Common Disease - Norenmin (Co...

By SKZLover2002

(Book 2 of Unknown Disease) Renjun finds something interesting at the asylum. This is going to take a lot of... More

Little introduction
1 - The boys are back (M)
April Fools Special
2 - Chensung Special
3 - Dolphin problems (M)
4 - Too Many Drinks (M)
5 - The mourning for the visitor
6 - Johnny and the baby (M)
7 - What did you just say ?!?
9 - Please Help Me (M)
10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)
11 - Please?
12 - Can we focus?
13 - Happy Family
Bonus (Part 1) (M)
Bonus (Part 2) (M)
14 - Plans
15 - Fun Time (M)
16 - Cute babies and Shirtless
17 - Butt Talk (M)
Instagram!!!
New Story!!!

8 - I am coming for you

108 6 8
By SKZLover2002

Jisung's P.O.V

We just arrive at Markhyuck's house to help them with the room of the little Felix. Renjun has Felix in his arms playing peekaboo with him, the baby laughs our so cute! I wish this could be Chenle and me someday, but he is in a relationship with this girl... that I have already forgotten the name.

Anyways I could see that something was bothering Mark Hyung and Donghyuck Hyung. What could be bothering them? Don't they should be happy to have a baby? Something was had come up and I seem to be the only one to have noticed it. I am going to ask Mark Hyung about it, since Donghyuck... I want to come back alive, ok?

- Hey, Mark Hyung, I ask him, can I talk to you?

- Sure, Mark responds and turns to look at his boyfriend, I will be back princess.

We went into the kitchen since no one was there and maybe they didn't want to tell everyone either.

- What's on your mind Hyung, I ask, I can see that you are bothered by something.

- Oh, Mark hesitated, it's nothing.

- Are you sure, I ask again, Donghyuck and you were barely looking at me since I arrive.

- I think we should tell all of you, Mark sign, let's go to the living room.

I follow Mark back to the living room where he told all of us to sit. Donghyuck picks up Felix from Renjun's arms since he told us that he might not contain himself after this important news. He also told Jaemin to hold me. Why am I being held? I am not going to kill anyone last time a check.

- So, Donghyuck started, Jisung please do not go and do some stupid thing after we finish saying what we have to say.

I am not dumb. I know this is about Chenle because I wouldn't go crazy for anyone else. I start to feel anxious about the sudden announcement the Markhyuck couple has to say.

- But we need to wait for Taeyong Hyung and Jaehyun Hyung, Mark suddenly says, we need them for the after.

- Are kidding me, I say clearly frustrated, I know very well this is about Chenle since I would go crazy for anyone else. So better tell quickly before I go and find out myself.

- Just wait a little bit-

Donghyuck was interrupted by the doorbell. Finally, I am going to find out what was going on with my little dolphin- I mean Chenle. Soon, we see Taeyong and Jaehyun... With another kid? Well, this one seems a little bit older than Felix thought.

- Hello everyone, Taeyong says smiling, it has been a while see we saw each other. Also, I present you Changbin, our son.

We look at the small boy that Jaehyun just put down and he directly when towards Felix, who was in Donghyuck's arms. He put Felix in his little playing area and Changbin flows to play with him. Changbin seems to be mature for his age since he has the initiative to be careful around Felix like he was to take care of him. I am calling it right now, those two will be together when they grow up.

- So, Jaehyun says, while look at the two kids playing together, why did you call us here today?

- So, if we call you here, Mark started, it's because something is going on with Chenle.

- What could be possibly happening, Renjun ask, last time I check he was spending a great life with that girl.

- That's the point, Donghyuck says, she is not what she seems to like.

- What do you mean by that, Jeno asks, holding Renjun, she can be that mean.

- That's where we were all wrong, Mark says, she is not what she seems to be.

- She is using him for his money, Mark starts, she is also beating him. We don't know how much, but we couldn't see the damage she did to his body.

Oh, I was boiling. How could she do this to MY Lele? My precious little dolphin doesn't deserve any of this, he works so hard to get where he is today. Jaemin looks at me and hugs me. All my anger went out and only tears were left. I could hear Renjun crying as well. I think this is affecting Renjun and me the most.

- We will do our investigation on this case, Jaehyun says, but we won't be home a lot, so we need someone to babysit Changbin.

- We will do it, Donghyuck says, Changbin seems to like Felix-

- Lix! Lix!

We could see Taeyong and Jaehyun were shocked. It seems like that Changbin's first word wasn't mama or dada, but Lix. But we look at the two babies and see that they were sleeping. Changbin was softly hugging Felix and mumbling the nickname he gave him.

- Well, Taeyong starts, seems like he really likes Felix, I don't think this is going to be a problem for him.

- I think Felix will also be very happy Mark adds, but I think someone is missing a certain someone.

They all look at me. I do miss Chenle, I am not going to lie. I miss the time we hug each other until we fell asleep on the couch the weekend when Chenle didn't have to work. I miss when he took the time to write the notes in usually puts them into my lunchboxes. Also, those little affections were what made me wake up in the mourning.

- I miss Lele, I say while crying even harder into the chest of Jaemin, sorry for your shirt Hyung.

- It's fine, he responds, takes all your time. I think you need it.

- We will get him out of there, Jeno says, we will not let him in this situation.

- You will get Chenle back, Renjun says while sniffing, we can't leave our little dolphin there.

- I agree, Taeyong says, and we will everything to catch this woman.

- We also have you to help us, Jaehyun add, so this case might go quick.

- I also film the conversation we had with Chenle, Mark says, I don't think he notices but it is probably for the better. I don't want him to tell that witch we are coming to get her.

- Since you have proof, Taeyong says, this is going to be much quicker.

Hang in there Chenle, we are coming for you and I am going to be giving you the biggest hug that I can make.

1112 words

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

.............................

I really suck at updates. I started to work so I don't know when I will be able to update or write. I will try to do it as much as possible.

Also...

(Sorry the picture is blurry)

Mister Hwang Hyunjin-

I will leave this right here and the video is at the top of the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIKE By 🌙

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...
29.8K 1K 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
33.2K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
5.1K 165 12
Donghyuk and his best friends renjun, jaemin and chenle are excited to finally leave for college where they will be destined to their soulmate. At or...