Ink Whisper ~ [jikook] โœ“

By DisorderOfSound

All his life Jimin has wondered who makes the tattoos that usually just appear on his skin out of nowhere. Hi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
THE END note:
old covers

45.5 - BONUS

8.1K 370 108
By DisorderOfSound

A/n:
A bonus for the thirsty, lol

Nothing else I can say about this. It's for your pleasure only...fufufufu...

If some of you are not comfortable with reading explicit sexual content, I suggest you skip this one.

🔞 Warning: smut

Enjoy.

° •. ⁽⁽◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜⁾⁾ .• °

Their apartment door shut behind Jungkook and the man locked up swiftly. Jimin managed to blink only once before he was already over Kook's shoulder and on the way to the bedroom.

"Clothes off," Jungkook commanded the moment he set Jimin down on their bed.

Jimin's eyes widened at the dark tone the taller used. But he complied with the request. Something in his stomach fluttered in excitement as he thought of Jungkook manhandling him throughout the night.

The blonde didn't waste a second to get rid of his shirt and pants. Soon enough leaving himself clad only in a set of black underwear. The same was with Jungkook. And, as Jimin looked over at his beautiful lover, his mouth watered with the need to taste his skin.

"Want to suck daddy off?"

The younger nodded, cheeks growing red due to the nickname.

"Then take these off yourself," Jungkook commanded, giving a thrill to Jimin's submissive side with his dark tone. "Your's too."

Jimin scrambled to the edge of the mattress, fingers hooking to slide down his boxers as he went. After throwing the fabric somewhere in the corner of their room, the blonde hungrily did the same to Kook's last piece of clothing.

He fell to his knees right there, mouth already opened to take Jungkook in.

"You look so beautiful like this," the man murmured, eyes softening as his hand came to rest on Jimin's head. Fingers tangled between his blonde locks while Jungkook guided his already hard cock inside the younger's mouth.

The salty precum mixed with Jimin's spit, but the glide inside was smooth. Smooth and welcome, and needed. The boy moaned as he took him, hands coming to rest on Jungkook's thick thighs. He hollowed his cheeks around the length, flicking his tongue over the shaft, giving Jungkook a blissful sensation as the tongue piercing played along with every move.

"Just like that, baby boy. Ahh--"

Jimin took him as deep as he could, nose almost coming in contact with the trimmed hair Jungkook had on his pelvis. The man's cock had already reached Jimin's throat, choking the boy as he tried not to gag. But the blonde resisted. He moved his eyes up, over Kook's defined abs and chest muscles, over the collar bones and neck that always begged for his attention and soft kisses. Their eyes met a moment later, a blissful expression on Jungkook's face as he stared down at the boy. Jimin swallowed around the cock, watching the other bite his lip and moan yet again.

Jungkook stroked Jimin's hair away from his eyes and fingers moved around his neck so that he could feel the outline of his own dick inside Jimin's throat.

"Fuck-- I'll move now," he mumbled, waiting for his baby to blink in agreement.

The moment after Jimin gave his permission, Jungkooks hips began to fuck his mouth. Slow and deep thrusts, moans coming from both, not to even mention the sinful, wet noises all the spit made while his shaft disappeared and reappeared between Jimin's lips. Everything screamed dominance, and Jimin allowed Kook to take control. Take it all and use him. He loved it. He loved how Jungkook's tattooed abdominal muscle's moved so close to his view, he loved the dark look his doe eyes cast on him, gaze never leaving Jimin's own. He loved his deep moans, and the grip he had on his hair and neck. Jimin loved it all, moaning at his own pleasure, arousal so high he was leaking precum over the floor - even without being touched.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," Jungkook announced his breathing hallow.

Kook's gasps and Jimin's moans increased in volume a few thrusts before the older was groaning loud, shooting his white load deep inside the blonde's mouth.

"Jimin, baby, fuck--"

Kook slowly removed his dick from between Jimin's lips, letting the boy finally take a deep breath.

Before Jimin smiled up at him, he managed to leave a small kiss on Jungkook's oversensitive dick, glancing up at his man in pure pride.

"Did daddy like?"

That made Jungkook snort. "Daddy did like, baby boy. But daddy is not even close to being done," he kissed Jimin's swollen lips, tasting his own release lingering on the boy's pierced tongue.

Jungkook helped Jimin sit down on the bed, grinning wide when he noticed the red, precum-leaking head that flopped against Jimin's stomach when the smaller's back hit the mattress.

He gave Jimin's shaft a long lick, starting with the shaved balls and ending on the very tip, gathering the precum with his lips.

The boy sighed in ecstasy, legs twitching with a much-needed release.

But Jungkook had other plans.

"On you fours," he demanded, flipping Jimin over himself when the boy took too long to comply. "Mmm," the man hummed in appreciation as his eyes skimmed over Jimin's arched back. "Have I told you that you have the most beautiful ass?"

Jimin only moaned, biting his lip and wiggling the said ass right in Kook's face.

Then, a hard smack echoed through the room, along with the blond's surprised yelp.

Jungkook had spanked his ass.

"Answer me!"

"N-no," Jimin bit his lower lip, throat still raw from all the dick it had taken a moment ago, "I don't think yo-you have said it--"

"No?" He mused to himself. The dark-haired male brought both of his hands up to Jimin's hips, rubbing circles into the soft skin before he moved them over to the round asscheeks. A quick spank with both hands made the younger flinch again. Jungkook bit his lip. "If this is too much for you, please tell me."

Jimin rested his elbows on the mattress, shily looking over his left shoulder, "I like it, Kookah. You can keep going."

That did it.

Not a moment later his fingers were stretching out Jimin's hole as Jungkook guided his tongue past the pink entrance.

"Mmm-ah-- fuck, Koo~"

Jimin filled the space around them with soft, shortened breaths and long moans of Jungkook's name, letting himself give in. His legs trembled, trying to stay put, while Kook's tongue flicked in and out of him - wet and deep, and glorious.

Jungkook mixed it up well. He teased and gave, fucking his tongue inside the hole till his baby's gasps got louder and stopping to suck on the rim a moment after. Two fingers were now going in and out beside his wet muscle, teasing the prostate but not fully engaging in touching the most sensitive spot.

His other hand squeezed Jimin's asscheek before it landed against it with a loud smack.

Jimin yelped, ass jumping in surprise against Jungkook's face, but the moan that followed made the older man spank him again.

Jimin's cock was now on the border of being too painfully hard to handle all the sensations, hanging and dripping precum on the dark sheets. The younger gasped, gripping the fabric between his hands, eyes filling with tears. He loved how Jungkook treated him - how he teased with constant pleasure and shockwaves of pain. But Jimin needed more. He wanted to be touched so badly. He needed some kind of a release.

"Koo," he moaned, hips thrusting back against the older male's face. A hmm was the answer, as Jungkook's mouth was too occupied with other things. "Koo, please, I need more. D--" he stopped, embarrassment once again painting his cheeks, ears and neck a deep red. "Daddy, please fuck me."

"Oh fuck, baby--" with a loud groan Jungkook drew back, eyes almost rolling back into his skull at Jimin's dirty words.

He had grown hard again, his cock not able to resist the moans Jkmin let loose while he ate his baby's ass.

Jungkook flipped Jimin around again, the boy's limbs flapping around as if he was a ragdoll. Kook looked into a set of beautiful, teary eyes, leaning over to gather the wetness and kiss his baby sweetly.

"I love you," he murmured against Jimin's lips, smiling softly when Jimin answered with a "love you too".

Then Jungkook drew back, straddling Jimin's right leg while he pulled the other against his chest and over his shoulder. He squeezed the flesh, enjoying Jimin's thick thigh and smooth skin, wanting to sink his teeth into it, as well as leave marks all over it.

"You are not allowed to touch yourself," he announced in a deep voice, watching as shock overtook Jimin's smiling eyes.

"But--"

"No buts, baby boy. I told you, daddy was not pleased that you hid the truth from him. This is a punishment for a reason."

The crooked tooth bit Jimin's lip before the younger slowly agreed to his terms.

Glad that Jimin nodded, Jungkook left a soft kiss against his knee before aligning himself at Jimin's entrance.

"Do you want me inside of you?"

"Yes, Kookah, yes, I--"

"Beg me. Tell me how much you want me."

"Koo~," Jimin practically squirmed against his hold. The tip of Jungkook's dick lightly poked his rim, not moving deeper no matter how much Jimin struggled. "Please, Jungkook. Please, I need you so much. I want you to claim me, Koo. Make me yours. Fuck me like you mean it, daddy. Fill me till I can't walk--"

"Ahh, yes, baby boy. Just one more..."

"Take me, Jeon Jungkook. Take all of me, I'm yours."

Jungkook slammed inside.

Jimin screamed.

One moment he was empty, needing something so much he was crying, the other - Jungkook's length was fully there, in him so deep and good that he did cry. So painfully good...

"F..fu--k," the younger's lips trembled, head thrown back. He didn't know where to grab before Jungkook started to move, so he grabbed Kook's sweaty thigh with one hand and his wrist with the other, gripping and holding on for his dear life.

"You feel so good, so perfect," Kook slammed inside, thrusting harder and harder with every flick of his hips. "Are you mine, baby boy? Am I your one and only?"

Jimin's breath was hitching and getting stuck in his windpipe as he tried to form an answer between all the moans. "Y-yes... Kook-- fuck YES! I'm yo-yours. Only yours, Koo-ah~"

"Yes, you are," he slapped the back of Jimin's thigh - close to his ass. "My baby. My baby boy--"

"Koo~," Jimin felt tears streaming down his cheeks. But not because of pain, although the spanking hurt. "I-I'll cum. I'm gonna--"

"Cum?" the older male asked.

Jimin only nodded, eyes half-squeezed and half-looking at the man above him; pleading for him to let it happen.

"Yes," a wild grin spread over Jungkook's handsome face, "cum for daddy. Such a good boy."

"Fuck--" Jimin's whole body tensed up, legs trembled and he gasped, shooting his load out all over his stomach and bed.

Jungkook didn't stop, he watched and kept thrusting even harder, groaning when Jimin's walls squeezed him tighter.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured between his breaths and marvelled at the sparkle Jimin's eyes seemed to catch when he said it. "Gorgeous."

Jimin's breath hitched, sounded like a sob, and Jungkook paused his thrusts. His palms against the powerful thigh were sweaty and slipping around the wet flesh. He wasn't done, but Jungkook decided to give his baby a minute of peace before he carried on with his dominant fucking.

"How are you doing?" he murmured against Jimin's lips, setting the limp leg back on the bed.

"Good, this was--"

"We're not finished yet, baby boy. I'm just letting you rest while I clean you up a little."

With those words he placed a soft kiss against Jimin's flushed cheek and moved lower towards the release that decorated Jimin's abdomen. With lazy strokes of his tongue, he gathered up the cum, swallowing every drop he found, along with kissing and biting the glistening flesh when there was no more white substance left.

Jungkook listened to Jimin's pants while he nibbled over the tulip tattoo the boy had on his hip. "I love this one. It's so you," he grinned.

The blonde tried to grin back, lifting his head up before it was falling back down again. "That's because it is me. Everything else we have is yours."

"Hmm..."

A few more of those soft kisses were left on Jimin's spent dick before Jungkook decided that it was time for round two.

With a yelp of surprise, Jimin was - once again - thrown on his stomach, legs spread wide and Kook positioned between them.

"Hands behind your back," he commanded, pride swelling deep as he watched his boy comply with no hesitation. He helped Jimin position both of his wrists so that Jungkook could hold them with only one palm. Then he leaned over the younger, licking his ear and nibbling on his shoulder.

Slowly, Jungkook pushed inside, feeling Jimin tremble from overstimulation.

"Jungkook," he gasped. "Please go slow."

He would. But only for a moment.

While he grinded against Jimin's ass, Jungkook kissed his shoulder blades, sucking multiple love marks on Jimin's back, before he straightened himself on his knees.

"Lean up," he guided, watching as Jimin struggled to lift his body from the mattress.

The boy's ass was still halfway filled with Jungkook's hard length. Despite that, he managed to slide his upper body closer to his knees, firstly lifting his butt, before came the turn to do the same with the shoulders. Jimin's thighs trembled violently while he tried to support his weight. A frustrated whine from the boy was all it took before Kook's free hand slipped around Jimin's chest and pressed his back straight against Jungkook's sweaty skin.

This position felt intimate to the younger. Even if he couldn't see Jungkook, he felt the man all around. Kook's breath landed against Jimin's sensitive ear and long neck every time he panted, his lips left kisses and bruises between the murmurs of love and desire, his cheek's heath - radiated hot flames of pleasure into Jimin's back and all over his body. And then there were the hip thrusts that started out slow but grew in speed against Jimin's burning backside while he surrendered to Jungkook yet again.

"O-ohh~" Jimin was lost in pleasure. He threw his head back, resting it on Jungkook's shoulder as he let his boyfriend fuck him hard, slow, and deep. "It f-feels so go--ah~"

"Feels good, baby boy?" Kook repeated, smiling as he got a frantic nod in response. He thrust inside a few more times before he wondered out the next question. "Can I choke you a little?"

Eyes rolling back, Jimin moaned again, "Yes--"

Jungkook's free hand travelled over Jimin's upper chest and his collar bones to land and rest on the boy's throat.

"Baby boy, you are perfect," Kook moved faster. "You are mine! The only thing I need, the only one I want--"

Whimper after whimper was all Jimin could utter over his lips, as he struggled to take a breath. Jungkook had found his prostate long ago, slamming against it repeatedly. Mercilessly.

He bit Jimin's shoulder, sucking on the soft flesh, as a low grumble omitted from deep within his chest.

As Jungkook's hand pushed against Jimin's throat, the blonde leaned back more and more, pressing himself into Kook's neck. With the pace he was going and the moans he made, Jungkook's release was not far, and Jimin knew it. He tried to squeeze his ass muscles tighter, eyes looking for the reaction Jungkook always had when Jimin did that.

And he found it. The bliss overcame Kook's face, and his eyes shut for a moment, enjoying the feeling of Jimin's overwhelming warmth.

Jimin smiled, still gasping for air.

"Koo," it came as a whisper.

Doe eyes flew open and focused on the reddened face that had pressed against his neck. He loosened the grip on Jimin's throat, letting the boy breathe normally, while he continued to slap his hips against the other's sore ass.

The tattoo artist kissed Jimin's jaw, then, releasing the hold he had on his baby's wrists. Jungkook cradled the smaller body in his arms, pressing the younger fully against him, neck to bottom. "I love you," he gasped, lips unable to form kisses, but still pressing them all over Jimin's face.

"Jimin, I love you--"

The blond boy's palms found Kook's hands, digging his nails in the sweaty flesh. "Koo, again, I'll cum ag--FUCK!"

Jimin's body spasmed, his legs shook and jerked against Jungkook's thighs, mouth fell open in a pleasure-filled scream, and ass squeezed Jungkook's cock so hard the man behind him finally lost himself, too.

"Baby--"

. . .

It was silent after that. Room - filled only with soundless pants and gasps as both tried to calm themselves after the intense wave of pleasure that hit them.

Jimin's arms fell to his lap, body going limp in Jungkook's hold. His chest heaved and eyes blinked slowly. Jimin was spent. He couldn't lift a limb.

But Kook had to. He couldn't just fall down and not take care of his baby boy.

First, he tightened one of his arms around Jimin's upper torso, not wanting him to slip from his grasp, while his other hand moved to Jimin's face and brushed his tears away. Kook turned the boy's head towards him, peppering Jimin's cheek and jaw with feathery kisses.

Jimin hummed.

But the humm grew into a soft whimper as Jungkook's half-hard cock was guided out of his sensitive ass.

Jungkook turned him around, laying Jimin down on the side of their bed that was not spoiled with their last release.

"You good?"

The smaller smiled, nodding with his eyes. "Love you so much, Koo."

"I love you too, sweetheart..."

But, did Jimin hear that - Kook could not tell. His baby's eyes had already fluttered shut, letting the man see the most blissful and fucked-out expression an angel has ever had.

Jungkook smiled, face going soft with feelings.

"So, so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 29.5K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
410K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
178K 10.3K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
893K 31.6K 64
Jeon Jungkook- talented tattoo artist. Park Jimin- small omega boy. Both were different but their hearts were like one. Two against the whole worl...