His Secret Mermaid ✓

By atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't wan... More

His Secret Mermaid
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hermit Crab
Chapter 2: Gold Coin
Chapter 3: Late Night At The Beach
Chapter 4: Puffer-Fish
Chapter 5: The Scale
Chapter 6: Hyung, Can You Keep A Secret?
Chapter 7: My Name Is Jungkook
Chapter 8: New Shell
Chapter 9: Exchanging Gifts
Chapter 10: Potato Chips
Chapter 11: Promise Me
Chapter 12: A Story Of The Hyungs
Chapter 13: Night Exploration
Chapter 14: Her Past
Chapter 15: Girlfriend Suspicion
Chapter 16: Live With Jk & Jhope
Chapter 17: Kiss Of Hidden Feelings
Chapter 18: The Sirens' Return
Chapter 19: Moon Pool
Chapter 20: Siren's Seduction
Chapter 21: Oceana
Chapter 22: The Solution
Chapter 23: Secret Of A Mermaid
Chapter 24: Jealousy In Run BTS [P1]
Chapter 25: Underwater Fun In Run BTS [P2]
Chapter 26: She Is Different
Chapter 27: Hyung Kissed Y/N [P1]
Chapter 28: Siren Moon Pool [P2]
Chapter 30: Farewell Sirens
Chapter 31: Hint Of Flirtation
Chapter 32: The Picture
Chapter 33: Striking a Deal
Chapter 34: Dr. Kai [P1]
Chapter 35: Mission Retrieve The Vile [P2]
Chapter 36: Explanations
Chapter 37: A Warning From Dr. Kai
Chapter 38: The Kidnap [P1]
Chapter 39: The Rescue [P2]
Chapter 40: Oceana's Secret
Chapter 41: Sirens In The News
Chapter 42: Sirens' Disappearance
Chapter 43: Who Is Dr Kai?
Chapter 44: Blame
Chapter 45: You Are Being Sued
Chapter 46: A Hint Of Purple
Chapter 47: Mutual Feelings
Chapter 48: Y/N & Oceana Are Coming Back [P1]
Chapter 49: Vengeful Scientist [P2]
Chapter 50: Let Me Save You One Last Time [P3]
Epilogue
End Of Story Author's Note

Chapter 29: Beware The Sirens

378 27 7
By atlas-carter

Ever since the sirens found out about his relationship with Y/N, Jungkook and his hyungs had been on a close look out to see if the sirens would make an appearance. So far, they hadn't, but they had a strong feeling that they would at some point and with that strong feeling it was hard to say if it was even safe or not for them to set foot outside as the sirens could be hiding anywhere ready to pounce on them and kill them.

Jungkook sighed as he stared out the window and towards the sea. The sun was shining out, creating a glossy shine across the water. He desperately wanted to go back out there, not just to see the water, but to see Y/N and make sure that she was doing ok. He remembered from yesterday after he left, even though she had reassured him that she would be fine she still had a look of worry on her face. His crazy idea to bring her to the dorm and put her in the bathtub for a while may have sounded crazy at the time, but at least if he had done that then he would have known that she was alright and he could have protected her. Instead, here he was standing by the window and hoping that the sirens did nothing bad to her.

What a mess he had made and this time it was truly his fault. The reason he and his hyungs were locked inside and the reason Y/N could be in danger was because of him. He wished he could blame someone for what had happened, but in truth, the only person he could blame was himself.

"You ok buddy?" A voice asked from behind him as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He glanced behind him slightly to see Hoseok standing there with a worried expression written all over his face. He stared at his hyung for a good moment or so before sighing and looking back to the window.

"I was such an idiot. What was I thinking?" Jungkook asked both his hyung and himself as he looked down. Hoseok went to say something, but stopped when the younger one continue speaking. "I knew the dangers, the risk there would be if Yoongi hyung and I went to the island and got caught by the sirens and yet I went anyways. Now, our lives and Y/N's life is in danger."

"You don't know that for sure. Besides, you said that Y/N told you that the sirens wouldn't hurt her," Hoseok mentioned with a comforting smile.

"Yeah, she told me that just to make sure I wouldn't worry, but you weren't there hyung. You didn't see the look of worry on her face when I started to leave," Jungkook argued as he pushed off his hyung's hand from his shoulder and leaned against the window. His hyung sighed at that and said nothing for a bit as he was unsure of what to say to make the younger one feel better. He simply stood next to the younger one, hoping that his presence alone would help him to know that he was there for him.

Jungkook stood there staring out at the water once again, pondering in thought until something occurred to him. Out of him and his hyungs, he was the only one with the immunity to the siren song and he was the only one who had fought off a siren. He remembered back when Oceana had been trying to enchant him and she kissed him. He shuddered in remembrance at that. Sure Oceana was now kind of one of the good ones, but it still disgusted him at the thought of her kissing him. When she had done that, he had pushed her off with not too much force, so he figured if he was able to do that then he stood at least some chance if the sirens tried to attack him. Then again, the sirens were a large group, he would need to unleash his full strength if he were to overpower them. Still, at least he wouldn't be enchanted whereas his hyungs would. He and he alone could visit Y/N and see if she was ok and that was what he planned to do.

Turning around, he walked towards the door of the dorm, his hyung watching him with a raised eyebrow.

"Where are you going Jk?" Hoseok asked curiously and concerned as he watched the younger one hurriedly grab lots of things and stuff them into a bag.

"I'm going to see Y/N," Jungkook responded as he slung a bag over his shoulders and slipped his shoes on.

"Jungkook, you can't. The sirens could be out there," Taehyung protested as he and the other members walked into the doorway.

"I don't care about the sirens. All I care about right now is making sure that Y/N is safe, so I'm going and hyungs can't stop me," Jungkook retorted as he turned his back to them and started reaching for the handle.

"Fine, if we can't stop you then we're going with you," Jimin announced as he started putting on his shoes. The others nodded in agreement to that as they all started putting their shoes on.

"No," Jungkook replied in firm tone causing the others to stop what they were doing and look at him in surprise. He sighed as he continued, not even glancing behind him. "I'm going alone. I'm sorry hyungs, but I can't go make sure Y/N is safe if I'm also having to worry about all of you. Out there, I alone have immunity to the siren song, the rest of you don't. I need to do this alone." Without another word, he placed his hand on the knob and opened the door. Just as he did, he came face to face with the sirens. He gasped in shock and alarm when he saw their dangerous grins and slammed the door shut in their faces, locking the door quickly. "Oh man holy shit!"

"How did they get passed the guards and staff without being noticed?" Seokjin asked in worry as he glanced at the others.

"They're sirens, no doubt they used that enchantment song," Namjoon commented with a small sigh.

"Yeah, but not all of our staff are men you know. There are female staff. No doubt they would have noticed them come in," Yoongi inquired with a shrug. Just then, a knock sounded from the door. The members all backed away from the door quietly and slowly. Yoongi decided to be brave and stepped forward. "Who is it and what do you want?"

"It's BangPD and managers," BangPD answered. The members' eyes all widened at that. They could have sworn that it was the sirens who were at the door, but perhaps when Jungkook had slammed the door in their faces that they decided to leave. "Boys, open the door, we have something really important that we need to discuss with you." The guys approached the door and hesitantly opened it. To their surprise, it really was BangPD and the managers. They went to smile at them in greeting, only to frown soon after when they saw the sirens behind them, seemingly holding them hostage.

"Well well well, hello again boys," the siren pod leader greeted them in a seductive tone as she sent them a dark smile. The other sirens did the same. Oceana didn't seem to be with them, which surprised them as they wondered where she could be. "Oh and Jungkook, that wasn't very nice slamming the door in our faces."

"I would say sorry, but then again I can't say that you didn't deserve it," Jungkook remarked sarcastically as he sent her a glare. She giggle flirtatiously at that as she pushed BangPD and the managers into the dorm and walked in herself, along with the rest of the sirens following after her.

"Let them go," Namjoon instructed in a serious tone, "You used them to get in here and now you're in here, so let them go." The siren leader looked at him and laughed darkly as she shook her head.

"Oh ho ho~, you think a pitiful human such as yourself can tell me a siren what to do? I don't think so. I don't plan to let them go until I've accomplished what I've come here for," she said in a booming tone as she gestured to the other sirens, who nodded and kept closely to BangPD and the managers.

"We're so sorry boys, we tried to stop them," one of the managers stated only to be shut up by one of the sirens. The members shared sympathetic looks towards BangPd and the managers.

"Now then, where were we?" The siren leader asked as she thought for a bit.

"You've come here to kill us," Taehyung voiced in a shaky tone. The siren leader grinned at that as she approached Taehyung slowly. He backed away fearfully.

"As much as we would love to kill you boys for all of this, we're not going to," the siren leader said with a sinister smile. This made the members sigh a bit in relief, but also gulp at seeing her smile. "Don't act so relieved, I'm not done yet. You are going to stay away from Y/N, especially you Jungkook."

"I won't," Jungkook spoke confidently as he stared at the siren leader with a narrow-eyed look making her stare back at him just the same.

"Oh you will stay away from her because if you don't, I may not kill you and your friends, but I will kill your managers," the siren leader threatened with a warning glare, "In fact, I will not only kill your managers, but I will kill anyone associated with you until there is no one left to support you. You can say goodbye to that fan club of yours because after I'm through BTS will be no more and you'll practically begging me to kill you." The members stood there, staring at her in pure and utter shock. They could tell that she was dead serious too making them glance at one another with nervous looks. They didn't want to have to not see Y/N anymore, but if doing that meant that they could save the lives of so many people associated with them then it was something that they had to do.

"Fine, we'll do it. We won't see Y/N anymore, now let them go," Hoseok insisted with a firm nod as he gave them a hard look. The sirens smirked at that as they glanced at the other members who nodded in agreement. Finally, they looked at Jungkook, who looked unsure about what to do.

"I want to hear Jungkook say it. After all, he is the one who is in a relationship with Y/N. If he agrees to never seeing Y/N again then we will leave your managers and everyone else alone," the siren leader voiced as she stared Jungkook down. Jungkook said nothing for a moment before taking in a deep breath and looking at the siren leader with a determined look.

"I can't agree to that," he responded in a hard tone as he held his ground. The sirens were surprised at this response while the members were concerned.

"Jungkook, you have to agree," Jimin urged with a fearful expression, "If you don't agree then our managers, BangPd, and so many others will end up being killed. I know you love Y/N, but you can't truly be together with her because of what she is. Don't risk so many people's lives just to continue your secret fling with her." Jungkook didn't respond to him and didn't even look at him as he continued to stare at the siren leader.

"He's right Jungkook. We won't hesitate as to kill a lot of people who mean a great deal to you," the siren leader warned in a cold tone, but Jungkook didn't budge. The siren leader scowled at this. "Very well then, looks like you will be the cause of so many deaths then and we'll start off with your managers." With that, she whipped around and and gestured to the other sirens. They nodded as they pushed BangPd and the managers after her while they made their way to the door. The members looked at Jungkook, with pleading looks. He glanced at them and nodded before looking back at the sirens.

"Why do you care so much about me and Y/N's relationship?" Jungkook asked curiously making the sirens stop walking and turn to look at him. The siren leader didn't turn around though, only stopped walking. "I mean, I get why you cared so much the first time, but Y/N isn't even in the pod anymore because you banished her, so why should you care now?" The other members looked at Jungkook, not sure about why he was asking such questions at such a weird time. The siren leader didn't respond. She only listened and clenched her hand into a fist seemingly getting annoyed by Jungkook's sudden questions. "You know, something about what Oceana told me has me wondering about something." At hearing Oceana's name, the siren leader and the other sirens' ears perked up at this becoming intrigued. "She told me that she was envious of Y/N because Y/N could feel things that her and other sirens couldn't."

"Oh yeah and what's that?" The siren leader asked as she turned around to face him with a grimace across her face. Jungkook had a small smile across his face, which the other members noticed and seemed to have caught on to what Jungkook was doing.

"Love," Jungkook answered nonchalantly as he sent the siren leader a knowing look. At hearing that word, the sirens stared wide eyed at him while the siren leader gritted her teeth in irritation. "And it got me wondering if maybe you were so against me and Y/N's relationship is because just like Oceana, you're envious of Y/N because she can feel an emotion like love that you can't feel." The members and the sirens all looked at the siren leader curiously. She said nothing, only glared at him with her hands clenched. Jungkook smirked a bit at that, knowing that what he was saying what getting to her and he continued. "I think that the reason you're trying to pull us apart is because you can't bear to see Y/N in love because you can't have that, so you think that if you can't experience something than neither can anybody else. Am I right~?"

"Leader, this isn't true right?" One of the sirens asked in shock and uneasy as she and the other sirens looked at the siren leader for answers. The siren leader glanced at the other sirens and said nothing before looking back at Jungkook, who had a victorious smirk across his face. Upon not receiving an answer from the leader, the sirens all looked at each other and began to whisper while casting glances at the leader. By now, the other members of BTS had joined in on the victorious smirks with Jungkook.

"Instead of trying to ruin a relationship of someone who isn't apart of the pod, maybe you should focus on ruining a relationship of someone who is apart of the pod," Yoongi commented with a smug grin as he crossed his arms over his chest. The other members nodded in agreement to that.

"It's not just about that!" The siren leader finally spoke out in a loud, almost shrieking voice, surprising everyone, "She's putting the pod at risk as well as our existence is at risk!" The sirens then nodded slowly in agreement to that.

"Is she really though? We've kept it a secret for a while now. Don't you think that if we wanted to do anything that would give away your existence we would have done so by now?" Namjoon asked with his hands on his hips and a raised eyebrow. The members nodded in agreement making the sirens look to their leader for an argument, but the siren leader had no argument to back up her previous accusation. "If anything, you and the siren pod are the ones putting not only yourselves, but Y/N at risk. I think you and the siren pod should tread carefully." This sudden accusation caused an awkward silence to form. The room was dead silent, nobody said a word, only stares were exchanged.

Most of the stares and looks were focused on the siren leader, who was deep in thought. It was hard for her to hide the excessive amount of shock that she felt at knowing how accurate Jungkook and his friends were about her reasons for wanting him and his friends away from Y/N. It was true that she felt envious of Y/N and just like Oceana, she always had been she just never showed it in ways that we're obvious.

"Even if what you say is true, I will still kill everyone who is associated with you including your managers," the siren leader finally said as she tried to continue with her threat, but it wasn't as effect as it was before. She didn't sound as sure of herself than she had before.

"You could do that, but you would be doing that without a valid reason. You would be considered killers now, monstrous psychopathic killers, and you would probably be even more in danger of exposing yourselves. Technically, it would be you and the sirens who would risk putting yourselves and your existence in danger, not Y/N. Are you sure you want to do that?" Yoongi asked with a visible superior grin. The others joined in on the grin and looked at the siren leader and the other sirens with knowing and taunting looks. For once in their lives, the sirens and the siren leader felt truly powerless. Normally, it would be the other way around, but these humans had truly got under their skin and into their minds. This truly was a rare occasion.

"Look, I haven't told her yet, but I love Y/N and I want to be here. I don't care if she's a siren or that it seems possible to truly be with her because she's a siren. I just don't care about that and I'm not like her first human lover. I'm not interested in using her to become famous and maybe it's because I'm already famous, but I intend to do anything I can to protect her and there is nothing that you can do to keep me from her," Jungkook claimed as he stepped forward and stared the siren leader straight in the eye with a look of resolution. The siren leader stared back at him, obviously acknowledging that her threats had no effect, and finally sighed heavily.

"Leader?" One of the sirens asked as she and the other sirens all looked at their leader with unsure expressions. The siren leader didn't look at them as she gave a small nod to Jungkook.

"Fine, continue your relationship with Y/N, but even if I can't stop you you'll come to see that just being who she is you'll never truly get to be with her. I'll let you find out the more heartbreaking way," the siren leader snarled in anger as she sent him an icy glare before turning around.

"Leader? Are we still going to kill-?" Another one of the sirens began to ask, but was soon cut off by the leader.

"No! We're going... NOW!" The siren leader yelled furiously as she gestured to the sirens to let go of BangPd and the managers before pulling open the door, "Girls! Let's go!" She glared at the other sirens before storming out of the dorm, the sirens following after her swiftly to catch up to her. The last siren closed the door on her way out, leaving BangPd, the managers, and the members standing there baffled that Jungkook's tactic had worked. Once the sirens were completely gone, they all sighed in relief and gave each other high-fives in victory at having tricked the sirens.

"That was awesome Jungkook, how did you know that that would work?" Hoseok asked curiously as he slung his arm over Jungkook's shoulders.

"Well, I remembered Oceana telling us that and just had a gut feeling that maybe it was the same for the other sirens, but in all honesty, I was kind of just winging it and hoping that it would work," Jungkook replied with an awkward smile as he scratched the back of his head. The others all chuckled at that as they congratulated him for their victory. He smiled at them in thanks. As confident as he may have been throughout the whole thing, deep down he had been incredibly nervous and was scared that if his tactic didn't work then everyone he cared about would be killed. He tried not to show it, but he was the one who was the most relieved that his tactic worked.

Now, he could visit Y/N and be with her without the sirens intervening. He still wondered as to why Oceana hadn't come with the sirens and thought that perhaps she had finally decided not to go along with everything the sirens did making stifle a chuckle. Perhaps she wasn't as bad as he thought, still it was long overdue for her, but he was still glad that they now had another ally.

Tomorrow, he would visit Y/N and make sure that she was alright with his own two eyes. He had openly admitted that he was in love with Y/N in front of the sirens, the members, BangPd, and the managers. Now, it was time for him to confess to Y/N in person and he was determined to do it tomorrow when he would go to visit her.

BangPd and the managers were still confused about the whole situation. To them, they had only assumed that the sirens were saesangs as they had no clue that they were actually sirens. They had questioned the members on who the sirens were and the members had to make up a lie, so not to put any suspicions or risks of sirens' existence. When they asked who Y/N was, Jungkook told them the truth, but left information that could conclude what she actually was and BangPd and the managers seemed to believe it. They told him that they were happy for him, but to be careful of the media and reporters who might want to capture them together before leaving the dorm.

The members that afternoon and evening, called those who they loved and who were close to them to make sure that they were alright. It had appeared the sirens kept to the word about not killing anyone, which made them relieved.

As they sat down for dinner that night, Jungkook glanced out the window at the sea. There was a purple glow coming from afar in the water and he smiled knowing what it was before he sat down with his hyungs to eat.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone!

Yaya a new chapter is here! I hope you all liked it!

Well, this was an interesting chapter. The sirens paid them a visit and even threatened them, but then Jungkook and the other members managed to "overpower" the sirens!

Now Y/N and Jungkook can be together in peace, right? Hm, let's not let our guard down yet. More drama will be coming and things might not get resolved as peacefully as it did with the sirens with whatever it is that will be coming.

I will be a bit busy over the next couple of weeks finishing up projects and doing my final exams.

Anyways, please vote and comment if you liked this.

Stay tuned for the next chapter hopefully coming out soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 4.1K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...
20.8K 745 26
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
1.2M 52.6K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
2.1M 80.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...