โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches

12.6K 231 73
By pcisonapple

"Okay stop stalling!" Debbie yelled. "Cute the cake!!"

A bunch of cameras came shining my was I picked up the knife. Okay....this was it.

"Alright" I laughed, placing the knife at the top. "It's a....."

Before I could go any farther the door to The Alibi swung open. All heads turned towards the mystery guest as the one person I never thought I'd see came walking in.

"Mickey....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And um...I'm here too" I sent a look to Iggy as he pushed his brother into the building.

I guess this was the reason he was acting so secretive earlier....

"You have some fucking nerve" I looked over at Ian who was currently being held back by Lip. "Showing up here after telling her to get an abortion!"

"Ian...please" 

"No! Cass you're my sister okay? He doesn't get to just show up at your fucking party and act like everything's-"

"Ian!"

I slammed the knife on the table, storming over to the boys. Sending a glare to them both, I motioned for Mickey to follow me outside.

"Cassie I-"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled as we came to a stop in the alley. "My brother's right y'know. You basically told me to kill our baby, you refused visitors, then you didn't tell me you were being released early and now-"

My sentence was cut off as he crashed his lips into mine. I wanted nothing more to melt into the kiss but no....I was not letting him off the easy.

"Don't you fucking dare" I snapped, pushing him off of me. "You don't get to just show up out of the blue and think you can kiss me to make everything better. This baby and I have been doing great and I meant what I said....you don't get to stay in my life if you don't fucking want this"

His eyes fell onto mine and I could practically see the sadness behind them. Fuck no, he wasn't going to puppy dog his way out of this either.

"I'm a fucked up piece from the southside Cass" He started, leaning up against the wall. "I'm barley there for the son I have now but.....I want this okay? I want you"

I felt a small smile on my face as I took a step closer to him. Maybe it was the hormones but the soft side of him always seemed to turn me on.

"This isn't just a come and go game y'know....you need to be there, for me and this baby"

"I will be....i am...." 

"Fuck, I missed you" I grabbed him by the neck, smashing his lips into mine. It was a deep kiss and one that spoke a thousand words. Is that a cringey thing to say? Eh yeah, probably. "Okay then" I whispered, pulling away. "Let's go back inside and do this"

The two of us slowly made our way back into the party, everyone eyes falling short. I could feel my brothers sending him a glare but what else did I expect, those bitches were always gonna be protective.

"So we gonna cut the cake or what?" A loud yip emerged from Debbie's mouth as she shoved the two of us behind the cake. 

"You're sister really made a big deal of this" Mickey muttered as I picked back up the knife.

"Stop complaining and pick up the plate huh?"

He did what I asked as I cut the second slice on the cake. Who ever baked this thing really knew what they were doing cause I couldn't cheat by looking at the nonexistent crumbs.

"You ready to do this?" I whispered, placing the knife under the slice. Holy shit this was it.

"Do they have to be recording?"

"Shut up and enjoy the moment"

"I mean I'm just saying-"

"No I know what you're saying but-"

"Why are we making it a-"

"Mickey!"

I sent him a glare to shut the fuck up before I shoved his face into the frosting. I mean hey....there's a thought.

"Okay fine....i'm ready"

A giant smile rose on my face as I slowly pulled the slice off the tray.

"It's a....." I dropped the cake on the plate, the pink filling being shown. Holy shit it was girl.....I was having a girl!

I couldn't hide the happiness as I crashed my lips into his. I could feel the flashes from the cameras as I licked a bit of the frosting.

Okay....I really need to know who made this cake. It was amazing.

"Pink means it's a girl right?" He whispered as my face fell. God my baby's father was an actual idiot.

I mean it wasn't just my baby's father....it was my daughters.

Our daughters....

"Yes Mick....it's a girl!" I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he lifted me off the ground. I know I said I would be happy with whatever gender it was.....but let's just say I was more than happy to have another girl in the family.

After what I went through changing Carl's, and Liam's, and Yevgeny's diapers...shit I could not go through that again.

"Ah! I'm gonna have a niece" Debbie took Mickeys place as I was soon engulfed by the rest of my siblings. "Oh my god, i'm gonna spoil her so much"

"Cass you just have to promise me one thing"  Ian muttered as I started at him curiously. "Never! Let Mickey dress this baby...he would southside the crap out of it"

"Okay fuck you two Gallagher"

I found myself feeling happy at my two boys getting along. I mean I know it was a different story with Lip, but it meant so much to me knowing Ian was cool with him.

"Alright alright, as much fun as i'm having...this baby is killing my feet"

"I'll help put the stuff in my truck" I watched Iggy and Kev grab the boxes from the table, moving them out to his car.

I pressed my back against Mickey as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

God I hadn't felt this happy in a long time....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed the final box....or more the boys placed the final box on the kitchen table as I kicked my sneakers off. Fuck they weren't kidding when they said being pregnant sucked.

"Hey Iggy" I whispered, pulling him into the hallway. "Thanks for doing this....with Mickey and everything"

"Well I can't take all the credit" He muttered as I sent him a look. "I told Mandy everything and she practically blew out his eardrums over the phone"

Mandy....yeah now that made a lot more sense.

"Well still, thank you"

I gave him a hug before heading towards the bathroom. As cute as this dress was, a nice pair of joggers were calling my name.

A loud knocking rang on the bathroom door as I threw my hair into a bun.

"Someone's at the door for you" Mickey sighed as I stared at him curiously. I just left everyone, so who the hell could it be?

"Carl?" I muttered as I opened the front door. "Hey what's up?"

He looked around nervously and for the first time and a while he showed an emotion I never thought I'd see on him again.

He looked scared....

"Sorry I missed your party....did you find out the gender?" It was obvious he was trying to change the subject but I just didn't know why.

"Yeah we're having a girl" I smiled nervously. "Hey bud, tell me what's going on"

He stayed silent, occasionally glancing down the road. It took me a while to realize his friend Nick wasn't with him.

I mean that was weird right? The two were practically inseparable since he got out....

"Can I...can I stay here tonight?"

God what the hell did he get himself into.

I quickly pulled him into this house, practically choking him in a warm embrace. Y'know what whatever it was I didn't care, just as long as he stayed safe.

"Of course, you can stay in Mandy's old room" I sighed as he hugged me back tighter. I don't think he's actually hugged me back since......well since I was in the crazy hospital. 

"You can stay here as long as you want"

A/N AHHHH ITS A GIRL!!!! I mean i'm sure ya'll guessed that since this child is gonna replace Franny but still.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.7K 65
[mickey milkovich x fem!oc] grown up in a shitty neighborhood, with a junkie mother who was never there and an alcoholic dad, violet and her siblings...
7.3K 122 15
Lip Gallagher and Danielle McKinney had been best friends since they were in diapers. Their friendship starts to get complicated when he starts seein...
5.2K 145 12
- What if ๐˜ฟelilah can never break the revolving cycle? หกโฑแต– แตแตƒหกหกแตƒแตสฐแต‰สณ ๐˜ฟelilah ๐™ˆitchell was bound to be m...
93.3K 1.7K 30
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless