nanami x reader

By lightninglaze

cuz bb needs more attention hehe spoiler: i am not killing him off so More

Chapter 1: Outing
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: artsy fartsy
Chapter 4: the secret
Chapter 6: bestiessss
Chapter 7: ghostedddd
Chapter 8: bottoms up

Chapter 5: change of plans

1.2K 46 32
By lightninglaze

**Y/N POV**

It was now Tuesday, and I still haven't heard anything from Nanami.

Seriously, I had met him only a week ago, but he consumed the vast majority of my thoughts. I wondered what he enjoyed doing in his free time, what his favorite foods were, where he got his hair cut.

I wanted to know everything about him.

He always seemed interested when we saw each other, especially at the showcase, but he hadn't texted or called.

And I didn't have his damn number. If I did, I definitely wouldn't be waiting for him to make the first move.

I sat on a stool at the front counter of the bookstore. It was a quiet afternoon, so I took the time to catch up on some reading for class.

The bell on the door chimed, and I called out a small greeting, "Good afternoon."

I finally looked up to make eye contact with the customer, "Oh, it's you"

"Mm, don't look too excited to see me," Gojo teased with a small smirk.

Nanami was no where to be found... Meanwhile, I couldn't seem to get Gojo to leave me alone. I wouldn't mind being his friend, but it was obvious that wasn't what he was interested in.

Don't get me wrong, he was a handsome guy. Charming. But I'd seen his type too many times, and it just wasn't what I wanted.

Not that I was eager to settle down necessarily, I'm still young, but if I'm going to be spending my energy on someone, I wanted it to be worth it.

And Gojo reeked of games and disappointment.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I smiled at him.

"Well," he leaned up against the counter. "I thought maybe I could take you out to dinner."

I laughed, "I'm working Gojo."

"Afterwards of course! When do you get off?"

I checked the time on my phone, I actually got off in an hour which meant he'd probably wait for me.

"We close in an hour actually."

"Perfect! I can wait," he smiled. He did have a cute smile.

"Fine," I got up from the stool. "May as well make yourself useful then."

"I like the sound of that," he teased. "What do you have in mind?"

I smirked as I picked up a box of books from the ground, "Nothing too fun Gojo. You're going to use your height to help me stack these on the top shelf."

"I'd let you use me however you wanted, Y/n," he called in a flirty voice as I walked away.

Then again, if Nanami wasn't interested, having some causal fun with Gojo might be an option.

•••••

**Nanami POV**

"Nanami-sensei!!" I looked up from the book Y/n had recommended and saw Itadori running towards me.

I was only a chapter or two from being finished. She was right, it was amazing. I couldn't set it down. And as soon as I finished, I was going to go see her.

I still hadn't reached out. I just felt uncomfortable asking her out over the phone. It wasn't me.

But I felt like I needed an actual reason to go see her. And finishing the book was the perfect excuse.

"What?"

"Have you seen Gojo-sensei!? We can't find him!"

I sighed, "I'm not responsible for him. Why are you asking me?"

"Aw, Nanami! If anyone would know, it'd be you!"

I shook my head as I returned my gaze to the pages, "Well I don't know."

He sat down on the bench next to me, "Whatcha reading?"

"A book."

"Hmm. You like it?"

"Yes."

"Can I see it?"

I sighed as I passed it over to him. The fact that he was actually interested in a book wasn't something I could discourage, no matter how annoying it was.

As he flipped through the pages, a small card fell onto the ground.

"What's this?" he asked as he picked it up. "Eh? Y/n? That's the girl we met the other day right?"

I felt a little flustered as he stared at it, even though I didn't really have a good reason to be, "Yes. That's her."

"She's cute, huh sensei?" he teased with a smirk.

"You're a bit young for her."

He laughed loudly, "I meant for you!!"

I glanced over at him, not very amused with where this conversation was headed.

He took the hint, and handed the book back over to me, "Fine, fine. I'm just saying!"

"Relationships aren't that simple Itadori."

"Mm?" he titled his head as he looked at me. "Why not? If you like her, just ask her out."

I was not enjoying being lectured by a teenager, but he wasn't wrong... which made this even more annoying.

I quickly stood up, "I'll be back later."

He squealed as I walked away, "Ahh sensei! Go get her!!"

I couldn't believe I let a child somehow talk me into going to see her. That's what I get for not being able to just do it on my own.

I finished the book as I walked to the shop where she worked. She said she had classes in the morning, so I hoped she'd be working this afternoon.

If she wasn't, I didn't really know what I would do. Maybe just call her? Somehow that made me more nervous than just showing up.

I took a deep breath before I entered the store, and as I heard a loud familiar laugh, I instantly regretted it. Gojo was here... Of course he was.

I watched as she was pointing up at the top shelf, Gojo reaching up and trying to find the right place to put a book he was holding.

"No, to the left!" she called out. "Ugh, Gojo! Your other left!"

He laughed, "Ahh, you're so picky!"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head with a small smile as she turned around to face me. Her eyes widened, and her smile instantly brightened up as she saw me. It almost made me feel special.

It was the reaction I wanted, her happy to see me. But that was somehow overshadowed by Gojo's presence.

"Nanami!!" she said excitedly as she walked over.

Gojo turned and honestly looked just as annoyed to see me as I was to see him.

"I'm so glad you're here!" she smiled as she threw her arms around me for a hug.

We hadn't ever hugged before, and the gesture caught me off guard. I stood there frozen, and as she realized I wasn't hugging back, she quickly stepped away.

Her face was twisted up with embarrassment as she looked at the ground awkwardly, tucking her hair behind her ears.

I hadn't ever seen her hair just down like this. It was beautiful. Curly and a little messy, and it fit her perfectly.

Why.... Why didn't I hug her back?

"Sorry about that," she said softly. "I just wasn't expecting to see you."

"N-no, it's fine."

Did I just stutter? I don't think I've ever done that before... What the hell is wrong with me?

"Nanami," Gojo smiled as he put his arm over Y/n. "Glad you could join us, friend! What brings you?!"

Y/n still hadn't looked at me, and I felt pretty defeated as I watched Gojo touch her so easily.

"I actually finished the book."

"Really!?" Y/n's expression changed completely as she snapped her eyes up to look at mine. "Did you come to talk about it with me?!"

"Well, yes," I nodded as a small smile crept up on my lips.

"Nanami!" she squealed. "I'm so excited!! I'm just about to lock up the store for the night though."

Gojo quickly spoke up, "And we have dinner plans afterwards."

A part of me broke as he said that... Of course he came here to ask her out.

"You should come!" Y/n smiled brightly at me, and I noticed Gojo roll his eyes in frustration.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose."

"You're not imposing! You should definitely come!" she looked up at Gojo. "Right!?"

He smiled at her, "Of course he should. The more the merrier."

Wow. He must really be trying to impress her. He didn't even try to change her mind.

Suddenly, a phone began to ring loudly, and Y/n's concentration broke as she looked over to the front counter.

"Sorry! That's my phone. I'll be right back," she took off leaving Gojo and I there alone.

"Looks like we both had the same idea," he smirked.

"I didn't know you were here or else I wouldn't have come. I didn't mean to interfere."

He shrugged, "Eh, it's fine. She's a difficult girl to read. Sometimes she seems interested, sometimes she doesn't."

I stared at him as he watched her. I really hoped he wasn't actually starting to develop feelings for her. Is that even something he does?

"You guys!" Y/n yelled. "I am so sorry! I totally forgot I had plans with my best friend tonight. I've been blowing her off for weeks now because of my art show, so I really can't cancel again!"

"You should just invite her to come with us," Gojo offered.

"Would you guys be ok with that? I feel bad. I just keep inviting everyone to our dinner Gojo," she laughed a bit.

He seemed to like that she acknowledged that, and he smiled brightly at her, "Yea, it's fine. It'll be fun!"

"Sounds fine to me," I spoke up.

"This is so great!! You guys are going to love her!" she looked so happy as she called her friend back.

I sighed softly as I watched her, Gojo staring at her with a smug smirk... I hope tonight goes ok.

••••

if any of you create fan art, i'd love to add it to my stories!!!

lmk. def give you credit ofc! i just don't usually add credits bc i find random pics on pinterest, but i wish i knew the og artists.

anyway, yea, wanna get to know you all!!!

enjoy more nanami :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.8K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 54.6K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
3.2K 125 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
87.9K 3.9K 47
"๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต, ๐“ธ๐“ฑ-๐“ธ๐“ฑ-๐“ธ๐“ฑ-๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“š๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ (๐“ข๐“ช๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ)" ๊ง๐‚๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐Ž...