Chapter 6: bestiessss

**Y/N POV**

Ema wanted to meet at one of our usual places, and it was making me a little insecure. She wasn't much of a wild one, so she liked going to places a bit out of her comfort zone when we were together.

Gojo and Nanami weren't nearly as unbuttoned and casual as I was, so bringing them here was freaking me out a little.

We sat at a booth in a pub down the street from my work, waiting patiently for Ema to get here. The smell of hard liquor and cheap cigarettes in the air.

The room was filled with loud, drunken conversations, music, and the sound of pool balls clashing against each other as people played.

Gojo looked amused to be here, Nanami looked as if he had just entered a parallel universe... I didn't even want to think about what I looked like.

"Ema!" I called as I popped up and ran up to the front entrance. She saved me from having to engage with the two by myself, and I couldn't be more grateful.

I brought the blond-haired girl into a tight hug. She was 2 years older than me, and she was already graduated working at a law firm downtown.

Why she made me meet her here, I have no idea... She clearly just came here from work because she was in a tight skirt and nice blouse.

Honestly, we had always been exact opposites, but I think that's what made us such a good pair. Plus, she always teased that I loosened her up a bit.

Even though I settled down a lot since we first met, she still wanted me to fill that wild, adventurous role. I didn't mind much. I was fine doing so. Especially since it made her so happy.

"Ahh Y/n!!" she squealed as she hugged me back. "Oh my god, you look so cute!! You fit right in here!"

I awkwardly looked down at my outfit... She wasn't wrong I guess. I was wearing black ripped jeans, black boots, and a black tee tied in a knot in the front.

I was a little annoyed how well I really did fit in with all of these wannabe bikers and afternoon alcoholics.

"Are those your friends?" she looked at the booth with wide eyes, and I glanced behind me to make sure she was checking out the right guys.

I was sure she was. They had to be the best looking two anywhere we went...

"Yep, that's them."

"Ok, so you just know super hot older guys now?" she giggled.

"They're not that much older."

"So which one is yours?"

My face exploded with embarrassment, "Neither. Neither of them are mine."

She smirked, "Always the worst liar. Which one do you like?"

I sighed in defeat, "The blonde..."

"The one in a full suit!?!" she laughed loudly.

"Stop!" I hushed her through my own laughs. "They'll hear your loud ass!"

"Seriously, who are you and what have you done with my best friend? Because the Y/n I know would've already hooked up with the other one. Probably more than once."

I rolled my eyes, "Come on, let's go already."

•••••

**Nanami POV**

This place Y/n brought us... What the hell.

I honestly had no words. Here I was in a full blown suit at some random, dirty ass bar. My shoes stuck to the floor as I walked, the leather of the booths was torn, the music was loud but full of static.