Waves

By LonelyPengu3

You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 35

4.1K 161 13
By LonelyPengu3

- I love the smile you display everyday on your face and I can't wait to see it for the rest of my life -

Sana POV

I hugged the small Shibu Inu stuffed animal that sat on the table, and it smelled like her. I picked up the letter;

My dear Sana,

Just like this puppy, you took my heart. I put our names in her heart, she could be our little doggy kid, just like you wanted, I love you.

I know you probably hate me right now but I have a reason, so please hear me out.

Meet me at the fountain by the park, our spot.

Love you,

Your Tzuyu <3

I sniffled a bit, what are you doing Tzuyu? Are you trying to ruin me even more? I looked at the clock, it was almost time for my flight, should I stay or should I go? I put the stuffed dog and letter back on the table and wiped my tears away.

I still had the key in my hand, I looked at it once again, it's metal was like frozen ice, biting a hole in my hand. I placed it on the table and gave one last look around our, no, her house.

- - -

I felt the cold concrete beneath my feet as they took me to the place I knew I would never have gone back to. My hands clenched in my pocket, nails digging into my palm as I didn't know how this was going to turn out, but...

As soon as I saw the scenery in front of me, everything released tension. There were string lights hung from each lamp, the fountain was on, a calm light displayed as the water sprinkled from the top. Rose petals decorated the bottom, what are you up to Tzuyu?

I walked closer to see her looking down, was she nervous? "Sana?" She called and I snapped out of my trance, "Yeah, it's me." As I said that, she swiftly walked forward, drawing me into a hug, "I missed you." She whispered, "I-" As much as I wanted to protest, I couldn't.

"What is this Tzuyu?" I pulled us away from each other, "I will explain everything, but first, this is for you." She handed me a single pink rose. "It's very pretty." I smiled, taking a small sniff, "Just like you." She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Let's sit down, this might take a while." She said, setting us down by the fountain, the sound of the running water mixed with the floating petals was appeasing. "I love you Sana, I always have and I never will stop loving you." I softly gasped at her sudden confession, "Then why did you break up with me Tzuyu? It hurt, if you really did love me, you wouldn't have hurt me like that." I said to her and her expression saddened.

"I know and I deeply regret it, but I kind of had to." My brows furrowed, she had to? "Um...my parents called, they wanted me to come back home to take charge of our company." I gasped, is she leaving? And company, what company? "But I didn't want to." Her eyes twinkled under the moonlight. "I wanted to stay in Korea, with you. They didn't know I was seeing anyone because I didn't tell them about you yet. But they made me a deal, if I could get engaged in the next week I would still be in charge of the company but I could stay in Korea. The deal was perfect because I already had plans to propose, I just had to speed up the process."

What was she saying? I didn't realize it but when she swiped her thumb across my cheek, I was crying. "I wanted everything to be a perfect surprise, but we were always together and you would probably figure everything out if I left your side for even a day." She chuckled and looked away, she was crying too. "I know this is all so sudden and I don't know if you're ready yet, but I know I am, so...Minatozaki Sana, will you marry me?" She kneeled down on one knee, a smile plastered on her face, tears in her eyes.

I felt as if the pieces that fell from my heart had repaired, the light that left my body came back even brighter than last time. I instantly forgot about the heartbreak, all I knew was that I loved Tzuyu and even if she did leave, I would never be over her.

"Yes."

"But..." I started as she slipped the ring on my finger, "Don't ever do that to me again!" I slapped her shoulder, "And company? I thought we said no secrets Tzuyu!" I hit her shoulder again and she rubbed it, "I'm sorry." I gave her a hug, "It's okay, I should be the one who's sorry. But you'll find out soon, we will have to fly to China to meet my parents so everything will be explained." She told me and I suddenly felt nervous, what if her parents don't like me?

"O-oh." I said and she laughed, "Don't be nervous, they're chill, kind of." She added at the end. There was silence between us but then she squeezed me in a tight hug, "Ahhh, my Sana, my future wife." I looked up to her and smiled, "My Tzuyu."

She leaned down, closing her eyes, I tilted up, pressing our lips together. It was that sweet ecstasy from before, over and over again it was always a firework no one else could replace. 

Tzuyu POV

"I don't want to come back yet!" I said into the phone, "Tzuyu honey, you have to, we aren't getting any older and so you have to take over for us!" My mom replied. "But I can't." I said in a small tone, "Chou Tzuyu, you will come back, it's not like you have anything to do in Seoul. Your job is not an excuse, you should be in charge of a company instead of working for one. I can't think of any other reason, unless, are you seeing someone?" She laughed at that last remark. "Is that so hard to believe?" I rolled my eyes, "Very, who would be crazy enough to be with you." She laughed even more, "Ma!" I was getting tired of her constant teasing. "Okay how about this, if you can get engaged in the next week, I'll let you stay in Korea but you still have to become the head of the company." She offered, if this was the only way to stay with Sana, I'll take it. "Deal." I said, determined. "I'm surprised Tzuyu, I didn't know you loved Korea this much." She said, but she was wrong, I love Sana this much.

- - -

There I was in a Build-a-Bear shop, I shook my head, how could someone make me feel this way, I'm falling head over heels. I browsed through the animal options until I found one, a small light brown and white puppy, a Shiba Inu. It kind of looks like Sana I chuckle.

I whispered a few words into the heart before it was put in, you'll have a lot of fun with us little puppy, I smiled.

- - -

"Why are there so many types of flowers!" I groaned which made Dahyun and Chae laugh, "Cheer up Tzu, it's not like you have to choose something fancy, just pick something you think Sana would like." Dahyun said and I nodded. "But it has to be perfect!" I said, "Should I just buy the whole shop?" I muttered. "Um Tzuyu, we aren't that rich." Chae said, "But I am." I smirked, I think it was time to tell them, they looked at me with shock, "What?" I shrugged. "What do you mean Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked as I looked at the flowers, picking up a few and sniffing them, "Have you heard of Chou Cosmetics?" I said and they nodded, "Of course! The famous make-up brand from China!" Dahyun said and I looked at her with a smile, "Wait! That's yours?" Chae was taken aback, "It will be." I stated, "Why didn't you tell us Tzu?" Dahyun asked and I shrugged, "It's not really that important." I say picking up a single pink rose, maybe this is the one. "N-not important?!" She exclaimed.

"Is that why you're proposing to Sana? To inherit the company?" Chaeng asked, "Yes and no, I'm proposing so that I can stay with Sana in Korea, I will inherit the company either way. I don't want to leave her and there isn't a Myoui Modeling building in China, so in order to stay with her, I'll have to marry her." I took a bouquet of red roses and a single pink rose, these will do. I smile. "But it's perfect since I was going to ask her to marry me anyways." I said under my breath.

"Wow, we have some famous friends." Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at each other. "Are you hiding any secret company owning or famous stuff?" Chaeyoung interrogated Dahyun and I laughed. "No?" Dahyun said, "Fine, once Momo and I get married we are starting a dance company." There were so many secrets being uncovered right now. "How about you Chaeyoung?" I asked, "Well, my girlfriend is the very famous Myoui Mina, you two may know her." She smiled and we laughed.

- - -

Here we both were, lips against one another, the same feeling of happiness cascaded through my body. I loved the feeling of her presence. I waved my hand to signal someone, "Look up." I said, the lamps turned off, the only light that was left were the string lights, the fountain, and the fireflies that buzzed in the night air. "They're beautiful Tzu." I loved it when she smiled. "I love you." She turned back to give one more of her sweet kisses, "I love you too." I whispered as our lips collided.

Mina POV

"Son Chaeyoung! Why didn't you tell me!" I yelled, standing on the opposite sides of the table as her. Once I catch her, she's done for, "It was a surprise Mina!" She smiled trying to change my mood around. "But you lied!" She lost her smile, "I'm sorry Mina, but you know now!" Her smile returned. "Fine." I loosened my grip on the chair and crossed my arms. She walked forward but I wasn't done yet, I ran forward and she started running away. "Chaenggg!" I chased her through the house until I finally cornered her in the bedroom. "I got you." I grinned, "No, I got you." She smiled, running forward, she closed the door and tackled me onto the bed.

She leaned down from on top of me, our eyes met and it was honestly too surreal, how did I end up with someone as perfect as her? I pulled her down, my hands cradling her neck, our lips touched, finally we got to kiss with no interruptions.

- - - - -

What is up readers!! It's Pengu, I told you happy endings are everywhere hehe. So, we have 2yeon marriage, Dahmo engagement, Satzu engagement, who's next? It starts with Mina and ends with Chaeyoung, whoever guesses who, I'll post a new chapter haha. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Pengu outtt - Pengu <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1K 69
Abandoned and alone, Yoo Jeongyeon, an orphaned girl, faces the harsh realities of survival on the unforgiving streets. Distant and cold to the world...
258K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
196K 7.4K 73
The SMC (Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and Chou Tzuyu) are known as the three most prominent and richest CEOs of Seoul. Known for their looks, intellige...