The Black Sheep | George Weas...

By Sydney3027

Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. As she feels torn between hers... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight (Explicit)
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three: Wedding
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Forty-One

13.9K 406 171
By Sydney3027

Almost every night Lyra is met with a nightmare that leaves a scream ripping from her throat. Fear would paralyze her and she felt like her limbs were made of stone. She'd have nightmares of a gray, red eyed monster on top of her. She can't move, she can only stare into these evil eyes while they took a part of her she could never get back. She couldn't scream in her dream, she tried and tried, but she couldn't.

Then the sleep paralysis would come. She woke up, feeling chained, in front of her body is a silhouette of Voldemort, she could see his gray skin from the moon light, but it was the red glowing eyes that took her breath away each time. But after a moment, she can move her fingers, she then her whole body and the monster is gone. She'd struggle to go back to sleep after that.

She knows it isn't really him, but it still felt so real. Even when he was gone, she'd have those hallucinations, even when she's at George's flat.

Draco had his birthday party, and it wasn't as merry as her mother tried to make it. Voldemort was gone and the air felt a little bit more breathable. Draco had Blaise and Pansy over.

Lyra played with her necklace in heavy thought. The Weasley twins were throwing a party at their flat and rumor is that it's going to be a huge rager. Lyra didn't like parties much and was nervous for what those twins had planned. She decided she wouldn't stay long if she felt very anxious.

She a letter from George telling her they are throwing a huge party and he really wanted her to come. He had made her bracelet vibrate all night. It started out as rhythmic taps, now it just did it incessantly, basically begging her to join. He knew she had Draco's birthday party to attend first. He just didn't seem to care.

"Have you heard?" Blaise asked Lyra, leaning over the table to keep his voice low while Draco flirted with Pansy.

"What?" Lyra asked curiously as she leaned in as well.

"Professor Snape is going to be our Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor."

"Who will take over potions?"

"I don't know. Rumor is that Dumbledore is trying to get that old bat, Slughorn to teach it." He let out a small chuckle, as if what he said was humorous.

"That's interesting, I wonder if he'll take it."

"Lyra, I'm trying to talk about the Slug Club." Blaise said plainly. "That could lead to good opportunities, don't you think?"

"I doubt either of us will make it in his exclusive club. Especially me, he'd never chose someone like me."

"Someone who is academically gifted? Well-liked? From a prominent family? With clear connections?"

"Not anymore, Zabini. Have you forgotten? My father is in Azkaban." 

He smirked coyly. "I think if anyone at this table will make it, it's you. One of my mother's ex-husbands mentioned that the parties for these Slug Clubs are very luxurious and something you don't want to miss. If you manage to get in, I want to be your date."

She rolled her eyes. "What do I get out of it?"

He gave a flirtatious smile that she was weary of. "I'll make the night worth your while." He winked, before breaking out into a mischievous laugh.

She crossed her arms. "Don't make me vomit, Zabini."

"What are you two discussing that's so hilarious?" Draco snapped.

"You're quite nosey tonight." Lyra stated plainly. "I hope you had a good birthday, but I rather go to bed right now." She got up from her chair and felt Blaise's playful smirk follow her as she walked around the table and exited the room. She could hear Draco threatening Blaise.

Lyra went into her bedroom and went through her dresses and outfits. She decided to put on a white tennis skirt and a checkered button up, she tucked it into the waist band. She put on her mary janes with white frilly socks on. She tried not to look too dressed up. She was nervous, beyond nervous.

She sneaked down the stairs and to the right fireplace. She took a deep breath before disappearing into green flames.

What she was met with was anything other than calm. Red neon lights lit up the whole living room, maybe the whole flat! Somehow the room fit a large dancing crowd. The music had a booming bass and the air smelled horrible and it came with a smoky haze. She saw old Hogwarts students that were even ahead of her dancing inappropriately with people. She had never seen such improper acts! It was completely mad! There were so many people jumping to the music, spilling their alcohol. She was on the outskirts, feeling like an outsider already.

The music died down and she could hear the crowd of chatter before they broke into excitement at another song playing. Lyra tried to push through the people, she was trying to be polite, but some drunk bastard nearly ran her over, he turned around and slurred an apology before continuing to dance.

She rolled her eyes and carried on, she saw Fred dancing with Angelina, well less dancing, she was grinding against him, it made Lyra's cheeks burn red at the sight. It was embarrassing to witness. At least it wasn't George. She felt her heart racing. Maybe it's not too late to leave. She went to turn around, but someone grabbed her.

She started to panic but calmed down when she saw Alicia with a big grin. Lyra pulled her into a tight hug. She smelled like that rancid smoke.

"Oh Merlin!" Alicia squealed. "I'm so happy you made it! George told me you'd come but I thought he was jesting!" She started to tug her through the crowd. "Let's get you a drink!"

A few people recognized Lyra and gave her a dirty look and whispered to their friends, probably to talk about how she doesn't belong, which isn't necessarily a lie. She didn't belong with this crowd. This was George's crowd. Once again reminding her that they come from two different worlds.

They walked down the corridor where Lyra saw people snogging with no morals. Lyra pulled a face, how disgusting. When she entered the kitchen, she saw Katie Bell doing shots with some Ravenclaw boy. A girl from George's year was on a table where boys took body shots. Once again, Lyra was disgusted.

"Oh! Shots!" Alicia squealed. She walked over to a counter and poured two tall shots of something creamy. She handed one to Lyra, who nervously grabbed it.

Katie shouted happily when she spot her friends. She joined the two girls and used her shot glass to take another shot with them, the boy she left looked disappointed.

"I'm so glad you came!" Katie shouted. "Let's get hammered!

They clinged their glasses and threw them back, Lyra's first thought was that it was sweet, really sweet and burned a bit.

"Another!" Lyra shouted to Alicia over the music.

"Atta girl!" Alicia replied happily. She poured them another round and they threw them back. "Fuck yeah!"

"Woohoo!" Katie screamed, clearly already drunk.

Lyra laughed at her friend. Katie wrapped her arm around Lyra's shoulders. "I love you, Lyra!"

"I love you too." She giggled.

They did a few more shots, poor Lyra not knowing to go slow. "Let's get you a proper drink, Lyra." Alicia was an expert, well more of an expert than Lyra. She poured her a vodka and cranberry mix drink. Lyra thanked her and sipped on it.

"Georgie is getting high with Lee. He'll be happy to see you." Katie told Lyra. "He was asking around if you were here yet."

"I am now." Lyra grinned.

The girls catched up, Lyra mostly listened to her friend talk about their summers. She didn't really want to share what she went through. It was a downer and she desperately needed a pick-me-up. She needed something to brighten her spirits.

They talked for a bit in the kitchen while people went in and out. When Lyra started to feel the alcohol in her bones, she suggested they go dance.

Lyra didn't know what was playing, but she got in the middle of the sweaty bodies they danced freely. She copied Katie's dance moves, not knowing what was appropriate for this type of party. She knew ballet wouldn't be wanted, or waltzing.

Underground music started playing, or maybe it was Muggle, Lyra didn't know or care. The music sounded good and vibrated her bones. Alicia started dancing on a boy and Lyra didn't seem bothered anymore. She looked up at the red lights and swayed her hips to the beat. She occasionally sipped on her drink, she tried to keep up with her friends. The room felt unbearably hot and she felt sweaty.

She was twirled by Katie who hadn't left the group to dance with a boy like Alicia. The girls danced and jumped to the music and cheered with the crowd when a new song came on. Every song sounded better than the last. Lyra felt the alcohol hit her and felt giggly and free. She felt a little dizzy as well. She swayed a little when she walked, but it wasn't so bad.

Her drink was gone and she shouted to Katie that she was going to get another. She pushed through the crowd with bloodshot eyes. She wasn't as grossed out by the snogging either. She wondered where George was. What if he was with a bird?

She walked into the kitchen and poured some alcohol into her cup along with fruit punch. She didn't know if she poured too much vodka or not enough. She took a sip, it wasn't bad.

"Hey!" A boy said coming up to her.

She gave him a friendly smile. "Hello!"

He looked decent, he had blond curly hair and dark eyes that she could make out through the light. He looked familiar but couldn't place why. He had a chiseled jawline and his lips were plump. He gave her a flirtatious look that wasn't wanted.

"I'm Cormac, we go to school together."

It hit her, he was Cormac McLaggen. "Right! Hi! I-I'm Lyra!"

He smirked at her. "I know,"

"It's a good party, huh?" She asked, sipping her cup.

"Yeah, I'm having fun." He looked around the room for a second before looking back at Lyra. "Want to dance?"

"I don't know if I can." She laughed. "I'm so drunk."

"I'll help you." He said grabbing her hand.

She sat her drink down and swayed a bit as he led her out of the kitchen. When they made it with the crowd, he grabbed her hands and pulled her close. She was really drunk now and she was swaying more than before. She needed to sit down or drink water.

When he noticed she was struggling to keep up, he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her against him. She weakly pushed him, but it didn't make much of a difference.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I-I need to find George." She slurred.

George exited out of the smoke room, he was mainly talking with his friend while Lee blew it at flirting with this girl. He looked around the corridor, a bunch of people were talking or snogging. George wished he had Lyra to snog.

He stilled when he saw Cormac pull Lyra's body against him. He felt his chest burn with fire. He was furious! He watch Lyra weakly push him away, she was clearly struggling to hold her body up.

He storm over to them, Cormac didn't look so brave now. "What do you think you're doing with my bird?" He growled violently.

"George!" Lyra grinned, her words slurring together. "I have to wee."

"Come on, Baby." George pushed Cormac away roughly and grabbed his drunk girlfriend. He looked at Cormac darkly. "Touch my bird again and I'll punch your teeth down your fucking throat."

Cormac rolled his eyes, George was willing to punch him in the face right then but Lyra needed his attention. He helped her down the corridor to the loo. He opened the door, happy it wasn't occupied. She started to heave, he held her hair while she vomited into the toilet. He cringed as she purged her system. She wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet.

She had tears in her eyes. "I feel better," She told him. "I love you!" She reached for his hand. "Help me pee!"

He laughed at her and nodded his head. "Okay, Love."

He lifted her to her feet and helped pull down her skirt and knickers. She sat on the loo and started to pee with no shame. George assumed they reach a new stage of their relationship. She smiled dumbly up at him.

He wondered if Lyra knew Cormac's intentions, he went to speak, but she beat him to it.

"Cormac is weird." She said, slightly more coherent. "I don't think he just wanted to dance."

"No, he was being a pig." He growled.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, her lip quivered.

"No, I'm not bad at you, Baby."

"I'd never cheat on someone so hot!" She started to wipe. "Besides, I want to have your babies."

That made him smile big. "My babies?"

"I'll regret that when I'm sober." She muttered as she got up and flushed the toilet. She pulled her skirt and knickers back up and went to the sink to wash her hands. "I love you."

"I love you too, Baby." He kissed her head.

She turned around and puckered her lips up. "Kiss me!"

He playfully rolled his eyes and granted her a kiss, it was sweet and he felt her trying deepen it and part his lips for her to slip her tongue in. He pulled back to see how disappointed she was.

"You just puked, I'm not snogging you." He chuckled.

"I forgot my wand." She whimpered.

"I got mine," He grabbed his wand from his pocket and charmed her mouth clean. "There,"

"Can we go dance?"

"Yeah,"

They went back into the dance floor, George gripped her hips as she swayed them. He wanted everyone to know she was his, he pulled her against him and leaned down to give her a proper snog. He let her deepen the kiss and it soon grew passionate and heated. He felt his prick twitch with excitement. He gripped her a little tighter. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned against his lips. He smirked against her, Merlin, he loved her.

He pulled back enough for their noses to touch. She broke out into a large grin and he soon followed. She didn't know who but she saw a flashing light and saw someone took a photo of her and George giving each other love eyes.

"Piss off!" George scoffed, shoving the person who was cackling.

Lyra leaned her face against his chest. He wrapped his arms tighter around her. He rested his chin on her head.

He loved her more than anything, no one is taking her away from him.

The photo is from the actress's instagram. Owner: @elscopel
And is who inspired Lyra's appearance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 37
Draco Malfoy has been cursed to die in a year. The only way to break the bloody curse is for his school enemy (and long time crush) Harry Potter, to...
3.9K 151 35
Talks of magic and witchcraft have been quickly scattering throughout the lands. One name, however, seems to almost always follow these rumors. Malfo...
15.2K 477 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...
57.1K 1.7K 81
Lyra Malfoy had everything she ever wanted. Her parents doted on her, her twin brother was her best friend, and she wanted for nothing. Hogwarts was...