obsessed with boxing, we used to spar each other all the time. My mum would always end up telling him off because he'd accidentally knock me out sometimes." I laugh lightly.

"Yes, I do remember you're brother loving boxing. He used to come here often to spar me, I'd always end up beating him." Matthew smirks. "Now come on, show me what you've got."

He holds the pads up and I begin to punch them as hard as I can.

"You've got quite a punch, baby." He praises and I smile in satisfaction.

We continue for about twenty minutes before I decide to work out on some of the equipment dotted around the place. However, Matthew becomes a distraction as I watch him punch the shit out of a punching bag.

His tan skin glistens with a light coat of sweat and his back muscles flex every time he throws a strong punch.

"Fuck me." I mutter.

"What was that?" Matthew halts his movements, stopping the swinging bag before turning to face me.

I bite my lip.

"Baby?" He grabs my attention again. I blink staring at him and watch as he calms his breathing down. "Mara?"

"Why have you never had sex?" I blurt out and his eyes widen. He takes a seat in front of me, still staring at me in shock. "You're a nice guy, attractive as well."

"M-My scar puts people off, I've been too scared to open up to other women because I'm insecure I guess. I preferred to just be alone because then that way I wouldn't get judged." He shrugs.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" I tilt my head and watch as he basically chokes on his spit.

"L-Like right now?" He gulps, adjusting his basketball shorts and I smirk when I see how hard he already is.

"If you wanted to?" I shrug.

"I do, I really do." He nods his head eagerly but I can see he's holding back.

"But?"

"I'm worried you won't enjoy it-that I won't be good enough for you." He looks down at the ground.

"Matthew, I think you'll be a natural." I grin, climbing on to his lap. I grab his face in between my hands, stroking his cheeks with the pad of my thumbs. "Stop talking down on yourself." He pouts his lip and I give him a small kiss.

I grind my hips into him and he grunts, tightening his hands on my waist.

"So. What do you say?" I raise my eyebrows and he answers it by standing up with me still wrapped around him.

He exits the gym, making his way up the stairs. As soon as we make it to his bedroom he gently places me on the bed and I smile up at him as he hovers over me.

"Do you want me to be on top?" I question, not wanting him to feel pressured but to my surprise he shakes his head.

"I want to make you feel good." He nods to himself and I feel myself begin to feel slightly nervous because he's also the largest guy I've ever been with. "Can I?" He nods towards my clothing and I nod, he helps me undress until I'm fully naked.

I squirm a little as he looks me up and down with lust-filled eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He traces his fingers over my stomach and then over the curve of my breast. "I just want to take my time with you. Is that okay?" He whispers and I release a shaky breath, nodding my head.

Damn this man is making me nervous.

A small moan escapes my lips when he latches his mouth onto my neck, leaving a small trail of kisses.

He continues to kiss his way down my body before he comes face to face with my soaking wet pussy. I moan loudly as he begins to suck on my clit and I run my fingers through his wavy hair.

The pleasure begins to become too much and as I try to pull away Matthew tightens his hold on my thighs, stopping me from moving.

I make eye contact with him, just when he runs his tongue up and down my slit. "Oh fuck." I whimper, burying the back of my head into the soft pillows.

"Does that feel good, baby?" He rasps and I nod my head.

"I want you to fuck me now." I whine and he chuckles lightly.

I watch as he takes off the last of his clothing and then he begins to rub his hard length.

"Wait, I don't have any condoms." He blushes and I smile, reaching for my little pouch which sits on the bedside table. I open it up and pull out about five packets of condoms. "Do I ask?" He stares at me in amusement and I roll my eyes, a small smile etched on my face.

"Bo got them for me." I shrug. "Now put it on and fuck me." I smile brightly.

He chuckles and I bite my lip, watching as he rolls the condom on. He releases a small breath and I smile gently.

"Don't be nervous." I whisper and he nods his head, positioning himself at my entrance. He holds himself up on his forearm by my head before slowly pushing in.

I gasp and he moans.

"Fuck." He grits his teeth. When he pushes in further my eyes widen.

"You're not fully in yet?" I bite my lip and he shakes his head.

"Am I hurting you?" He grunts and I shake my head. "Can I move?"

"Yes." His sudden thrust hits my g-spot and I can't contain my moans and whimpers when he begins to thrust in and out, continuously hitting my pleasure spot. "You feel so good." I gasp.

Matthew moans and buries his face in the crook of my neck. His thrusts begin to become more frantic, the sounds of our skin slapping against each other fills the bedroom.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me.

"You feel so good, baby. So right for me." He moans in my ear and I tighten my walls around his dick. "Fuck!" He groans and then he claims my lips with his soft ones.

My heart begins to pound at the intimacy between the two of us. His lips are so soft against my own and I can't help but feel addicted to them.

Warmth begins to spread across my body as I feel my orgasm build and my eyes flutter shut.

"Look at me, Mara." He whispers and I do. His warm blue eyes penetrate through my brown ones and a foreign feeling begins to enter my body.

"I care about you so much." He tells me and I cry out as I climax around him. My walls pulsating rapidly around his length.

"I'm gonna come, okay baby." He moans and with one last thrust he stills inside of me, spilling into the condom.

He then collapses on top of me, both of our breathing heavy.

"I care about you too." I whisper, stroking his brown hair as I stare at the ceiling.

"Thank you for being a part of my life, even if it is under difficult circumstances." He chuckles lightly and I smile.

"We'll find a way round it." I reassure him and he tightens his arms around me in response.

•••

"You've tired me out." Matthew groans and I smirk in satisfaction.

I have only just found out that Matthew has his own cinema and it is now where we found ourselves right now. Cuddled with a blanket as Captain America plays in the background.

But now our bliss moment fades away when my brother comes to mind.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Matthew whispers and I nibble on my bottom lip nervously. "Talk to me." He says gently, kissing the side of my head.

"Khye. I just want him to come home." I whisper, looking up at Matthew.

"We will find him and bring him back. I promise you, I will do whatever it takes to bring him back." He promises and I smile.

"Thank you, Matthew."

"Anything for my baby."

A/N
💜

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.8K 69
This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this mean that we are an actual thing now?" "Pr...
68.6K 3.8K 93
Gracie cracks an unsolved math problem. The only catch is, she is an undergrad and found the problem while snooping around her dangerously hot profes...
2.4M 81K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...
1.5K 70 24
Nicholas Liam Martin was a forbidden fruit. At first, hearing his name didn't do anything but cringe me. He was the teacher that every student go...