Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
3'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'*

4'

6.1K 278 70
By YOLOwriting101

Chris
***

I glare at the wall, lifting the weights as I had work to do. Had to deal with tracking more vampires and I'm especially in the mood of capturing some. Ever since that vampire almost crushed my heart pissed me off since then.

I am over those creatures. When I think about it too often it infuriates me even more. I haven't seen Amren in a couple of days as if I'm really going to whistle a stupid tune to get his attention. I have no interest to meet him again, I'm quite content on how things are now.

"Hey."

Looking over my shoulder, I see Chris grinning at me. Made me realize that the date was today and I completely forgot all about it.

It was weird...I know all about him having seen Amren and he doesn't even bring it up. His powers were legitimate...not that I questioned them.

"Thanks for taking me home that one time, you didn't have to." He smiles shyly, and I had to remember that that's what Amren placed in his mind.

"It's okay. I wanted to, it was necessary considering how...in the middle of nowhere my house was." I snicker, lifting the weight some more and Chris comes to spot me. Even though I didn't need the assistance.

I see him watch me softly and I already knew what this was about.

"Chris, about that date-."

"I'm excited too. I wanted us to just go on a run, walk...either or. I really want to get to know you. I tried to, but you always think I'm doing it with negative intentions. It's the opposite, actually." He smiles at me, and I nod slowly. "I mean it. I can tell you anything about me if you want. I am an open book for you."

I nod, sighing as I didn't know how I could deny his feelings now. I don't really like dates, but I already said I'd go. Amren was right about one thing. I don't have any feelings towards this date. I am finding this date...to be some kind of mission.

Something to get done and to accomplish with no faults.

"I don't know what to say," I shrug, sighing as I see him wait for me to explain, "What do you even like about me?"

Chris begins to smile, pulling back as I set the weight done. I start to pack up my things and see him just wait for me.

"I like your ambition. You also didn't let the fact that you're an orphan define you. You grew from that and became something better, better than everyone around! You're great...I admire your passionate drive to become Head Alpha and you're very close to achieving that, I believe in you." He nods surely and I felt my eyes soften upon him.

I haven't heard something like that before. I mean...I have, but not this. This was to an extent that was quite...I don't know the words.

"Thank you." I smile at him, watching him begin to blush. "I'm serious."

"I know. It's just not common to see you smile. I was just so certain you hated me." Chris sighed as if he releasing a breath he's been holding for forever. "It's nice to know you don't."

I don't say anything because I never hated him, but I didn't like him either. I had sex with him so that I could make Amren so uncomfortable that he'd never want to be around me. That was my way of doing so, but it had the opposite effect.

He actually left because I told him to. Then he says to whistle that ratchet tune as if I'd really do that. I can't even whistle that good!

"No, I don't hate you." I finally say, the both of us leaving the training facility together. "I have nothing to hate you for. I just thought you had selfish intentions and were like the others. I assume that everyone has bad intentions naturally."

I see Chris pat my back kindly, and I continue to stare forward. I had nothing to say at the moment now. I'm assuming this is our little date?

"Is this the start of our date? This stroll?" I question him, and he shrugs.

"Do you want to make it into our date? I didn't really plan anything specific and I don't think you did either." Chris chuckled awkwardly and I realized that he was right about that.

We were just walking together silently now, and we seemed to be wandering aimlessly. There was no direction in these movements...just going forward and I think we both were just following each other.

"Sure, let's start it now. I'm not really used to dates because I don't do them that often, or ever-."

"Well, on a date the pair aren't this far apart." Chris comes closer towards me, our arms brushing as he grins up at me. "They take the time and effort to be open to the other, even if it's hard. You have to put in the effort, not that I'm forcing you. Also, on a date be kind not only to your heart, but the others' as well."

I look down at him, impressed by that advice.

"You seem more knowledgeable about dates than I thought. You must be used to this." I raise my eyebrow at him, and his face turns red immediately. "Am I wrong?"

"I'm not used to being on the receiving end, but I have been on dates with multiple Betas and Omegas. You're the first Alpha...because I've always been too nervous to make a move until those couple of nights ago... I still can't believe you slept with me." Chris chuckled so happily and I grin as I face forward.

I guess Amren was...right about one thing. Not everyone has ill-intentions, but I'm just predisposed to be pessimistic about things.

He's wrong about something though, I don't find this meaningless. This is very insightful. I didn't even realize how nice he was to be around. When I was with Amren it was easy to speak with him too, but I don't get that part.

How is it much more easier to talk to Amren. My words flow off the tongue speaking to him, I'm actually thinking about what I should say to Chris at times. It's becoming annoying at this point...thinking about why it's easier with Amren.

He's a vampire! I don't want him to be on my mind, I want to forget he ever existed.

"It's fine, I liked being able to do so. You seemed to really be enjoying it, so I can't complain-."

"Of course I enjoyed it! Don't be so modest about it, there's nothing modest about sex. I was very...happy and just so into the experience. Though why were your blankets bunched up in a corner?" Chris had to ask me that question.

I smile, sighing because I'd have to make up something stupid.

"I'm thinking about buying new blankets. I was going to wash those though." I lie right through my teeth. Chris nods in understanding and I kinda felt bad for lying about something as simplistic as that.

Except I can't just give Amren away.

Actually, why wouldn't I be? This is a perfect way to - no. I'll be questioned as to how I let a vampire stay in such close proximities for as long as he did. I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"It was also nice...kissing you. You're a very nice kisser." He compliments me, making me chuckle.

Now that he mentions kissing it reminded me of Amren.

This was so irritating. I just want him out of my mind! Why do I have to think about him every time?

There's no reason as to why that guy needs to be on my mind. I want him out of it completely... I need a distraction.

"We can kiss again if you would like." I murmur towards him, and I see him begin to blush.

"Only if you want to-."

I rush towards him, pressing my lips to his. Kissing him, I waited for that same feeling. I kept doing so, but there wasn't much of a feeling. When I feel his hand rest upon my chest I pulled back abruptly.

Chris looked at me in confusion, but I wasn't confused.

I guess...Chris just isn't a good kisser? Or was Amren just an exemplary kisser compared to Chris? Because I felt nothing kissing him and it pissed me off.

"What's wrong?" Chris asks me, and I just look in his eyes. I just grin as I lean my head against his.

"Would you ever consider giving vampires a chance?"

Chris whole demeanor hardened, and he shook his head furiously.

"I wouldn't ever give them a chance. After everything they've done to our kind...why would I...? No, I can't do that to my sensibility and my pride." Chris growls angrily, and I chuckle.

I wholeheartedly agree with what he's saying.

Except...this is starting to aggravate me.

The thought of Amren is coming into my mind...he's not a bad person. At the same time he is because...he's a vampire. It's conflicting to the point that I want to give up on the topic.

Just want to drop the topic forever, but I can't get Amren out of my mind! I just want him out of my mind.

I wish he cleared my mind completely of him.

"Makes sense considering all they've done to our kind. There's an opposition that can't ever be met...I can agree with you. You probably don't think there's any good type of vampires do you?" I ask him, and Chris scoffs.

"There's most definitely no good vampires. It's a facade to lure you in. That's how they get their vampires and capture them... It's all about luring them in, being sexual-."

"Don't you think those are probably rumors?" I interrupt him with a raised eyebrow. Only for Chris to narrow his eyes at me.

"Why...do you care so suddenly? So what if they are rumors, it's most likely the truth. They're a kind that should be fully exterminated and we are almost close to doing that. It...it is in your best interest when I say this, I wouldn't keep defending them if I were you. It might result in your downfall one day, I'm just saying." Chris shrugs lightheartedly as he goes around me.

The both of us walking again and I glare forward.

Exactly what I am talking about.

Who does Amren think we are?

Chris was a test and I got the answer I needed. Just speaking to one person...resulted in that kind of reaction.

He's not wrong, but isn't he right? I want to hate everything that Amren stands for and everything he's all about... Except even I'm contemplating it.

I saved his life and now I feel like there's some sort of connection there. Why would I wish for his demise?

Why shouldn't I be doing so? Have I lost my damn mind?

"You're probably right about that." I nod in agreement, shaking my head in annoyance. "I was just asking. We're coming to the point of completely annihilating their species...makes you wonder a little bit."

"Not me, I'm certain about their annihilation. I will have zero regrets in doing so...I hope you don't question it-."

"I have no questions about it, I am certain about what I want to do. Vampires are...a nuisance, and I have been known that. Don't tell me something I already know." I smile at him, Chris chuckling at my words.

Even though I look away instantly, wondering why this was hitting me more than it should have. It was...bothering me and I needed a way to get it out of my mind.

"Would you like to go to your place?" I suggest huskily, and I see Chris gasp a bit. His face became red as he bites his lip.

"If...if you want to. I don't mind going there, but only if you truly want to." Chris comes closer towards me. I nod as my arm goes around his shoulder, causing him to chuckle softly.

My eyes drift off some as we walk to his house. I needed to stop thinking about Amren. I just want him out of my mind!

"When did you two start seeing each other?"

Chris and I stop, looking behind us as we see a group of some of our crew in killing vampires. They looked at us with raised eyebrows and I roll my eyes. I didn't want to deal with these people.

The fact that I'm even associating with Chris is rare. I usually just rush home and don't bother speaking to any of them unless we have a mission.

It's unfortunate for me that I have to speak with them at this very moment.

"We aren't seeing each other...just going on a date." Chris snaps at Axel, sticking his nose up at him. "Do you three have anything better to do besides ruining our date?"

I see Laikynn glaring at me, and I snort.

"Laikynn is there a problem that you wish to relay to me at this very moment?" I question him mockingly. His whole demeanor changed as he sneers at me.

"How is it you barely have to train and you get to boss us around when you have not been in the corps for even five years? You can't be captain unless you've been in the corps for at least five years! You've only been in for two! You're barely an adult!" He yells at me, and I snort at his words.

"I'm twenty, so I am an adult - first off." I start, removing my arm from around Chris' shoulder. "Second, it's not my problem that they admire my skill. I have always been stronger and faster than you all, not that I'm bragging. I've never really cared, but if we're going to put it out there - you have no leadership skills, clearly since we're having this conversation."

Laikynn bares his teeth at me threateningly and I just turn my gaze off of him. I wasn't trying to fight with my own kind, but it's always Laikynn who is coming for me. It's like he wants me to knock his teeth out.

I look away from them all as I step away even from Chris.

"I'm going home-."

"Wait, I thought we were going to my place?" Chris interrupts me nervously, and I tried my best not to give away my irritation.

Just being around these people angered me by the second. Reminded me as to why I hate people. They're nosy, rude, think they are entitled to something, and just annoying.

I'm not wrong in saying this.

"Yes...let's go then." I growl, and Chris grabs my hand. Pulling us from them, I almost...felt some relief.

Because in that whole time I was there speaking to them, Amren didn't cross my mind once. Brought me back to older times despite how annoying that was. Aggravated me more than I will ever admit aloud.

"They're so annoying, they're just jealous of you Idris." Chris snaps for me once we got to his house. He lets go of my hand and begins to unlock his door. "Sorry about them. I wish Laikynn was fired...you should report him to the lieutenant."

"There's no point. It'll show that I can't handle my own problems. I'm the youngest in the corps and if I...tattle tale on Laikynn, it'll prove to everyone that I'm just who they thought I was ." I sneer as I walk into his house.

Once he closed the door he rushed around me, resting his hand on my chest.

"It shouldn't matter what they say. He's in the wrong, one hundred percent. You...you care too much about what others think and that's why they get to you. You're letting them win with that attitude Idris, it's okay to say something without coming off as a 'tattle tale' - is what you'd like to call it." Chris smiles up at me and I felt my gaze soften upon him.

"It's just annoying." I mumble, and Chris chuckles at me.

"I know, I know. You remind me of a little kid right now, and I don't say that maliciously." He grins at me and I grin.

He's right...

I had to grow up by myself and teach myself things. No one really ever told me the important things like that, I just lived by own thoughts and beliefs.

"I used to fight the people that had something bad to say, but I can't do that now. It's hard...not fighting." I take a deep breath, but Chris grabs my hand. He sets my thumb nail under my index finger nail.

He smiles at me as he shows me him doing the same. I watch him flick his nail ten times very rhythmically, and then he's done.

"Do that ten times when you get angry. Think of ten relaxing things whilst doing so, then once you're done...you'll be calm, I promise." Chris presses a kiss to my cheek and I couldn't help but smile.

I look at my fingers, then back at him.

"Thank you...for that advice." I murmur to him, and he shrugs shyly. When I first flicked my finger I thought of...being alone in my cabin. The second time I thought of sitting on the couch alone. When it came to the third there was the sunset over the horizon through my window, the view...

Coming to the fourth, I felt someone hugging my arm. Looking to my surprise...there was Amren hugging it.

I stop immediately, moving my eyes back onto Chris as he grins.

"Want something to eat?"

_______________________🐺💉

Ooh Idris... 😬

Even your own mind gave you away. 🥴

What does that tell you? 😗

Let me tell you - 😌

Psych. 🤷🏽‍♀️

What do you think of Chris though? 🤔

He's quite sweet, until it comes down to vampires. 👀

Then he's a completely different person. 😶

To be expected I suppose. 🙄

How do you see it? 💀

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.8K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
441K 21.5K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
41.4K 1.3K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
2.3M 64.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...