[SEKAI] ¦| ONESHOTS COLLECTIO...

By shxnwu

- top!hun and bottom!kai oneshoot story collections • specially for tophun shippers ? More

-Head Prefect
-Crush
-My Teacher
-Pervert Boss
-Cold Boyfriend
-Annoying!
-Happy Birthday Jonginnie!
-Secret Letter [1]
-Secret Letter [2]
-Married?
-Photoshoot
-Love?
-Your Eyes [1]
-Your Eyes [2]
-Your Eyes [3]
-Nerd?
-Only Bestfriends?
-Holiday Trip
-Being Yours
-Reward [1]
-Reward [2]
-Him
-Unexpected Meet
-Photographer
-Feelings
-Still
-Still [2]
-suggestions-
-Some Things Never Change
-Still [3]
-Blind Date

-Some Things Never Change [2]

794 30 11
By shxnwu

--

"I will get going, see you tomorrow."

Kai waved his hand towards the lady he worked with. He excused himself and walked out of the library entrance. 

He lifted up his head as he felt the water drops on his head. The sky was cloudy and it was starting to rain heavily. 

As he was about to grab his phone, a call came in and he quickly picked up. A smile curved on his face.

"Hello, Sehun?"

"Hello, Hyung?," was heard from the other side. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't make it today. I still got plenty of works," Sehun's voice sounded guilty enough.

Kai's lips curled into a pout. "Oh really? It's fine then, we can still meet next time," he slowly said.

"I'm really sorry. I promise I will make it up to you later," Sehun replied. "I need to go now, talk to you later," with that, he ended the call.

A sigh escaped his lips as he made his way towards the bus stand. He took an empty seat there and distracted himself with his phone while waiting for the bus.

Sehun. His boyfriend.

It still felt surreal and he thought he was dreaming. But things happened and the feelings they had remained until they met again.

"That Oh Sehun! I even ended the work earlier to meet him," Kai grunted under his breath. He huffed harshly, knowing nothing he could do.

He was supposed to end his work at 5 everyday but today he made an excuse to be off earlier. At last, it was cancelled.

He totally understood that Sehun was busy with his works and he would do anything to understand him.

"Fine, I will make my own plan then," he muttered to himself and began plotting his plans for today. At least, he could have a better rest today.

The rain was getting heavier and more people were taking a shelter under the bus stand. It was getting more crowded and Kai hoped the bus would come sooner.

He unintentionally pouted his lips again. 

"Told you to not be too cute, Hyung," a familiar voice sounded and a hand ruffling his wet hair.

Kai jolted in surprise when he felt that. He looked up to see a taller guy staring at him with his usual charming smile.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?," he asked in shock.

Sehun chuckled lightly to be seeing his lover's expression. "I'm here for you, what else would it be then?," he retorted.

"But you told me you have lots of unsettled works?," Kai would not be lying that he was excited to see Sehun right now. It has been a while since they saw each other.

Sehun shrugged his shoulder. 

"Well, I can't let my boyfriend go home by his own in this kind of weather," he reasoned out. Avoiding eyes contact with the elder.

Kai looked at him in suspicious. But before he began asking him, his hand was already pulled away from the crowd towards the car parked in front.

Without any words, he got into the passenger seat and Sehun followed into the driver's seat.

"Sehun, seriously. You haven't told me the reason why you can be here?," Kai began asking when they settled in the bar.

The younger let out a chuckle as he drove out of the parking space. "Do I need to have a reason to meet you?"

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance to be hearing the answer. He then chose to remain silent while playing with his cell phone.

He sometimes took a few glanced to look at his boyfriend. Never once he was not captivated by his appearance.

How could he look handsome even in this situation?

"Why are you looking at me like that?," Sehun's question startled him from his thoughts.

He was being caught. How embarrassing that was.

"Who was looking at you?," he retorted which made it look more obvious.

Sehun grinned as a response. He could not get enough of Kai's cuteness ever.

"What do you want to eat? I know you are hungry," he said afterward. Turning to Kai with his fond smile.

Kai was blushing hardly because of this. Despite he was the younger one, he always knew how to take care of him.

"I'm fine with anything," he finally said. Smiling at him as well.

Sehun nodded as a response and ruffled his hair. "Let's eat at your favorite place then."

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at the place and both went out of the car.

They placed their orders after taking the seats there. The restaurant was not really crowded tonight so it was better for them.

While they were waiting for the food to arrived, suddenly, a young lady approached their table with her smile exactly to Sehun.

"Hi, Sehun," she greeted him which brought the confusion on Kai's face.

Sehun looked surprised to see her. "Oh, Miya, what are you doing here?," he asked politely.

The girl named Miya was flushing red when he was facing Sehun. "I was eating with my friends over there," she said and pointed at the group of youngsters.

"If you don't mind, you guys can join us," she said and glanced at Kai as well.

"Oh, Kai Hyung. This is Miya, my classmate when I was studying in college before," he explained when receiving the questioning look from Kai.

Kai nodded and smiled at her.

"Miya, this is Kai, my boyfriend. And thank you but we would rather spend times together," Sehun began introducing him to Miya.

Miya looked flustered by the sudden reveal. She must have not expected for Sehun to have any lover.

Kai could catch the disappointment in her eyes as Sehun introduced him as his boyfriend.

"W-Well okay. I'm sorry for disturbing," she excused herself right away and scurried to the table where her friends were waiting.

Kai was in his own deep thoughts after that. He was thinking that Sehun might have a better life if he had been with someone by his age.

He was older than Sehun and the fact that he felt like he was not suited to be with Sehun.

But despite all of those, he knew he could not live without Sehun by him. He couldn't imagine what will happen to his life.

"Hyung?," he was snapped when Sehun's voice was heard. He was waving his hand in front of his face.

At the moment, the silver bracelet dangling from his wrist.

"You still keep the bracelet?," those words came out of his lips. It was the only thing that came out.

Sehun nodded. "Of course. It was from you and I have never took it off," he said with a proud smile.

Kai was touched by that. He smiled fondly as a response. 

Before anything, their foods arrived and they spent the times to enjoy their meals. While sometimes talking about their daily life. 

After the dinner, they decided to have a short walk at the park nearby before going home. It felt soothing and calming this night. 

Kai lifted his head to take a look at the night sky. It was filled with bright stars and the moon tonight was really pretty. 

He then turned to his side where his boyfriend was looking at him. Sehun was looking at him with that adoration on his face. 

"Hyung, what do you have in mind?," the younger questioned. He stopped his steps and stood right in front of the elder. 

Without telling, he could know there was something bothering Kai. Something he refused to tell anyone even him.

Kai responded the question with a small smile. "Nothing, I am just tired," he lied. 

Part of his heart wanted to tell Sehun about the truth but the other part forced him to stay silent. He didn't want to be away from Sehun.

"I know you are thinking about something," Sehun uttered and stared deeply into the other's eyes. Demanding for an answer.

Kai smiled fondly. His Sehun had grown up. 

He still remembered the first time they met. How fragile the boy looked and how he cried everytime he talked. 

But right now, the Sehun in front of him, was completely different. This Sehun was much stronger and mature from before. 

"Sehun," the elder called out slowly. 

He bit his bottom lips to hold back his tears and his heavy feelings. 

"Let's end up everything between us."

They were covered in silence after those words being uttered from Kai's lips. 

Sehun was looking at him in shock and disbelief. He wasn't sure if what he heard was true.

"What do you mean, Hyung?," he asked. 

Why did Kai suddenly decide this? Everything was fine, really good between them but why was this sudden decision?

Kai took a deep breath. "You are still young, Sehun. I don't want to be a reason for you to not be able to pursue your dreams," he uttered. 

It was hard for him to say these. 

Sehun looked at him with a droopy eyes. "Are you sure this is what you want, Hyung?," he questioned.

Kai slowly lifted his head to look at the younger. He nodded. 

"You deserve to be with someone...better than me," he was hurt when he said it. "Someone that can make you happier," he said.

Sehun grasped his fist. His heart clenched when he heard those. 

"Maybe someone like Miya? She looks like she really likes you," Kai knew by saying these would only hurt his own feelings.

He didn't want anyone else to be with Sehun.

"Have you thought about this?," Sehun asked. "Won't you regret this decision you made, Hyung?," he was holding back his tears.

Kai smiled at him. "If this decision will make you gain your dreams, I will not regret it," he said.

Sehun sighed deeply. "You are the only person I want to be with," he uttered. 

"I will do anything to show you how much I love you, Kai Hyung," he said. "You are the only one who will be in my heart."

Sehun slowly looked up at the elder. "I will be waiting at the place we first met tomorrow," he said and untied the bracelet from his hand.

He reached out for the elder's hand, placing the bracelet inside his hand.

"No matter what, I will still love you, Hyung," he said and left.

xx

"Kai?"

Kai startled from his own thoughts and saw Baekhyun looking at him in concern. "Are you okay?"

The young guy nodded as an answer and stood up from the sofa. "Why do you ask that?," he asked and forced a smile.

Baekhyun sighed. "You haven't eaten anything today," he said and placed the plastic of food on the table.

"I brought some food just now. Let's eat," he continued. 

Kai nodded and stood up from his seat towards the table. He took a place next to Baekhyun and began eating the food.

"What is bothering you?," the elder questioned while they were eating. 

Kai stopped his actions and looked up at the latter. "Nothing, I'm okay," he replied.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You are obviously far than okay. Sometimes it is better to talk out our feelings in order to feel better."

That words snapped Kai from his thoughts. He turned to Baekhyun with an unreadable expression. 

Those words. He remembered uttering those words before.

To Sehun.

"I don't know what has been making you like this but believe in yourself. I feel bad to see you not being yourself," Baekhyun looked at him fondly. 

"You should only care about the persons who care about you," the elder continued. "Be true to your feelings and everything will be fine," he said.

Kai was left to his own thoughts after hearing those from Baekhyun. He took out the bracelet from his own pocket and stared at it. He grabbed his cell phone to look at the time. 

Twenty-minutes before five.

He still had time. He stood up from his seat and reached for his jacket. "Hyung, I will be going now," he said. 

Baekhyun looked at him in confusion. "Hey! Will you be back tonight?," he yelled at the younger when he almost left. 

From afar, he could hear the No from Kai.

Baekhyun could only smile while shaking his head. 

Kai ran all his way from the taxi after paying. He glanced at his cell phone once again and it was ten more minutes to five. 

He sighed out of relieve and made his way into the library building. 

"Kai, what are you doing here?," the lady he worked with was there when he entered the library. "I thought you are off today?," she asked.

Kai was breathing heavily the moment he entered, still catching his breath. He saw that she was already preparing to go home.

"I will close the library for today," he said. 

The lady frowned at him. "Okay then. I will be going now," she said although she was still confused.

"Oh before that, there is this one guy waiting at the last aisle," she stopped and looked at Kai. "He told he was waiting for someone but I couldn't see anyone coming until now."

"Poor guy. That person must be important for him to make him wait since this morning," she continued. 

Kai was shocked to be hearing that. Since morning?

"Did he already left?," he asked. 

The lady replied with a shrug. "I'm not sure but I haven't seen him walking out," she replied. "Alright then I will go now," she said and patted the young man on his shoulder.

Kai felt guilty for everything he did. 

He slowly made his way towards the last aisle. He knew it was Sehun and he was hoping he would still be there, waiting for him.

As he almost reached there, he took a deep breath and turned his head to the side where Sehun was supposed to be but-

No one.

Sehun was not there.

"He must have left," he muttered to himself in pain. 

He regretted everything he did. He should have think of it deeply before deciding it for both of them but no. 

The words from Baekhyun was running inside his head. All of sudden, he felt his legs weakened and he slumped down on the floor. 

"He is not here anymore," he murmured with a painful smile. Slowly, he could feel the tears cascading down his cheeks. 

Was everything over for both of them?

"Why are you the one crying this time hm?"

His head jolted up when he heard the familiar voice. Sehun was looking at him with a smile plastered on his face. 

The younger slowly crouched down to make their face facing each other. "You came," he said with a pool of tears gathering under his eyes.

Kai could not hold back his tears anymore. "Sehun, I'm sorry," he jumped into the younger's arms. 

Burying his face between the latter's neck. Sobbing hard from his tears.

Sehun rubbed the back of his lover's gently, calming him down. He kept on muttering calming words into his ear.

"I should have trust you more. I should have believe in myself more to be with you," the elder uttered after calming down.

"The thought of you being with someone else other than me is destroying me," he said. "It really hurts here," he reached the younger's hand and placed it on his chest.

Sehun flashed him a sincere smile. He was feeling the same thing.

"From now on, don't ever say things like that anymore," he uttered. "There will be no one except you," he sternly stated those.

Kai nodded. Encircling his arms around the younger's neck.

Sehun slowly leaned closer towards him and crashed their lips together. Sending their love and sincere feelings towards each other.

The kiss was broke when Kai felt something wrapping around his finger. He looked down to see a silver ring around his finger.

"Sehun, what is this?," he asked the younger. 

Sehun responded with his cheeky smile. He pecked lightly on the elder's nose.

"Will you be with me forever?," he announced while intertwining their fingers and then Sehun realised the matching rings they wore.

Kai chuckled as a response. "You had put it on my finger even before me answering," he said and glanced at his finger.

"I know you won't say no," Sehun uttered in confidence. "So what is your answer?"

The elder grinned and nodded his head fervently. "I will."

Sehun's eyes were shining brightly as he heard that. He wrapped the elder into a tight hug afterwards.

"But before that give me your hand," Kai suddenly said. Sehun frowned but he still reached out his hand towards Kai. 

The elder took out the bracelet he kept and tied them around Sehun's wrist again. Just like what he did before to him.

Sehun smiled. "I love you, more than I can ever imagined, Kai Hyung."

"I love you too," Kai answered. "My Sehun."

--

Hey there! I'm sorry this took a while to be updated and I hope you enjoyed reading this! The Kaihun ver will be posted anytime soon. Thank you for reading! 🌼❤

Feel free to give out your suggestions on oneshoot or two shoot!✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 2.7K 31
Hunter/Jongin x Werewolf/Sehun story. Jongin loves himself a challenge and he might just find one in the mystery of the silver wolf in front of him
176K 1.6K 36
This will have some fluffs, angsts, smuts, etc. The first chapter was a bit short but the rest is quite long. Ships that I will do: TaeKook Yoonmin N...
13K 480 40
pairing sehun x Kia. sekai/kaihun story is in English
92.2K 1.1K 22
↻𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴/𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭. ↺ 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴: ⚛𝘉...