pregnant and missing

Od dxaisyy

Marinette's life had completely changed after this. She did have support from her parents and Ayla but she di... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chaper 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
A/N
New story

chapter 18

642 5 0
Od dxaisyy

{Marinette's POV}

2 and a half months later

I woke up from the smell of breakfast ad stretched out. I looked in the mirror and realised how big my belly is ( and a half months pregnant). I sighed and took out a grey sweater, a white short skirt and some black panties. I changed into my clothes and went to the living room.

"What a nice surprise! Thank you Kitty!" I said and I kissed him.

"Let's go eat before it gets cold." He said and we ate our breakfast.

We prepared for our schoolday and left our apartment. We walked to school and when we arrived Alya an Nino weren't there. We walked into the classroom and everyone was there. We sat down and 2 minutes later the teacher came in. We had math but I suck at math so I didn't understand a thing.

Luckily the bell went off and we went to our next class. Now we had Ms. Bustier. I sat down and I grabbed my books. Today Alya and Adrien switched seats so I sat next to Adrien.

"Ow." I said while in pain.

"Are you okay Marinette? Adrien asked concerned and he gave me a kiss.

Lila came up to me jealous.

"Marinette I want to sit there!"

"No this is my seat Lila."

"Not anymore! Now it's mine!" She yelled but I stayed there.

I looked down and saw it.

"Adrien.." I whispered.

"Ew did you just pee yourself? Gross!" Lila asked.

"No.. I think my water broke." I whispered.

Ms. Bustier came in and saw what was going on.

"Adrien could you call an ambulance please?" Ms. Bustier said and she came to me.

"Are you okay Marinette?" She asked since I looked pale.

Adrien called the ambulance and came back to me.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked.

"Everyone please leave the classroom!" Ms. Bustier said and then the classroom was empty.

Only Ms. Bustier, Adrien, Nino, Alya and I were left.

"Mari.." Alya said but she was interupted

I screamed in pain.

"Dude? What is happening."

"Marinette calm down the ambulance is on their way." Ms. Bustier said.

"I-it hurts!" I screamed.

"Nino she is giving birth!" Alya yelled since Nino was clueless.

"It will be okay Princess." He tried to calm me down.

I screamed again while crying. Then I heard the sirens come closer and the next thing I knew I was in the ambulance with Adrien.

{Alya's POV}

The ambulance left to the hospital with Adrien and Marinette inside. I heard Lila talking bs so I went over to her.

"She was probably faking it! I mean it doesn't hurt that bad."

"WHY WOULD SHE FAKE IT BITCH. AND IT DIES HURT THAT BAD SHE IS GIVING FUCKING BIRTH TO TWINS!" I yelled and then slapped Lila.

Then she shut up and Nino and I went to the hospital while I called Marinette's parents.

I arrived at the hospital and I was brought to the delivery room. Marinette was already giving birth. I grabbed her free hand and sat down.

"One last push Ms. Marinette!"

"AAAAAAAH" Marinette screamed and then we heard the crying of a baby.

"Congratulations! Here is your baby boy." The doctor said and she handed the baby to Marinette who was crying.

{Marinette's POV}

My face turned pale again and Adrien took the baby quickly. Marinette screamed again.

"Ok on my sign you can push! 1. 2. 3. now!"

I pushed and screamed while squeezing Alya's hand.

"Almost a couple more pushes!"

"AAAAAAAH!" I screamed and cried.

"Final push!"

I pushed and screamed. A few seconds kater I heard a baby crying. It was over. The doctor handed me my daughter and Adrien handed me my son. I cred in happy tears.

"You did it princess!"

"Good job girl!"

"So what will you name them?"

"The boy will be Louis Agreste." Adrien said.

"And the girl Emma Agreste." I said smiling.

"They are beautiful." My mom said while giving me a hug.

"Congratulations! We'll have to do some check-ups and your children will be back soon." The doctor said taking my kids with her.

A bit later the doctor came in and handed Adrien Louis and Emma.

"You should take some rest princess." Adrien spoke.

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and I saw Adrien packing the bags.

"Princess ready to go home?" I nodded and we went home.

Luckily it was weekend but I'd have to go to school again Monday. The rest of the day we didn't really do much except taking care of the twins.

Monday morning

I woke up from Emma crying early in the morning. I went to her room, picked her up and walked a bit with here for her to calm down. Then I fed Louis and Emma. Later Adrien woke up and I had prepared breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head." I giggled.

"Good morning to you too princess."

We ate our breakfast and prepared for school. I changed Emma's and Louis's clothes and put on their jackets. I grabbed some cookies for Tikki and she went inside my purse.

"Ready to go?" I nodded.

I knew I wouldn't stay long at school today. I only went for the class to meet the babies. I put them inside the stroller and we walked to school. 10 minutes later we arrived at school and I saw Alya and Nino. They ran towards us and we shared our 'hello's'.

"What are you doing here girl?" Alya asked while she made funny faces.

Louis giggled and Emma was sleeping.

"I came to see the class!"

"Well let's go then!"

We walked to class and we saw Ms. Bustier on her way to the class.

"Hello Marinette! How did your birth go?"

"Well it was painful but I don't regret it. Now I have 2 beautiful babies."

"They are beautiful. Let's go to class girls." Ms. Bustier said and Adrien and Nino were already in the classroom.

I parked the stroller outside and licked up Emma who was still asleep so I had to be careful. Alya picked up Louis and he was giggling. We walked into the classroom and only Nino, Adrien and Ms. Bustier were there. Adrien took Louis from Alya and I sat down next to Adrien.

word count: 1063

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.1K 634 23
Marinette got into the one high school that she dreamed of since forever. Even though her best friend Alya is there, so is Chloe, Sabrina, Nino, and...
200K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
236K 9.3K 11
Marinette had unfortunately lost her eyesight in a horrid tragedy a year before. She dreads the first day of her sophomore year (10th grade/10th year...
5.9K 274 37
In this Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction, Chat Noir finally breaks from all of his family problems, love for Ladybug, and drama of his school, turning h...